Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in the money

I'm in the money

Read this suckas.

LETS WORK TOGETHER, FROM MS.SAMIRA SANUE
    Dear Sir

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have never met before. I am Ms.Samira Sanue, a Banker, and Head of Operations with (BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO ) in West Africa .

There is the sum of $9.5, 000,000.00 currently in my branch, there were no beneficiary stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come to claim it.

That is why I ask that we work together, I will be pleased to work with you as trusted person and see that the fund is transferred out of my Bank into another Bank Account.

Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated Bank account we shall then share it in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.

Should you be interested Please treat this business with utmost Confidentiality and send me the following?
    Full names .......
    Age and Sex ...
    Private phone number ...
    current residential address ...
    Finally after that I shall Provide you with more details as this is an opportunity

Of a life time for both of us.

I will wait your response.

Kind Regards,

Ms.Samira Sanue

You should go for it. I mean, it all sounds legit.

Banned
    Yeah well, I've caught the attention of some beautiful young rich chicks

Hello dear,

Complement of the day to you, please pardon me if i interfere into your privacy, my name is Miss Melissa Jean, Age 24, height 5 ft 11 inches, weight 61, i am the only daughter of Late Dr. Jean Alain from Ivory Coast in west Africa, my father was a personal adviser to our former (Head of State). I observed you are an important personality before i made up my mind to contact you. Please i will like to know more about you because i have with me some funds which i will like to invest in a good business over there in your country. I wish you could be honest to me so that i can go into this investment with you by my self and i will also need your good advices.
    First of all, I will like to know what you do for a living; remember you caught my attention that was why i contacted you in the first place. You will know me more as we communicate along. I shall send my pictures to you in my next e-mail; I will like you to send me your picture for my perusal.
    Thanks for your understanding, hoping to hear from you soon.
    >From my heart,
    Miss Melissa Jean

Interested in you

My name is joy am a beautiful young girl with full of love
    Well, I saw your profile today at wellstongunclub.org
    which gives me joy to contact you
    please i will like you contact me through my e-mail
    At the same time i will show you my picture.
    Miss joy
    Hope they're into muff diving.

I also won the lottery. Not sure where though but suddenly I'm making $5,000 a day.

Attention;

We received the payment of ($950.000 USD)Nine Hundred and Fifth Thousand united state dollars in atm card by the Lottery commission to be sent to you through western union money transfer payment. Be informed that we are in possession of your ($950.000 USD).
    The amount you will be receiving per day is $5,000usd,untill you receive the total sum of ($950.000 USD),Your fund has been inssured by the Lottery commission and is protected with issurance hard cover no money will be deducted from your fund. kindly contact us with this infomation below for YOUR MTCN, SENDER NAMES, text question and answer, if you need to pick up the first $5,000 today.

Western Union Financial bank
    Contact Person: Mr Lawrence Uzo .
    Email:(westernnunion08@hosanna.net)
    Tel:+229 99076749
    You are here by required to provide the following details.

Receiver Name:
    Telephone numbers;===
    Address==
    Country== .
    text Qestion==
    Answer==

Call him on the following numbers +229 99076749 for further clarification
    Regards,
    Mr Ethel Obiako

Quote Originally Posted by N2KKM View Post
    Hope you'll ask for pictures. Well, instead of just taking their word for it and all.... ;)

Hope they're into muff diving.

I also won the lottery. Not sure where though but suddenly I'm making $5,000 a day.
    You better move quick. At 5 ft 11 inches, weight 61 she's not going to last much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by w2amr View Post
    You better move quick. At 5 ft 11 inches, weight 61 she's not going to last much longer.
    At that height and weight, ABC will sign her up to play the lead in the revival of The Flying Nun.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Love you long time.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Love you long time.
    That's "Me love you long time"

That's "Me love you long time"
    Along with "you numba one GI...

Quote Originally Posted by w2amr View Post
    Could be 61 stones, that would put her being roughly the shape of a very large boulder.

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.