Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We should start an Island sked.

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Rumor has it that's not all
    Ask your wife, she'll tell you different.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by PA5COR View Post
    You're better off as me, we can't go higher as 3.800........
    Which part of the reason that all of my radios have a hard time tuning above 3800 on that band.

Well.... that and I'm not interested in hearing the ramblings of the wacko Right in this country..... ;)
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Ask your wife, she'll tell you different.
    We've been married so long she doesn't talk to me any more.

W1GUH and W3MIV will entertain QSOs on Sunday morning at 0800 EDT. 7255 ECARS. Paul will be mobile; I will be in the basement. He in CT, I in MD.

We can move to a clear (semi-clear?) frequency once linked, and I can post it here once established.

Plan to be involved. Be nice to put voices to the posts for anyone in reach. I realize that the PA QSO Party will be working on 7.2 at that time, but we should be able to make it work without interfering with them by moving up.
    73 de Albi

Veritas vos liberabit!

"We only become what we are by the radical and deep-seated refusal of that which others have made of us." --- Jean-Paul Sartre.

"Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past." --- George Orwell.

Too early for my day off. Have fun.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Orca Whisperer
    If I can find my mic, I'll hunt you guys down.
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    Too early for my day off. Have fun.
    Stay up, then it'll be late and not early. What are you, a man or a worm? Besides, I need DE for WAS -- amazing how hard it is to work anybody in DE.
    73 de Albi

Veritas vos liberabit!

"We only become what we are by the radical and deep-seated refusal of that which others have made of us." --- Jean-Paul Sartre.

"Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past." --- George Orwell.

Quote Originally Posted by W3MIV View Post
    Stay up, then it'll be late and not early. What are you, a man or a worm? Besides, I need DE for WAS -- amazing how hard it is to work anybody in DE.
    OK, follow along with me on this one, Albi. I can :

A) Stay in a warm bed with a nice, curvy, warm body next to me.

B) Get out of said warm bed, go into the chilly shack (waking said warm, curvy body in the process and suffering the consequences), and talk to a bunch of old men.

Gee, there's an tough choice......... :chin:
    Last edited by KJ3N; 10-08-2010 at 03:52 PM.

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    OK, follow along with me on this one, Albi. I can :

A) Stay in a warm bed with a nice, curvy, warm body next to me.

B) Get out of said warm bed, go into the chilly shack (waking said warm, curvy body in the process and suffering the consequences), and talk to a bunch of old men.

Gee, there's an tough choice......... :chin:
    Soooo... Worm? :rofl:

Quote Originally Posted by W3MIV View Post
    W1GUH and W3MIV will entertain QSOs on Sunday morning at 0800 EDT. 7255 ECARS. Paul will be mobile; I will be in the basement. He in CT, I in MD.

We can move to a clear (semi-clear?) frequency once linked, and I can post it here once established.

Plan to be involved. Be nice to put voices to the posts for anyone in reach. I realize that the PA QSO Party will be working on 7.2 at that time, but we should be able to make it work without interfering with them by moving up.
    7.255 7:00 AM Central,I"ll be there,unless my phone ring$.
    Mike
    Ummmm, no I'm not peeing in my gas tank :)