Page 439 of 463 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 4621

Thread: Random Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by KD8TUT View Post
    Get some Gonella style bread, slice it an inch thick, and brush each side with virgin olive oil and sprinkle some garlic powder and salt (lightly) on each side. Pan fry each side until golden. Cover top with mozzarella cheese and a teaspoon of crappy bottled red gravy.

Cover pan for a minute until cheese is melted.

Eat- and send thank you note :)
    I have this thing about garlic: only use fresh garlic from the USA. Peel it, slice or dice. I often just use it cracked open.
    Here's a quick and easy midnight snack on a soft tortilla with maters and ovaries.
    Bad phone pic.

I have the TV on, and I'm watching different news channels. Many have been focusing on the anti Trump protests/riots, especially the ones turning violent. The ones where windows are being broken, business looted, and other property being destroyed. As usual, I'm sue it is a small segment of the protesters, many who probably don't even know what the cause is, that are causing the problems. The same fuckers that will use any excuse to carry on, and be the catalysts of all the violence. But still............. And then I see other protests comprised of huge numbers of people with signs, chanting, marching, shutting down public roadways; for the most part, peaceful civil disobedience.

The one thought that keeps coming back to me over and over is, "I wonder how many of these people actually voted?
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

The general consensus of things going on of late:

BUSHTIT
    Encrypt everything. Even if you have nothing to hide. It increases the noise floor.

So how long are the Trump supporters going to keep rioting while the peaceful anti-Trump protesters try to march?

Just as an aside... the wife picked me up some sugar free Faygo root beer.... boy is this stuff good!

Not a fan of soft drinks or sugar really- but a total sucker for root beer!
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Quote Originally Posted by KD8TUT View Post
    Just as an aside... the wife picked me up some sugar free Faygo root beer.... boy is this stuff good!

Not a fan of soft drinks or sugar really- but a total sucker for root beer!
    Ever drink alcohol? Specifically, alcoholic root beer available in the beer aisle.

I'm glad somebody came up with that Hipster Nativity Scene to piss off Bible thumpers and Televangelists who will be screaming bloody murder until Judgement Day sends them to their just rewards in the flaming depths of HELL. Jesus may hate fags, (I don't) but how do you think He feels about those exploiting him to get rich? Heh heh heh.

"Ever drink alcohol? Specifically, alcoholic root beer available in the beer aisle."
    It started with Manischewitz adding grain alcohol to fruit juice and calling it wine, then there came bum wine much cheaper. Add it to apple juice like Boone's Farm (nother bum wine), put the same shit in a different bottle, sell it in a better neighborhood for 3 times the price and you've got Angry Orchard as far from good hard cider as Earth is from Mars. That having been said, if I want to get drunk on root beer and I don't, I can put a couple of shots of Ever Clear in a frosted mug of Stewart's.

Note to bartender: Save the empties from your expensive high class drinks, after hours mix up some of my concoctions and put the bottles back on the shelves behind the bar. The Alpha Hotel will turn more profit and will reward you for your idea if you don't tell anybody where it came from. Should you or a member of your AHB team be killed or captured KB2VXA will disavow any knowledge of your existence. Good luck Charles, this post will self destruct... maybe.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Ever drink alcohol? Specifically, alcoholic root beer available in the beer aisle.
    Yea I'm into craft beer...whisky... wine.

But have to be careful since I'm diabetic.
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Quote Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
    I'm glad somebody came up with that Hipster Nativity Scene to piss off Bible thumpers and Televangelists who will be screaming bloody murder until Judgement Day sends them to their just rewards in the flaming depths of HELL. Jesus may hate fags, (I don't) but how do you think He feels about those exploiting him to get rich? Heh heh heh.

"Ever drink alcohol? Specifically, alcoholic root beer available in the beer aisle."
    It started with Manischewitz adding grain alcohol to fruit juice and calling it wine, then there came bum wine much cheaper. Add it to apple juice like Boone's Farm (nother bum wine), put the same shit in a different bottle, sell it in a better neighborhood for 3 times the price and you've got Angry Orchard as far from good hard cider as Earth is from Mars. That having been said, if I want to get drunk on root beer and I don't, I can put a couple of shots of Ever Clear in a frosted mug of Stewart's.

Note to bartender: Save the empties from your expensive high class drinks, after hours mix up some of my concoctions and put the bottles back on the shelves behind the bar. The Alpha Hotel will turn more profit and will reward you for your idea if you don't tell anybody where it came from. Should you or a member of your AHB team be killed or captured KB2VXA will disavow any knowledge of your existence. Good luck Charles, this post will self destruct... maybe.
    No. No to all of that. Just no.

For you though, they sell pruno in plastic bags at the commissary.