Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This won't turn out well

Banned
    Hello.

Was ordered to take defensive driving?
    The cop screaming to turn the car off?
    Around here it would have never gone that far, conversation is over my a$$, as he gets his a$$ beat by a stick!

Only a $200 fine? The guy got off light.

But this one beats it by far... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ou61QvIDJg
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    What an ass. First of all he shouldn't have been giving the cop an argument. That was his first big mistake. When the cops give you a ticket you take the ticket and shut the **** up. In some places that would have made the driver a good candidate for a routine headbust. I guess he got off with a $200 fine because he probably didn;t plead toi driving over the car intentionally. He probably used the argument that he was upset and nervous and didn't realize the car was in reverse.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    Only a $200 fine? The guy got off light.

But this one beats it by far... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ou61QvIDJg
    Wow !! That guy sure got one hell of a good headbust. If he's even still alive that guys brain must still be hurting like hell !! LOL The cops don;t like when you pull that kind of crap on them... that is headbust city right there.

Underneath the Atomic Ooze of Hanford, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    Wow !! That guy sure got one hell of a good headbust. If he's even still alive that guys brain must still be hurting like hell !! LOL The cops don;t like when you pull that kind of crap on them... that is headbust city right there.
    No kidding. I noticed the haymakers thrown after they got the guy out of the car too.

Ya think they had enough pursuit vehicles?

There used to be a standard rule in CA to let the rabbits run if the offense was a misdemeanor and there was a potential danger to public safety. I wonder what this guy did to start the chase?
    http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/nx6d/ham%20radio/SANY1260.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nx6d View Post
    No kidding. I noticed the haymakers thrown after they got the guy out of the car too.
    Actually , from the video it was hard to tell if it was a guy or a gal that they jettisoned out of that car to the pavement. But then, when it comes to a headbust there's no sex discrimination. either way, they're gonna make you eat asphalt.

Ya think they had enough pursuit vehicles?
    That was pretty impressive. Seems like everyone on duty that shift decided to get in on the action. LOL

There used to be a standard rule in CA to let the rabbits run if the offense was a misdemeanor and there was a potential danger to public safety. I wonder what this guy did to start the chase?
    I think they have that same basic rule out here. But you know how it goes. Once the chase starts and the adrenaline is pumping it's impossible to stop. I remember one day the cops in the Bronx chased some robbers up through the Bronx going North on the Major Deegan, all the way up through Yonkers on the Thruway and the chase ended somewhere around White Plains. They couldn't even communicate with their own central office because they were way past the range of their repeaters. In NYC the precincts are close and each on different freqs and the repeaters are set up to cover the local area round the precinct rather than a very wide range.
    Last edited by n2ize; 09-29-2010 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    Actually , from the video it was hard to tell if it was a guy or a gal that they jettisoned out of that car to the pavement. But then, when it comes to a headbust there's no sex discrimination. either way, they're gonna make you eat asphalt.

That was pretty impressive. Seems like everyone on duty that shift decided to get in on the action. LOL

I think they have that same basic rule out here. But you know how it goes. Once the chase starts and the adrenaline is pumping it's impossible to stop. I remember one day the cops in the Bronx chased some robbers up through the Bronx going North on the Major Deegan, all the way up through Yonkers on the Thruway and the chase ended somewhere around White Plains. They couldn't even communicate with their own central office because they were way past the range of their repeaters. In NYC the precincts are close and each on different freqs and the repeaters are set up to cover the local area round the precinct rather than a very wide range.
    Should have been using ham gear. Ya know how it is, when all else fails.

This program is brought to you as a public service of hamisland.net.

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.

Quote Originally Posted by ki4itv View Post
    This program is brought to you as a public service of hamisland.net.

Hell Yeah! Dumb White folk are guilty of this st00pid shat!