Thread: Google Chrome Working Again

Google Chrome Working Again

For a while last winter Google Chrome was great. Then it sucked and was giving me lots of problems so I stopped using it. Now , several updates later,it seems to be good again.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

I've been using Chrome exclusively on my PC for about a year now with no problems.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

My favorite browser is Opera but, sometimes on this machine it tends to get a bit slow... although not bad and faster than anything I have on Windows. Right now I'm using Chrome and it's blazing away.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

I like Chrome on my Windows machine, Firefox on Linux and Safari, which is a WebKit browser like Chrome, under OS X. I used to really like Firefox but it's gotten kind of bloated over the last few years so I'm going to try something else for Linux one of these days. Never tried Opera, though.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.