Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cat lady with attitude

Underneath the Atomic Ooze of Hanford, WA
    Those cats will probably be put to sleep, as I bet they all have kitty AIDS.

What a lunatic!
    http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/nx6d/ham%20radio/SANY1260.jpg

Another crazy cat lady

facing several charges including aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and making terroristic threats.
    What? They couldn't come up with two more names that mean the same thing to add to the list of charges?

When I heard "cat lady" I was thinking more along these lines.

I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Banned
    arresting her is animal cruelty.

"Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

KITTIES!!!!!
    The louder the monkey, the smaller its balls.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    When I heard "cat lady" I was thinking more along these lines.

Mee-OW!
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

We all have em don't we....There is a resident cat lady near here...Been here for about 15 years...Very educated English woman...Been on TV a few times soliciting money to help her protect all those stray and feral cats....She has been catching cats from rubbish dumps and wherever she can find them....Conned many people and businesses out of money, cat food, and whatever...She has recruited different old pensioner men to live with her and assist in her cat welfare...Written off by the RSPCA as a hopeless case...

Well, just last week we got a paged fire message to attend a chimney fire at this woman's abode, Monday 9.30pm...Three brigades responded....Next night same message and once more brigades responded...Well the boys were in for one hell of a shock....You gotta remember firemen out here in the bush are a pretty hardy bunch..A couple of captains and crews entered the house to be confronted with the following.....30 dogs, one with a litter of 7 puppies on an old couch...Countless cats in every room....Old newspaper piled over every room in layers covering old dog and cat poop and pi$$...Piles of old rotting meat etc...Oh, and she had 7 venomous native snakes in cages as well...Illegal to keep in this country..The stench sent all outside relieving themselves of their last meals and fearful of entering again..:vomit:.Finally calling for Breathing gear....Well they found the source of the fire, an old bees nest which had been in the chimney for a long time apparently melting down the chimney and burning adding to the already disgusting stench..

Well, the aftermath may get interesting....The fire brigade boys notified me that they will not be attending any further fire calls from that place until something is done about the situation....I have informed the Operations Officer and he is running around in a flap, contacting the Shire, Police, RSPCA and every other agency he can think of...

From previous experience with this cat lady I know that nothing will change...If she is threatened she will immediately call the TV channel's again pleading hardship and persecution...She has done this a few times over the years usually ending up with money donations, animal food etc from poor soft hearted suckers who don't know the real story...The house she currently lives in was donated to her by this means as a previous house she used to live in became so filthy and run down it wasn't fit for a pig....

My take is that the boys should have run a ring of fire around the lot and burned it down properly...Unfortunately this solution may be frowned on by the higher authorities....I will let you all know what happens at a later date..

Bob..VK3ZL..