Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are there people out there this stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by N2KKM View Post
    My linux netbook scoffs at your exe.
    So does my Winders XP machine with AVG, SpyBot, Adaware, and MalwareBytes. You'd have to be pretty good to get something past this machine.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    So does my Winders XP machine with AVG, SpyBot, Adaware, and MalwareBytes. You'd have to be pretty good to get something past this machine.
    Of course, if you were running something other than Windows, there wouldn't be any need to have AVG, SpyBot, AdAware and MalwareBytes sucking up your precious CPU cycles.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Of course, if you were running something other than Windows, there wouldn't be any need to have AVG, SpyBot, AdAware and MalwareBytes sucking up your precious CPU cycles.
    I just happened to be in the Windoze partition at the time. EcomStation (latest incarnation of OS/2) would have simply gone, "Huh?" ;)

BTW, dual core @ 2.4Ghz with 4G of RAM doesn't really notice the extra software.
    Last edited by KJ3N; 08-30-2010 at 08:39 PM.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    I just happened to be in the Windoze partition at the time. EcomStation (latest incarnation of OS/2) would have simply gone, "Huh?" ;)

BTW, dual core @ 2.4Ghz with 4G of RAM doesn't really notice the extra software.
    Nor did my old quad-core which laughed at Word '10 while doing a deep virus scan. WIN/PC 4-EVER.
    :stirpot:
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

SK Member (Late April, 2019) W4RLR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by N2KKM View Post
    My linux netbook scoffs at your exe.
    As does my Mac...
    73 de Richard W4RLR
    Southern born,
    Southern bred, centrist conservative.
    Posting messages via HughesNet satellite internet.

Retired U.S. Air Force NCO
    Member, Sons of Confederate Veterans
    The Ancient Order of Turtles
    ARRL, SPAR, Six Meters Worldwide, Chattanooga ARC
    ARRL Accredited VE

When i was working at The Illuminati I used a 21 Trillion core processor.This thing could run ever type of software known to man simultaneously when it was TURNED OFF. That's Power. You know it was designed by reptilian aliens under Area 51 because no way could any of our primitive technology run like that.
    Last edited by n2ize; 08-31-2010 at 02:30 PM.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Yeah, but if you have the CPU you might as well use it.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    When i was working at The Illuminati I used a 21 Trillion core processor.This thing could run ever type of software known to man simultaneously when it was TURNED OFF. That's Power. You know it was designed by reptilian aliens under Area 51 because no way could any of our primitive technology run like that.
    Just the opposite here. When I was just starting out, we had to get up at 4 AM to grease the gears in the analog engine. We were soooo poor that we had to flatten out the 0's to make 1's. Must be nice to be part of the power elite!

Well, my .exe is scoffing at you ALL! all of you, every last one I say! muahahhahahahahah!!!!!!
    <del *.exe>

shaddap!
    I've accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. My next crap could spell disaster.