Page 398 of 463 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4621

Thread: Random Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    I planted these bad boys outside of the ground floor level bedrooms. They must be bad to the bone to survive Ohiya winters.
    Those are native to this area. So are these, and they're nasty fuckers:

People call them "Jumping Cholla" (CHOY-ah) because you get stuck by them even though you're certain you never touched the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Those are native to this area. So are these, and they're nasty fuckers:

People call them "Jumping Cholla" (CHOY-ah) because you get stuck by them even though you're certain you never touched the thing.
    OMG!!! I got stuck just looking at the picture!!!!!

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Whiney bitch, we eat those for breakfast around here.
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

Quote Originally Posted by W2IBC View Post
    well i got my repeater back up finally...

its about 15 miles away...

all I have is a HT.

I now own a repeater I can't even use.

there's always Jello.

I think some of those 4 landers get, 'bad ass & dumb ass' confused. I am not ashamed to tell the BOB, that I enjoy my Wheaties for breakfast (with 6 shots of old rot gut rye poured over them)

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    I think some of those 4 landers get, 'bad ass & dumb ass' confused. I am not ashamed to tell the BOB, that I enjoy my Wheaties for breakfast (with 6 shots of old rot gut rye poured over them)
    Some people just get it. Now we're talking. Sprinkle some of those Jumping Jehovah spears on it and you have a wholesome breakfast. Cholesterol ain't coming near your ass for 24 hours.
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

Quote Originally Posted by NA4BH View Post
    Some people just get it. Now we're talking. Sprinkle some of those Jumping Jehovah spears on it and you have a wholesome breakfast. Cholesterol ain't coming near your ass for 24 hours.
    Amen brother Bob.

cul de n8tb

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    god speaks.

cul de n8tb

Quote Originally Posted by NA4BH View Post
    Now I see where the expression "the BOB" is making it's way through the rank and file...... it's getting as tall as "the WIK"!
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!