Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Did TWC Do with Alexandra Steele?

Banned
    and if you don't get it right she might shoot ya.

Quote Originally Posted by kc7jty View Post
    and if you don't get it right she might shoot ya.
    Right in the groin.

Nothing sexier that a good-lookin' dame packin' heat.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

SK Member (Late April, 2019) W4RLR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NA4BH View Post
    Jim Cantore
    Jim Cantore, the most admired meteorologist on TWC from December to May, and the most UNDESIRED visitor to those affected by hurricanes from June to November. When Jim is around, the feces is ready to be distributed by the rotary ventilator...

No tits, though.
    73 de Richard W4RLR
    Southern born,
    Southern bred, centrist conservative.
    Posting messages via HughesNet satellite internet.

Retired U.S. Air Force NCO
    Member, Sons of Confederate Veterans
    The Ancient Order of Turtles
    ARRL, SPAR, Six Meters Worldwide, Chattanooga ARC
    ARRL Accredited VE

So, TWC is the place to go for teh hotties?

I'm at a loss how/why The Weather Channel even exists anymore. When I was a kid growing up in Florida, before the Internet was an every man's tool, I understood its purpose. But now, I have a hard time comprehending how they even make a profit (if they do). I guess it made sense for NBC/Uni to gobble them up so they could consolidate their weather programming across the board, but.. It's a mystery to me.

It's not that I believe weather forecasts are unimportant, I'm just not sure who is going to TV to get them... And based on this thread, I suspect there may be more to the equation than the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    I'm at a loss how/why The Weather Channel even exists anymore. When I was a kid growing up in Florida, before the Internet was an every man's tool, I understood its purpose. But now, I have a hard time comprehending how they even make a profit (if they do). I guess it made sense for NBC/Uni to gobble them up so they could consolidate their weather programming across the board, but.. It's a mystery to me.

It's not that I believe weather forecasts are unimportant, I'm just not sure who is going to TV to get them... And based on this thread, I suspect there may be more to the equation than the weather.
    Agreed. That and phone books.

Quote Originally Posted by kf0rt View Post
    Oh man! Phone books.. such a pet peeve. I know people still need them, but stop cutting down trees on my behalf. If I want a phone book, I'll request one. I get 2 or 3 a year from different companies.. it's nuts! I literally pick them up and put them in the recycling bin. I don't even look at them. If the power goes out and I really need a number that badly, I'll friggin spend the $1 on 411. It's insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    Oh man! Phone books.. such a pet peeve. I know people still need them, but stop cutting down trees on my behalf. If I want a phone book, I'll request one. I get 2 or 3 a year from different companies.. it's nuts! I literally pick them up and put them in the recycling bin. I don't even look at them. If the power goes out and I really need a number that badly, I'll friggin spend the $1 on 411. It's insanity.
    True, but aint it nice when you need a lawyer for a DUI or an ambulance chaser? Just flip the book over and viola......

Quote Originally Posted by kf0rt View Post
    Verizon was given permission the other day by the Pa Public Utilties Commission to stop distributing phone books. If you want one, you have to ask for it.

Another relic bites the dust.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati