Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's one for John IZE

Banned

I have always believed that there are psysiological and psychological benefits to these types of drugs. it has been shown that marijuana helps patients who are ill and suffering. And now we see a study that indicates shrooms may have benefits.

Of course Nanny won't permit people to have either marijuana or shrooms. Nanny has to protect people from themselves. Even whyen they are very sick, in pain, or dying. And Nanny must protect the children too. Nanny knows that allowing cancer patients to have shrooms will sent the message to the children that drugs are cool. Think of the children, we gotta protect the children.

Nanny even wants to take away some of the narcotic pain killers that many people who are in pain and suffering need. By the time Nanny gets through the strongest medicine you will get is a St. Joseph Childrens Aspirin. And nanny might even do away with that.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Banned
    aah, but Nanny is the biggest doper of all. Do you think they do without when they are hurting?

Silent Key Member 5-25-2015 W1GUH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    I have always believed that there are psysiological and psychological benefits to these types of drugs. it has been shown that marijuana helps patients who are ill and suffering. And now we see a study that indicates shrooms may have benefits.

Of course Nanny won't permit people to have either marijuana or shrooms. Nanny has to protect people from themselves. Even whyen they are very sick, in pain, or dying. And Nanny must protect the children too. Nanny knows that allowing cancer patients to have shrooms will sent the message to the children that drugs are cool. Think of the children, we gotta protect the children.

Nanny even wants to take away some of the narcotic pain killers that many people who are in pain and suffering need. By the time Nanny gets through the strongest medicine you will get is a St. Joseph Childrens Aspirin. And nanny might even do away with that.
    Nanny's protecting herself. NO WAY does she want the "great unwashed" to be enlightened.
    If it's a war on drugs, then free the POW's.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    Nanny knows that allowing cancer patients to have shrooms will sent the message to the children that drugs are cool. Think of the children, we gotta protect the children.
    "Fuck the children....... What ever happened to natural selection? Survival of the fittest? The kid who swallows too many marbles doesn't grow up to have kids of his own." - George Carlin

Similary, the people who can't exercise proper control when doing drugs, get to leave the planet and stop taking up oxygen. :roll:
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    "Fuck the children....... What ever happened to natural selection? Survival of the fittest? The kid who swallows too many marbles doesn't grow up to have kids of his own." - George Carlin

Similary, the people who can't exercise proper control when doing drugs, get to leave the planet and stop taking up oxygen. :roll:
    O2 is highly overated.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    O2 is highly overated.
    Just ask Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sarah Palin? ;)
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    Just ask Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sarah Palin? ;)
    Why would I want to talk to anyone of those three?
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    O2 is highly overated.
    N20 however...:rofl:

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.

Nothing new here
    As well canabis and all other means are available for people certainly if they are terminally ill.
    Canabis is also used as alternative for migraine medication.
    My wife had a period of years when she felt an attack come, smoked one joint, went to bed in a dark bedroom, and the attack didn't follow through, or lots less as normal.
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution