PDA

View Full Version : Merry Chistmas!

N8YX
12-25-2023, 10:30 AM
To everyone who celebrates it. Hope your day is filled with good food, family and friends.

KG4CGC
12-25-2023, 11:44 AM
Thank you. I'm sick. Copped a germ from somewhere. I also hear that it's your birthday! No worries! I'll serve you a beer with a mask and fresh gloves.

I have a beer brewed in Mount Pleasant SC. 510 Ridge Rd, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464 Westbrook Brewing Company. I like it even though it's 11% ABV!

I think you'll enjoy it! Very stout, very tasty! Mt. Pleasant is right near Charleston SC. One of my many favorite destinations.

https://i.imgur.com/sCUHGLb.jpg

NQ6U
12-25-2023, 01:19 PM
Santa Klaus is a crypto-fascist and a creepy pedophile: “he sees you vhen you’re sleeping, he knows vhen you’re awake…”

Let the War On Christmas begin!

(Charles: I’m down with a bad cold too)

W3WN
12-25-2023, 01:52 PM
Merry Christmas to all that celebrate! Happy New Year to All!

KG4CGC
12-25-2023, 02:15 PM
Santa Klaus is a crypto-fascist and a creepy pedophile: “he sees you vhen you’re sleeping, he knows vhen you’re awake…”

Let the War On Christmas begin!

(Charles: I’m down with a bad cold too)

Last year I got covid for Christmas. In retrospect, this ain't so bad. My thing is that we've just been through a pandemic and these dumb sumbitches, see them all the time, leave the restroom without washing their hands!
THIS TELLS ME THEY NEVER WASH THEIR HANDS THROUGHOUT THE DAY!

W3WN
12-25-2023, 03:26 PM
Santa Klaus is a crypto-fascist and a creepy pedophile: “he sees you when you’re sleeping, he knows when you’re awake…”
< snip >Nah. He just works for the NSA. Or Facebook.

WZ7U
12-25-2023, 04:45 PM
Merry Christmas and a better new year

KG4CGC
12-26-2023, 10:39 AM
♫ On the day after Christmas ♪

So in case you're wondering; it takes millions of Santas to make the gift delivery thing work.

Each Santa has a specific region to cover otherwise it would be an impossible task. Kind of like Fed Ex or UPS drivers. It's a one night gig. It's very difficult and requires a lot of stamina and strength. Most of the year is spent in training physically, mentally and study.
It does have some pretty cool perks though. If you like spending time on a tropical island from December 25th until August 31st while you train and study it's great. The toll it takes starts when you know you have The Great Task ahead of you come late Summer. It requires a lot of mental and spiritual fortitude (not to mention the incredible strength it takes to hold the reigns for hours) otherwise you will never make it.
Not all do.

Here's a couple of snapshots from 2 of the guys (Santas) who have already begun their tropical latitude retreat.

N8YX
12-26-2023, 01:50 PM
I didn't feel sick yesterday but damn if I didn't pick up a cold or something from all the visiting. 3AM sore throat, fever and tight chest. Gonna try to knock this down with Vitamin C and similar remedies before switching to cold medicine.

Hope everyone's holiday was a good one.

WV6Z
12-30-2023, 07:23 AM
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and wishing each and everyone of you a wonderful New Year!