Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I predict another QRZ Bitchfest this weekend.

I predict another QRZ Bitchfest this weekend.

http://www.arrl.org/iaru-hf-championship

Let the Whining commence!
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

SWDW (Same Whine Different Weekend)

...you know, we could be real smartasses and open the thread right now. Make the first post a compilation of the usual kvetching... preface it by saying that we thought we'd be efficient and save time by condensing all the whining into this one post now & get it out of the way.

Nah.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Undisclosed solar powered burrow in Southern Maryland
    They bitch because there is a contest then they bitch because there isnt one and the bands are dead. Peh!
    Yeah...I'm a furry...Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by w3bny View Post
    They bitch because there is a contest then they bitch because there isnt one and the bands are dead. Peh!
    In other words... they kvetch.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Tiki Bearer
    Let em bitch !!

It keeps their blood pumping and boiling.
    We should charge them about $50 each for
    making their blood boil and purifying their system.

Right on cue. :rofl: :rofl:
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Ah, yep. I see that it's going international now. They are the 8th wonder of the web.

Neocon wasteland.

“The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

Heh, even got my post deleted. Don't be "hatin'" now.

Latest ClubLog entries.

The best part of going to QRZ is when you stop going to QRZ because it feels so good.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Quote Originally Posted by KC9ECI View Post
    The best part of going to QRZ is when you stop going to QRZ because it feels so good.
    Says the man who started another thread on QRZ. :stickpoke:

Latest ClubLog entries.