PDA

View Full Version : Masters of their Domain?

W3WN
04-05-2023, 06:30 PM
OK, so The Masters Professional golf tournament starts tomorrow. A PGA event, ie, men’s golf.

So... if the LPGA holds a similar event on the same course... would you call it a The Mistresses? The Madams?

NQ6U
04-05-2023, 08:32 PM
The Dominatrix?

WZ7U
04-05-2023, 11:50 PM
Would dominatrii be the proper plural?

KG4CGC
04-06-2023, 12:14 AM
Just let the men and the women play together in one single tournament. If men and women can go to the gym together, I don't see any reason why they can't play golf together in a professional finals match. I mean geez-o-pete! "Come on man!"

Leave the name the same but drop the Masters. Have only Professional Golf Tournament.
:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::s tirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

kb2crk
04-11-2023, 03:46 PM
Just let the men and the women play together in one single tournament. If men and women can go to the gym together, I don't see any reason why they can't play golf together in a professional finals match. I mean geez-o-pete! "Come on man!"

Leave the name the same but drop the Masters. Have only Professional Golf Tournament.
:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::s tirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Here here.....