Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As promised....

Silent Key Member 5-25-2015 W1GUH's Avatar

As promised....

Two travelling salemen needed a place to stay for the night, so they decided to walk up to a farmhouse and ask if there was any room there for them. The farmer replied "Well, yes, as a matter of fact, I do have room for you. There's bunk beds in the corn crib that you're welcome to, the only catch is that one of you will have to sleep with my daughter."

Well, they were dead tired, so they took him up on the offer, but one look at the daughter was enough to almost scare them off. But...they were tired, so they drew straws to see who was unfortunate enough to not sleep alone. The loser climbed up into the top bunk with the daughter, and the winner slept in the bottom bunk.

Well, now...the daughter was a frisky sort and kept pestering the guy. He eventually figured out that the only way he was going to get any sleep was to satisfy her. But, this being the usual "wouldn't touch her with yours" case he was very, very reluctant to, until he had the brilliant idea of reaching over for a corn cob. That worked wonderfully! He went through about a dozen of them before she finally laid back, satisfied.

After a while he was woken up when his partner said from the bottom bunk....

"Hey, butter up anther one... that corn was delicious."
    Last edited by W1GUH; 09-13-2010 at 09:53 AM.
    If it's a war on drugs, then free the POW's.

That's not how I heard it. :rofl:

Sounds fishy to me.
    ;)
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

SK Member (Late April, 2019) W4RLR's Avatar
    His breath smells like tuna.
    73 de Richard W4RLR
    Southern born,
    Southern bred, centrist conservative.
    Posting messages via HughesNet satellite internet.

Retired U.S. Air Force NCO
    Member, Sons of Confederate Veterans
    The Ancient Order of Turtles
    ARRL, SPAR, Six Meters Worldwide, Chattanooga ARC
    ARRL Accredited VE

Silent Key Member 5-25-2015 W1GUH's Avatar
    Hey, let's turn this into a "Traveling salesmen joke thread". Who's got others? That's a classic joke form.
    If it's a war on drugs, then free the POW's.

Late evening, a travelling salesman is in the middle of nowhere, and no motel or hotel around, knocks on a farmers door, asks if he can stay the night in the hay barn.

The farmer says "I'm sorry, but I can't help you."

"Gee, that's a shame. May I ask why not?"

"I haven't got a daughter."

[cue: rimshot]
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

A traveling salesman approached an old farmhouse and noticed the strange behavior of the couple inside. The woman was running the lawn mower over the carpet and the man had one hand dipped in a fish bowl and was playing with himself with the other. The salesman assumed they were crazy and moved on.

After he'd finished his pitch at the next farmhouse, he mentioned what he'd just seen. "Oh, those folks ain't crazy," the farmer said, "They're both deaf mutes. She was telling him to mow the lawn, and he was telling
    her to go fuck herself because he was going fishing."
    Honorary Old Fart
    Dirty Old Mans club Junior Auxillary
    (Dirty Old Man in waiting)
    Get off My Lawn.
    ===========================
    4 out of 5 Seniors Prefer the taste
    of Alpo over other leading National Brands

A traveling salesman is going through the country when his car breaks down. He goes to a nearby farmhouse and asks to use the phone.
    The farmer tells him, “We ain’t got a phone, but I’m headin’ into town tomorrow an’ you kin spend the night here. O’ course you’ll have to sleep in the same bed as my three sons, here.”

And the salesman says, “Wait a minute. I’m in the wrong joke.”
    Honorary Old Fart
    Dirty Old Mans club Junior Auxillary
    (Dirty Old Man in waiting)
    Get off My Lawn.
    ===========================
    4 out of 5 Seniors Prefer the taste
    of Alpo over other leading National Brands

A traveling salesman is driving down a country road when he comes across a farmer who is standing in his orchard, hoisting pigs into the apple trees with ropes. He stops. "What are you doing?" the salesman asks. "I'm feeding the pigs," answers the farmer, incredulous that someone could ask a question with such an obvious answer. "Well," says the salesman, "why don't you let the apples fall to the ground, gather them up in baskets, and feed the pigs that way?" The farmer ponders, then says, "Hmmmm. Yes, I guess I could do it that way. But what would be the point?" The salesman is a bit exasperated: "Well, it would save time, wouldn't it?" The farmer ponders again. "Yes," he says after a pause, "I guess it would save time. But what's time to a pig?"
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.