Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "W" word that you can't say elsewhere

Cool The "W" word that you can't say elsewhere

But you can discuss here.

Post your most outlandish stories, pics of 'porcupine mobiles' and general whackerdom trivia. This is the place!

Starting the thread off, we have an 18-yo from New York who thinks its uber-cool to abscond with a veritable mountain of police/fire comms gear:

http://www.nypostonline.com/p/news/l...#ixzz0esezzRYh

Apparently, the kid has a problem with illegal, malicious interference to ongoing communications in his area:

http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-279732A1.html

Another Jack Gerritsen in the making, perhaps?
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Re: The "W" word that you can't say elsewhere

oh how nice.
    I AM THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Waydaminit... the use of the "W" word -- Whacker and all it's fun incantations -- has been banned?

Now, why would HamSexy do such a thing? (It's not like any OTHER web site would do that, he sneers sarcastically?)
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN
    Waydaminit... the use of the "W" word -- Whacker and all it's fun incantations -- has been banned?

Now, why would HamSexy do such a thing? (It's not like any OTHER web site would do that, he sneers sarcastically?)
    If it wasn't for Whackers, HamSexy wouldn't exist. :rofl:

As to that other site, it's no longer politically correct to make fun of people who so richly deserve it. Just one more reason not to bother with it.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Ah the girl of my dreams. Look at the sockets on her. And they're big enough for that Alpha. With her in the mobile, who needs a mobile amp?

I wonder if she's AC or DC?

“The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N
    Quote Originally Posted by W3WN

If it wasn't for Whackers, HamSexy wouldn't exist. :rofl:

As to that other site, it's no longer politically correct to make fun of people who so richly deserve it. Just one more reason not to bother with it.
    HamSexy & Whackers seem made for each other.

As far as the other place, well, seems like we have another purge going on. I think I'll sit quietly on the sidelines and limit the wisecracks to a bare minimum for awhile. I haven't received a warning shot across my bow from Some Tankerous Ham for a while, and I plan to keep it that way. Helps the digestion, you know.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Subtlety is an art form!
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Uh huh, but "over there" they did a not so subtle bit of performance art on W3MOT's profile TWICE before it was removed entirely. Sometimes their tampering is a GOOD thing. (;->)
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Banned

If it wasn't for Whackers, HamSexy wouldn't exist. :rofl: :
    Hamsexy's kind of an oxymoron... :stirpot: :whistle

Quote Originally Posted by N2KKM
    If it wasn't for Whackers, HamSexy wouldn't exist. :rofl: :
    Hamsexy's kind of an oxymoron... :stirpot: :whistle
    It always has been.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.