Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hamvention 2010

Hamvention 2010

anyone going.

if so, stop by inside booth #301.
    http://usera.ImageCave.com/k8ys/jericho/id_crisis.jpg
    "you lie" - Joe Wilson (R-SC)
    "...as long as the nation is obsessed with historic milestones, is no one going to remark on what a great country it is where a mentally retarded woman can become speaker of the house?" - Ann Coulter

Re: Hamvention 2010

Myself and 'DSG will be there. If this thread becomes popular enough we'll 'sticky' it.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Pass.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N
    Pass.
    But Pat will be there. :dance
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N
    Pass.
    But Pat will be there. :dance
    Oh, then definitely PASS.
    Last edited by KJ3N; 05-04-2010 at 10:22 AM.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

She'll be there too:

As to 'why'...you got me.

SK Member (12/2/2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    She'll be there too:

As to 'why'...you got me.
    She's.............Uh..............Well she's..............

Well heck, Lemon has been there so long now that she's a Hamvention icon.

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    Myself and 'DSG will be there. If this thread becomes popular enough we'll 'sticky' it.
    I am looking forward to meeting you & DSG for dinner, and brew.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    I am looking forward to meeting you & DSG for dinner, and brew.
    Likewise. If we can get enough of us together we can raid a restaurant in style.

Don't let this out too widely but the 15th is her birthday. Last year I took her out to what we thought was gonna be a cool little Mexican place not far from our hotel. The food was less than spectacular, as was the service. Tumbleweed at Rt 48 is going to be within spitting distance of our motel, and we always stop there on our drive home.

You know of any good eateries in your neck of the woods - besides Cracker Barrel? After 'DSG lit into an ignorant a$$hat of a waitress a few years back I doubt we're welcome there any longer...

301? What's Jericho Print?

Which area of HARA is it in?
    [Edit: Never mind, found it on the map... Silver Arena, just to the right of the exit from the "audio arena" where Heil usually is... that's the ramp that goes from the actual HARA arena into the Silver. Over by Forum 1/4 room as well]

And how many cases of Ramen can we stash for Pat and the Black Widows there? (sounds like a 50's or 60's pop rock group)

I'll definitely be seeing you guys at some point... if for no other reason, I need to stop at Vibroplex, and they're over in 303 & 304. I haven't seen Scott in a few years, and I'm sure he's going to want me to buy a new key to go along with the Omni VI+ I just got my hands on!
    Last edited by W3WN; 05-04-2010 at 09:22 AM.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati