Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pa QSO Party 9-20 October 2010

Pa QSO Party 9-20 October 2010

This coming weekend is the annual running (54th I believe) of the Pennsylvania QSO Party.

It runs in two parts: Saturday Noon - Sunday 1 AM, Sunday 9 AM - 6 PM Eastern.

Rules available at the Pa QSO home page, http://www.nittany-arc.net/paqso.html

My team and I will be defending our 1st Place Multi-Single entry for Allegheny County. I hope. If my antennas hold out (long story). Contacts with anyone and everyone greatly appreciated!

“Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Just downloaded the latest version of N3FJP's terrific PA QSO software. If I can get my 'tenna in place, I shall take up the challenge.
    73 de Albi

Veritas vos liberabit!

"We only become what we are by the radical and deep-seated refusal of that which others have made of us." --- Jean-Paul Sartre.

"Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past." --- George Orwell.

Tiki Bearer
    I will be on as usual.

Not much chance of "winning" anything here with the
    CARPETBAGGER coming back again this year.
    Last edited by KB3LIX; 10-06-2010 at 03:31 PM.

We'll more than likely be over in PA on Sunday - riding motorsickles. Might put in a quest appearance at the mic. 'DSG is highly allergic to CW transmission implements so don't look for her to help out with that end of things. :rofl:
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    'DSG is highly allergic to CW transmission implements so don't look for her to help out with that end of things. :rofl:
    I completely understand how she feels.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Underneath the Atomic Ooze of Hanford, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    This coming weekend is the annual running (54th I believe) of the Pennsylvania QSO Party.

It runs in two parts: Saturday Noon - Sunday 1 AM, Sunday 9 AM - 6 PM Eastern.

Rules available at the Pa QSO home page, http://www.nittany-arc.net/paqso.html

My team and I will be defending our 1st Place Multi-Single entry for Allegheny County. I hope. If my antennas hold out (long story). Contacts with anyone and everyone greatly appreciated!

I'll try to work you from Modoc, Ron. Going up there this weekend...
    http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/nx6d/ham%20radio/SANY1260.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nx6d View Post
    I'll try to work you from Modoc, Ron. Going up there this weekend...
    Sounds good. I just hope I can figure out what threw my Inverted L out of whack, I suddenly can't load it up on 160 at all, or well on 80.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.

Cutch 300!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    We'll more than likely be over in PA on Sunday - riding motorsickles. Might put in a quest appearance at the mic. 'DSG is highly allergic to CW transmission implements so don't look for her to help out with that end of things. :rofl:
    Not a problem. You might say that the Omni VI+ can swing both ways... but no RTTY or PSK this year, just SSB & CW!

BAN THE DH!

Cutch 300!!!!!

Will you guys be on 20/15?
    Lemme know where.
    Mike
    Ummmm, no I'm not peeing in my gas tank :)

Quote Originally Posted by W5IEI View Post
    Will you guys be on 20/15?
    Lemme know where.
    Mike
    It can be arranged!

20 certainly, 15 depends on propagation.

BAN THE DH!

Cutch 300!!!!!