Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'll Be celebrating Christmas this Year

I'll Be celebrating Christmas this Year

Just want to let everyone know that I'll be out celebrating Christmas this year. If anyone doesn't like the idea that I'll be celebrating Christmas , well thats just too bad for them. And if anyone tried to stop me from celebrating Christmas this year they'll have to answer to Bill O'Reilly. That's right...me and Billo will be out celebrating Christmas this year !!
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    Just want to let everyone know that I'll be out celebrating Christmas this year.
    But, John, don't you know there's a war on against Christmas? That's why you never see any references to the holiday in the media and why stores utterly ignore it.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Banned
    Just want to let everyone know that I'll be out celebrating Christmas this year.
    Krice, that sux.

If anyone doesn't like the idea that I'll be celebrating Christmas , well thats just too bad for them.
    Hey, no sweat, if you want to stick your head in your @ss go right ahead.

And if anyone tried to stop me from celebrating Christmas this year they'll have to answer to Bill O'Reilly. That's right...me and Billo will be out celebrating Christmas this year !!
    Billo, now there's a cool guy to be associating with. Give him my love, and may the two of you have a very Merry Christmas with the other 290 million bone heads out there.
    Last edited by kc7jty; 10-05-2010 at 02:35 PM.

I don't do much at all for Christmas, and I have not for years... usually only if I am in a "significant relationship".

Not interested in the gifting wars, but I've been known to celebrate for the sake of corporate resort marketing.
    Last edited by WØTKX; 10-05-2010 at 02:46 PM.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Quote Originally Posted by WØTKX View Post
    I don't do much at all for Christmas, and I have not for years... usually only if I am in a "significant relationship".

Not interested in the gifting wars, but I've been known to celebrate for the sake of corporate resort marketing.
    My partner is stuck in that 'Gifting war" mode. He would rather go in debt buying gifts for people that he does not like, than on himself. I enjoy thanksgiving more than any other american holiday. No gifts involved. Good company, good food, football. I buy xmas stuff for my kids, and grandkids, thats it. I send it on Solstice, along with Yule cards. My second favorite day is new years, for the all day bowl games.

The rest of ya can enjoy all of the christmas you want. No need for explanations on my account. :)

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Just want to let everyone know that I'll be out celebrating Christmas this year. If anyone doesn't like the idea that I'll be celebrating Christmas , well thats just too bad for them. And if anyone tried to stop me from celebrating Christmas this year they'll have to answer to Bill O'Reilly. That's right...me and Billo will be out celebrating Christmas this year !!
    John, you sound like someone just shoved a Christmas tree up your tuchus.

Go have fun.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Banned
    Hello.

I go to Mexico for Christmas, no gifts involved, everyone is rich as hell or dirt poor with no middle ground.
    The dirt poor I avoid like no tomorrow and the very rich are corrupt as hell.

Banned

You didn't hear the news, huh?

dead-santa.jpg
    Yep, the ACLU killed him.

I actually and honestly love Christmas. It is the most sacred and most holy time for my religion. Of course I am being sarcastic about this Glenn Beck , bible beating Christmas nonsense. But truly, Christmas is a beautiful and precious time of the year for me. Its a time when I and some of my best friends get together and celebrate this most sacred time...

I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.