Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Everclear

Everclear

I want to get some Everclear or similar pure grain spirits. Unfortunately Nanny New York doesn't permit its sale. But, I was told they sell it in New Jersey. If so I'll have to take a run over there one of these days.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Banned

Orca Whisperer
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    I want to get some Everclear or similar pure grain spirits. Unfortunately Nanny New York doesn't permit its sale. But, I was told they sell it in New Jersey. If so I'll have to take a run over there one of these days.
    Are you sure it's not available? If I recall, I can buy it from Premier Liquor here in WNY...
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Undisclosed solar powered burrow in Southern Maryland
    If not we got tons of it down here in the Marylands
    Yeah...I'm a furry...Deal with it!

A buddy/'Nam vet said they called the stuff "Drain Alcohol" over in the boonies.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by KC2UGV View Post
    Are you sure it's not available? If I recall, I can buy it from Premier Liquor here in WNY...
    I've never seen it for sale anywhere around here. But I'll have to look into it. Otherwise I can get it in Jersey (hopefully) or Maryland.

In college organic chem lab we used to have drums of it. Pure reagent and pharmaceutical grade absolute Ethanol suitable for internal use, pharmaceutical preparation.
    Last edited by n2ize; 09-02-2010 at 09:06 AM.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everclear_(alcohol)

According to info here , the 190 proof stuff is not available in NY , it's unclear if the 151 is or not . Some folks use it to make their own custom liquors . I have recipe I'll share with you in PM that you may enjoy , a very special liquor created by a friend of mine , an avid gardener . ;)
    I won't question your Creator's wisdom , but you are responsible for your own actions .

Russ, W5RB

Everclear is not available here in California either. If you want some, you have to drive to Nevada where damned near everything is available--including stuff you don't even want to know about.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Undisclosed solar powered burrow in Southern Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Everclear is not available here in California either. If you want some, you have to drive to Nevada where damned near everything is available--including stuff you don't even want to know about.
    oohoohIwannaknowIwannaknow <hop-hop-hop>
    Yeah...I'm a furry...Deal with it!