Thread: 15m is busy this morning.

15m is busy this morning.

Stuff from everywhere. Worked 5V7TT @ 14:43.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

IK4GRO (Lauro in N. Italy) was on 15m with fair signal. I worked him several times in the past, including 15m SSB, so I didn't bother him this morning -- he calling for West Coast stations when I listened in. Also heard John, MM0BQN, working on seventeen -- also calling for West Coast stations. Last time I worked him it was PSK31 on twenty -- that was in '05.

Shows promise, anyway. Hope for sunspots!!
    73 de Albi

Veritas vos liberabit!

"We only become what we are by the radical and deep-seated refusal of that which others have made of us." --- Jean-Paul Sartre.

"Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past." --- George Orwell.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    I've been chasing him for days. Either I can't break the pileup or he QRT's just as I tune him in.

Arrrrrrrrrrgh!
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    I've been chasing him for days. Either I can't break the pileup or he QRT's just as I tune him in.

Arrrrrrrrrrgh!
    Are you chasing him on phone or CW? He was on phone this morning when I worked him.

ETA: Now on 14.320.

ETA #2: Just worked 100 watts @ 20:39.
    Last edited by KJ3N; 10-18-2010 at 03:39 PM.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Just worked him here on 14.320. He is working simplex.
    73 de Albi

Veritas vos liberabit!

"We only become what we are by the radical and deep-seated refusal of that which others have made of us." --- Jean-Paul Sartre.

"Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past." --- George Orwell.

Quote Originally Posted by W3MIV View Post
    Just worked him here on 14.320. He is working simplex.
    Why, Are all the 20 meter repeaters down ?

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    Online log available at http://www.i2ysb.com/joomla5/index.p...pper&Itemid=90 although I don't know how often they update. I DO know that my 40 Meter QSO from very late last night is already posted!
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    Online log available at http://www.i2ysb.com/joomla5/index.p...pper&Itemid=90 although I don't know how often they update. I DO know that my 40 Meter QSO from very late last night is already posted!
    My Qs for 20m and 15m are there.

Latest ClubLog entries.