Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yay

Yay

I am going to Dayton this year. For the first time I may add. I ordered my tickets this time so no procrastinating. And when I spend money it dictates that I will follow through.

Now I have to reserve a room, no big deal I have some help there and a discount even.

Ok so my plans are this; Get a room for Friday and Saturday. Show up on Fri, piss around for a bit at the fest, go out to dinner (maybe drinks with some of my island friends that I have yet to meet ::hint hint::), get some sleep, wake up early and spend the whole day on Sat at the fest. Yes all day long. Obviously sleep on Sat night and head home Sun after noon cuz I will have to work on Mon.

This is not about the ham fest it is about my being able to go so I justify putting it in this section and you bums wont read it if I put it in the other section. >.<

Anyone familiar enough with the area to know where some of us could meet up for drinks and maybe have a good cigar after? I say after cuz Ohio sucks and we cant have drinks and cigars in the same place...well that is not always true but for the most part it is.

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

Re: Yay

Thanks to Dilly I am forced to bump this thread.

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

SK Member (12/2/2011)

You've got it all wrong dude. 1-2 days needed at the Air Force Museum, 1-2 days needed at Mendelson's, 1 day needed for Fair Radio and then 4 days at Hamvention.

I say 4 days at Hamvention because Thursday the 13th is setup day and there's a lot of trading going on in the flea market area on Thursday. But ya can't get in there unless ya buy a space.

I've got Hamvention on my list of things to do "one more time" before dying, but this year doesn't feel like the year to do it. :think

SK Member (12/2/2011)

One good bump deserves another, is that better? :rofl:

Lol, but I only have three days then it is back to work and I have no vacation left to take. It is already approved for Dec...hunting ofc.

SK Member (12/2/2011)

Quote Originally Posted by KB3LAZ
    Lol, but I only have three days then it is back to work and I have no vacation left to take. It is already approved for Dec...hunting ofc.
    Then you better spend all your days at Hamvention. Mendelson's will have a BIG setup at Hamvention. More junk than you've probably ever seen, their store building is unbelievable and they don't even know exactly what some of it is. :shock: :rofl:

Quote Originally Posted by N4VGB
    Quote Originally Posted by KB3LAZ
    Then you better spend all your days at Hamvention. Mendelson's will have a BIG setup at Hamvention. More junk than you've probably ever seen, their store building is unbelievable and they don't even know exactly what some of it is. :shock: :rofl:

doubtful ill go.

cant justify spending the very little money i have to go there. (unless i somehow hit the lotto)
    I AM THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by W2IBC
    doubtful ill go.

cant justify spending the very little money i have to go there. (unless i somehow hit the lotto)
    You back off the lotto is mine. Mwhahahaha. Okay so Im willing to split it with you..maybe we will both hit the lotto.

Okay so who all is going for sure?