Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ssdd

Forum Addict

Ssdd

In going through the various warning letters we found none dealing with the situations on various frequencies on 75 and 20 meters that seem to be the talk of the amateur radio community. Nor was there anything mentioned in regard to collecting any fines previously issued to those the agency determined to be in violation of the Part 97 rules. The only non-repeater issue we found went to a ham accused of operating with a call other than the one assigned to him.
    TEN YEARS of circus like jamming every night on 75. Damn god job Riley.. Damn good job Laura. 175.000 dollars a year times four to chase CB'ers What complete waste of time and Money..

Needs more rage. Twist that knob to the right just a wee bit.

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.

Forum Addict
    Yeah Yeah MORE RAGE... RAGE against The Machine Dood. The frickin Fcc .. Hopeless

Perhaps a "Wouff-Hong Hall of Shame" website... a place to send recordings for all to listen to.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Quote Originally Posted by WØTKX View Post
    Perhaps a "Wouff-Hong Hall of Shame" website... a place to send recordings for all to listen to.
    Do we have the necessary space to host the "best of the worst" here? :chin:

Sorta like a 'Decon Zone' for the airwaves...
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

That's not a bad idear raht there.
    Wouff-Hong.net

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.

Yea, patterened after the Road Rage sites... but talk about a security target. Yikes.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

You do realize that not all enforcement action is posted on these pages.

That being said, I still fail to understand why the operators who frequent some of the biggest "problem" frequencies... you know, like those that can not be mentioned on certain web sites and their forums... are permitted to continue unmolested.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Forum Addict
    The best part of alot of the jamming going on, Is it's being "Let" go on. By that, I'm saying there are stations being ground waved by these idiots on 75, But do nothing, Say nothing. But are the first one's to scream who radio is going down the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by WØTKX View Post
    The offenders probably couldn't care less. If anything, I'd bet that quite a few of them would be extremely proud of being named to a Hall of Shame.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati