Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worstboro Batpiss protesters pepper sprayed at military funeral

Banned

Worstboro Batpiss protesters pepper sprayed at military funeral

Water cannons work better.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

So do bullets..

Not that I'd advocate such a thing.

Orca Whisperer
    This was wrong. While, I despise the members of the Phelp's cult; they are exercising their right to peaceably assemble, and then were assaulted. There is no reason for that.
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Quote Originally Posted by KC2UGV View Post
    This was wrong. While, I despise the members of the Phelp's cult; they are exercising their right to peaceably assemble, and then were assaulted. There is no reason for that.
    I agree, but I'm not going to shed any tears if they get hurt. Any person assaulting them should be held accountable, but.. man.. how much fun would that be? :P

Banned
    Technically yes, it's wrong. No reason for it? We part ways there.

Underneath the Atomic Ooze of Hanford, WA
    Bad taste and tackiness aren't outlawed by the Constitution.

Phelps is a cartoon. Ever seen the guy interviewed? He always has this little smirk when interviewed. This is all a game to him. He loves the attention.

His followers are the dangerous ones. Do they merit pepper spray? Absolutely not. The dope that sprayed the Westboro clown and rodeo show just gave them some martyr points. Dumbass.

The Westboro freaks should just be ignored, period.
    http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/nx6d/ham%20radio/SANY1260.jpg

Patrigots ( self proclaimed religious patriots but in reality bigots.)
    Any religion preaches love and to be kind to all other humans, yes Islam too.

Seems they were sleeping while that part of the sermon was preached.
    While anyone has the right of free speech and peacefull assembly.

They do not have the right to insult the fallen soldiers that defended their right to do so.
    Nor insult and cause suffering to the family members burrying that soldier.
    Nor calling upon their so called bigotted form of christianity to defend their "right" to do these monstrocities.
    You can find the war illegal, but the ones sending the kids in the war are at fault, not the soldiers send in.

Here their reasoning fails and their right to do this should have been revoked a long time ago.
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Banned
    I think the right to have a funeral unmolested by disrespectful assholes trumps the right of disrespectful assholes to be disrespectful assholes at a funeral. At what point do you draw the line between "peaceable" assembly and those who are there to incite violence? Clearly, the Worstboro assholes incited violence. You can take the rest from there.

Quote Originally Posted by PA5COR View Post
    Patrigots ( self proclaimed religious patriots but in reality bigots.)
    Any religion preaches love and to be kind to all other humans, yes Islam too.

Seems they were sleeping while that part of the sermon was preached.
    While anyone has the right of free speech and peacefull assembly.

They do not have the right to insult the fallen soldiers that defended their right to do so.
    Nor insult and cause suffering to the family members burrying that soldier.
    Nor calling upon their so called bigotted form of christianity to defend their "right" to do these monstrocities.
    You can find the war illegal, but the ones sending the kids in the war are at fault, not the soldiers send in.

Here their reasoning fails and their right to do this should have been revoked a long time ago.

+ zillion This post is spot on.