Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So now the DHS has naked pictures of me!

Silent Key Member 5-25-2015 W1GUH's Avatar

So now the DHS has naked pictures of me!

I flew out to LA for the weekend and coming back yesterday "they" decided to put me through the machine that takes nice images of my body parts. Hope the enjoy!!!

So, OK, there's been a heightened security level lately & maybe they had a quota of "enhanced checks" they hadta fill. I'm happy to have helped them. But I can't shake the feeling that my check had nothing to do with dangerous stuff. It sure seemed like they were looking for an even greater threat to the nation...that killer weed!!!!!

Hope the guy enjoyed feeling me up!
    If it's a war on drugs, then free the POW's.

The terrorists have won, plain and simple.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Insist they give you a pat down and then act like you really enjoy it. You can opt out of the scanner, Denver has one, I've never gone thru it. I make them feel me up. ;)

This guy did both. First the scan...THEN the feel-up. He paid particular attention to my rolled-up shirt sleeves. (Guess that'd be an obvious place for doobies...or, I guess, a ceramic knife.)

Anyway, the obvious message here is...don't take anything through security hat you don't want them to find.

Again.. the xray is COMPLETELY optional. Do not let them tell you otherwise. If they insist, insist they're wrong. TSA are thugs, plain and simple. I fly dozens of times a year, I do not let those bastards intimidate me. If they do, sue them. The only way these thugs will stand down is if we all stand up.

Not to mention, if you fly as often as I do, it becomes a serious health concern.

Oh, how I wish airport security people were as cool as a lady I dated for a while. This is back in '75, & she worked as a private security guard at a small airport. She told me that if the searchee looks a little uncomfortable when she went though his suitcase, she'd look up and say, "I'm only looking for bombs, relax!") Won't happen now!

But to reply to your words, he made no mention that it was "optional." He simply told me where to stand and all that... He didn't seem particularly thug-like...besides, in the state I was in...and all that...

(It was about 5:00 AM, and I'd stayed up all night after getting home from partying!!!)

No, they won't tell you it's optional, but it is. They cannot force you to go thru the xray backscatter scanner. The alternative is a "full hands" pat down, which I find just as intrusive, but I make it as awkward for them as they do for me. I will not participate, and I will be as obnoxious about it as I need to be. I have a real chip on my shoulder for the TSA and I hope they all choke to death on their bullshit. But ask me how I really feel.

Prior to 9-11, I used to fly from Orlando to Newark every Tuesday morning and return late that evening. I'd drive up to the airport an hour before my flight, walk directly to the gate, check in, and fly the 2 hours to Newark. After 9-11 it became a two hour ordeal. I understand the need for increased security, but air travel needs to return to taxi cab status, as far as I'm concerned. We can't live forever. :)

Banned
    Next time I fly I'm shoving a plastic baggie in my twat with a note inside that says "Made you look!"

Undisclosed solar powered burrow in Southern Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by N2KKM View Post
    Next time I fly I'm shoving a plastic baggie in my twat with a note inside that says "Made you look!"
    ORLY...Go for the gold and do that eggie thing that they do in the PI...or so I am told.
    Yeah...I'm a furry...Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by w3bny View Post
    ORLY...Go for the gold and do that eggie thing that they do in the PI...or so I am told.
    That takes balls.

Two of them, as a matter of fact.

Ben-Wa variety ought to do nicely.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."