Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you smarter or stoopider than the average person?

Are you smarter or stoopider than the average person?

Take the test and see.

http://www.flashbynight.com/test/

Banned
    I got an 19.0. And I'm really frazzled so I'll try it again when I feel better. Been getting the kids all set for first day of school tomorrow.

You are 56.8% smarter than average.

Score was 29.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." - George Orwell

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by al2n View Post
    You are 56.8% smarter than average.

Score was 29.
    Haha! It said I was "smart" but apparently I'm a lot dumber than you.

Banned
    Actually some of the questions were just stupid. Who sang some pop song? I don't care, I don't listen to pop and how does that equate to how smart you are? There were a few questions that when I went back and reviewed the answers, I went "Oh DUH!" because I know them but couldn't recall quickly enough. >braindead<

I don't need to take no stinkin' test. I am a truck driver, that pretty much says it all when it comes to intelligence. Stoopider than average? Hell, I'm stoopider than the average rock!

(27. How smart is a rock?)
    Last edited by NQ6U; 09-06-2010 at 09:47 PM.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

10.5% smarter.

Like Kelli, I haven't a clue about today's pop music. I also don't care when Elvis died.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

I got a 28, but I am dumber than a 5th grader. I also do not knowthe names of very many cars these days.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    . I also don't care when Elvis died.
    Elvis is not dead, that's just a pernicious rumor. He's been spotted all over the world since 1976.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

I took a guess on the car and music. Rest are pretty standard trivia questions.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." - George Orwell