Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the THREAD KILLER.

I am the THREAD KILLER.

It's up to you.
    Last edited by ki4itv; 10-10-2010 at 02:28 AM.

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.

THREAD KILLER, BABY!
    Last edited by ki4itv; 10-10-2010 at 02:29 AM.

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.

Second thoughts, or what?
    Last edited by KE7DKN; 10-10-2010 at 02:57 AM.

Banned
    Hello.

Bulldozer threads?
    Here, stand behind this machine.

I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I w I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post .I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. I will not drink and post. OK, I had 3 drinks. Now I have slept, woke up, coffee. LOL wuh? It is still the same post I would have made.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Banned
    Hahahahahahahaha!

Orca Whisperer
    Drunk posting is grand... :)
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Quote Originally Posted by KC2UGV View Post
    Drunk posting is grand lulz... :)
    Fixed.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KC2UGV View Post
    Drunk posting is grand... :)
    I was not a drunk poster. I was a drinking poster, more dangerous. Drunk posters pass out on their keyboard before they click send. Drinking posters come up with ..."LOL, wuh?"

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

I think we've all been there once or twice except me, i stopped drinking before the BBS time and even before the Sinclair ZX 81 came out or the BBC computer :stirpot: ;)
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution