Page 102 of 463 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4621

Thread: Random Thoughts

I just erased the memory in my scanner. What a dumbass.............. Happy fcsking new year
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

Quote Originally Posted by NA4BH View Post
    I just erased the memory in my scanner. What a dumbass.............. Happy fcsking new year
    It was fate.
    Now you will have to look up new freqs.

Was it one of those trunk trackers like mine? I bought software to program mine, it's too f*kn time consuming to program ONE freq. My condolences.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    Was it one of those trunk trackers like mine? I bought software to program mine, it's too f*kn time consuming to program ONE freq. My condolences.
    Yes it is. I am trying to find some one to clone off of.

NA4BH '15

Aw shit. I have one of those bearcat xt** something. I bought it for $75 from a guy at work who was clueless as how to use it. I bought an online subscription for the local freqs. I captured 100's of others. I learned when I heard buzzing sounds on the DEA multi-agency channels I would see the busts on tv the next day....Works like a charm. I will see If I can resurrect my dead laptop where all of that data is. If yours is like mine, there should be a pre-set groups in the initial factory setting. Most of my local freqs would not help you much I fear. If I can get the website info, and my account is still valid I will pm you with the username % passy.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    Aw shit. I have one of those bearcat xt** something. I bought it for $75 from a guy at work who was clueless as how to use it. I bought an online subscription for the local freqs. I captured 100's of others. I learned when I heard buzzing sounds on the DEA multi-agency channels I would see the busts on tv the next day....Works like a charm. I will see If I can resurrect my dead laptop where all of that data is. If yours is like mine, there should be a pre-set groups in the initial factory setting. Most of my local freqs would not help you much I fear. If I can get the website info, and my account is still valid I will pm you with the username % passy.

Thanks

NA4BH '15

Don't you have a file on your PC that has it all? Get a copy of FreeSCAN. Program it all on the PC and dump it into the scanner (save the file). Radio Reference has the plug and play databases for this (and for a small fee, they make it easy...). The small fee is worth it. ;)