PDA

View Full Version : Would the Members Like...

N1LAF
11-08-2009, 08:24 AM
... Electronics theory pages on the website? I will be finishing school, and it is winter time, I will have some time to put out electronics theory web pages if there is interest.

What do you think?

KC2UGV
11-08-2009, 09:18 AM
I'd like it :) I'm always down for reading dry, theory texts. Seriously. My wife thinks I'm nuts. I skip over the centerfold in Playboy to read the opinion pieces....

AF6LJ
11-08-2009, 09:49 AM
I'd like it :) I'm always down for reading dry, theory texts. Seriously. My wife thinks I'm nuts. I skip over the centerfold in Playboy to read the opinion pieces....
I am sure you do :rofl:

Never met a healthy man who read Playboy just for the articles. :D

Theory is good, better than a wax candle romance novel.

n0iu
11-16-2009, 02:11 AM
... Electronics theory pages on the website? I will be finishing school, and it is winter time, I will have some time to put out electronics theory web pages if there is interest.

What do you think?With all due respect (uh oh, you know you're in trouble now!), how would your electronic theory pages be different from web sites that already exists such as: http://www.electronicstheory.com/html/e101-1.htm

I'm just saying!

If you want to re-invent the wheel, go right ahead!

KG4CGC
11-16-2009, 02:57 AM
Maybe it could be a question and answer type thing for the more esoteric stuff. Like that time Rob was wondering about the possible capacitance issues he could possibly encounter with using glue in certain places on a circuit.
What was it Rob, hot glue?

Just throwing it out there. Seeing what sticks?