Thread: Ranger People

Re: Ranger People

It's a "tech special" alright, looks like a rebuild is in order BUT the price is right as long as a shill doesn't drive it sky high. Let's hope whoever buys it doesn't find those irreplaceable transformers burned out.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

There was a nice piece of Johnson gear at the CFARC 'fest today. Asking price was $275; no idea if it sold.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX
    There was a nice piece of Johnson gear at the CFARC 'fest today. Asking price was $275; no idea if it sold.
    Yep we saw it and I saw it sitting there when I left. I thought about picking it up but it was heavy. :rofl: No but seriously after seeing all of the mans gear I wasnt sure I wanted any of it. Though the man with the pile of receivers had some nice gear. Too bad the SX-100, 101, and others were all sold to one man before I got a chance to even take a good look. He had a Johnson Thunderbolt too.

Aside from a bit of decent drake gear and one nice full set of heath gear there wasnt much there this year.

Oh btw what was the final word on that 847?

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

Quote Originally Posted by KB3LAZ
    "The more I look; the more I find..."

Steve passed on it due to that fact. Something must have waved him off of it. I'll ask him when I see him next.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX
    Quote Originally Posted by KB3LAZ
    "The more I look; the more I find..."

Steve passed on it due to that fact. Something must have waved him off of it. I'll ask him when I see him next.
    Well you and I both know that it appeared to be uncared for...and tbh at the price ppl ask for them Id pass every time. I might pay 600$ for one that was well cared for...maybe.

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"