Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The inebriated thread

Banned

The inebriated thread

If you're not sober, this thread is for you.

Certain people should go kill themselves. In a fire, preferably. That is all.
    Last edited by N2CHX; 11-01-2010 at 08:51 PM.

You're amazingly caustic.

You whine and scream when someone says gay kids should die of AIDS, yet someone who professes a faith should die in a fire. You do realize that if you expect tolerance, you have to take the high road and give tolerance, yes? ... Obviously not. If you're drunk and looking to pick a fight, I recommend you do it somewhere else. I'm entirely sick of this one sided 'I Victim' bullshit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    You're amazingly caustic.

You whine and scream when someone says gay kids should die of AIDS, yet someone who professes a faith should die in a fire. You do realize that if you expect tolerance, you have to take the high road and give tolerance, yes? ... Obviously not. If you're drunk and looking to pick a fight, I recommend you do it somewhere else. I'm entirely sick of this one sided 'I Victim' bullshit.
    Not looking to pick a fight. Not even talking about anyone here. No one here fits. Specifically, I'm talking about a few assholes who live near me. I have no issues with religious people. It's the assholes who make my business their business. Sheesh.

Banned
    I never drink and I am so fucked on the wine I picked up on the way home at D's request. On glass #3. I'm a lightwaeight. Fuck ylou.

I promise you there are fundamentalist Christians on this forum and you just told them to go die in a fire. Sheesh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    I promise you there are fundamentalist Christians on this forum and you just told them to go die in a fire. Sheesh.
    OK fine. I will qualify my statement with the word certain. Is that better?

Banned
    If I offended anyone here, I'm sorry. I'm talking about specific people and not anyone here.

Banned
    Glass #4

Banned
    #5.............................................. aaaaand I think its time for bed.

Banned
    Don;t forget to vote i n erection day tomorrow. I know I wont/. Voting those douchebags right out. Vote early vote often.