Thread: Haiti News Coverage

Haiti News Coverage

For those who are interested, this link to a CNN Tech story was just forwarded to me...

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/01/20/hait ... l?hpt=Sbin

I really loved... oh, excuse me...
    [sarcasm]
    I really loved the positive and uplifiting stance taken by the Red Cross's manager of disaster technology towards amateur radio in the article. It's nice to know that he views us as a proactive, responsive, and valuable commodity at times like these.
    [/sarcasm]

I know, he may have a point that the time for "if all else fails" may have passed... but in an entire country with a devastated infrastructure? Yeah. Right.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Re: Haiti News Coverage

It just may be time to clip the "Mars cap" out of our radios and go join our 11M brethren in their pursuit of DX and lulz. After all, we're just about washed up as a service...right?
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."