Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Notes From the Convention

Notes From the Convention

Pat MHZ is indeed here and was complaining that the timing of the grand prize drawing conflicted with his speaking engagement. He's worried that people are going to leave to attend the drawing. I told him he just needed to make his speech compelling enough to hold people's interest and he will have no problem.

I never had a problem with the guy before but now I'm getting an idea of why some folks around here don't like him. Definitely some bitchy tendencies.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 09-18-2010 at 12:48 PM.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Banned
    You met the guy in the persona? Krice, that's special.

Sue just walked by. He/she did not deign to speak to me but the overall impression was ...creepy.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by kc7jty View Post
    You met the guy in the persona? Krice, that's special.
    I've met Pat before. We're not friends or anything but he seemed okay, if a little bit odd. I may have to re-assess that judgement, though.

Lot of paunchy old white guys here. Bet I could count all women and non-white folks without taking off my shoes. Ditto people under 45.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 09-18-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Sue came by again to check the winner board. I guess she can't see too well because she had to put her nose right on the board to read it.

Orca Whisperer
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Sue just walked by. He/she did not deign to speak to me but the overall impression was ...creepy.
    Was it all you hoped it could be? And more?
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Are the pictures I've seen on the 'net accurate? :vomit:
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    this I have to know this!!!!!!!!!

also stumbled apon this on the 435 board

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/guestbook/k6ge
    mr big dick
    Yesterday at 10:36 PM

Comments:
    when in san diego watch out for the chick with a dick AF6LJ
    I AM THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    Yes, they are.

I actually talked to her a few minutes ago and it was one of those cognative dissonance things. She looked like a man but she has a high, feminine voice.