Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Call sign License plates

Call sign License plates

Attachment 3228I am in a silly mood. Please post your call sign license plates I will start.It took me 12 years for this guy to die for me to get my call sign license plate.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Banned
    I don't get it. What if you flip someone the bird, or the cops are chasing you?

Quote Originally Posted by kc7jty View Post
    What ... you think the standard issue plates are encrypted?

Quote Originally Posted by kc7jty View Post
    I am too old for that now.I do flip the bird if an assh*le does something stupid .

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Banned
    Hello.

1, If the police are in pursuit it is most likely that they have already retrieved your registration.
    2, flipping the bird or other signs of affection will have little effect on whatever type of license plate you display, if bubba is going to kick your arse it will happen no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by KA5PIU View Post
    Hello.

1, If the police are in pursuit it is most likely that they have already retrieved your registration.
    2, flipping the bird or other signs of affection will have little effect on whatever type of license plate you display, if bubba is going to kick your arse it will happen no matter what.

Not if Smith & Wesson have anything to say about it!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WA4TM View Post
    Not if Smith & Wesson have anything to say about it!!!!!!
    S/W settles many issues.

cul de n8tb

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    Attachment 3228I am in a silly mood. Please post your call sign license plates I will start.It took me 12 years for this guy to die for me to get my call sign license plate.
    That's Cold Man!

Quote Originally Posted by KN8K View Post
    That's Cold Man!
    That might be. He did die. I was able to get my callsign as a plate. I had to wait 12 years for hhim to die. I wanted my callsign on my plate. Many other hams get this , I just had to wait. Now nack to my original post. Any other hams have their callsign on their license plate? Please post a pic.

cul de n8tb

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    What ... you think the standard issue plates are encrypted?
    Heck of a lot easier to remember AD4MG than 2753HJWL.
    Last edited by kc7jty; 08-29-2010 at 09:42 PM.