Thread: Need a pair of 12VDC Dow-Key SPDT coax relays

Need a pair of 12VDC Dow-Key SPDT coax relays

Or the 12V solenoid portion thereof.

I have a pair of 110VAC units which I'm willing to trade.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

SK Member (12/2/2011)
    I've got spare 12vdc Dow Key coils, where they are and when I might ever get roundtoit is another story.

12 & 24 vdc Dow Keys were very cheap at hamfests for many years down here. I once found and ordered a box of 120vac coils from one of the big commercial parts houses and would buy the 12 & 24 vdc Dow Keys cheaply and then swap out the coils. I kept all the old coils, where they are I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by N4VGB View Post
    I've got spare 12vdc Dow Key coils, where they are and when I might ever get roundtoit is another story.

12 & 24 vdc Dow Keys were very cheap at hamfests for many years down here. I once found and ordered a box of 120vac coils from one of the big commercial parts houses and would buy the 12 & 24 vdc Dow Keys cheaply and then swap out the coils. I kept all the old coils, where they are I have no idea.
    If you can get at them in the near future and can send a couple, let me know. I'll gladly put the 110 volters in the mail to you.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    If you can get at them in the near future and can send a couple, let me know. I'll gladly put the 110 volters in the mail to you.
    Dude there is a Hamfest on the 6th that you frequent and I have seen many of them there each year and usually cheap. Ill keep an eye out beings I normally vend there so I get there early.

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

Forum Addict
    Sold em with the old NCL 2000 amp fred. I can check around though.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by N4VGB View Post

Mac .. Go diggin. If you can't find em. Let it be known here. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KB3LAZ View Post
    Dude there is a Hamfest on the 6th that you frequent and I have seen many of them there each year and usually cheap. Ill keep an eye out beings I normally vend there so I get there early.
    We're headed over to that one...;)