PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving all

N8YX
11-25-2021, 12:34 PM
To those who are feasting, hope your day is spent in the company of people you enjoy.

KG4CGC
11-25-2021, 02:31 PM
If not, may you spend it with your family.

WZ7U
11-25-2021, 03:49 PM
Lol.
Have a great day folks. Peace.

KB2SFH
11-25-2021, 07:01 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all here on the Island.

PA5COR
11-26-2021, 03:46 AM
Happy thanksgiving to you all ;)

kb2crk
11-26-2021, 08:34 AM
Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving. Spent mine with the in-laws in MI.

ad4mg
11-26-2021, 08:47 AM
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. For those of you still gainfully employed, I'd suggest taking today off. Four day weekend and all that...:icon_smile:

K4PIH
11-26-2021, 09:59 AM
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. For those of you still gainfully employed, I'd suggest taking today off. Four day weekend and all that...:icon_smile:

Good advice, that's exactly what I did. I hope everybody had a good day yesterday with family and friends and ate as much as I did! Don't remember much after eating, heavy nap set in and it's all kind of hazy. That and 1/2 case of barley based beverages.

W3WN
11-26-2021, 10:53 AM
My in-laws are now in their mid 80’s, but my MIL insists on the family coming over.

My stepson is in hot water for being at his dad’s instead. Even though his other sister and her new husband (from England) were celebrating their first US T Day together.

My brother-in-law’s spouse was with their daughters, at his in-law’s out east (near their University). Most relaxed I’ve seen him in years.

My sister-in-law was annoyed because she had to go to my nephew’s house this morning to babysit her grandson. At 4 AM. That, and she just found out that the date she picked for her daughter’s high school graduation party, in June, is the same day as the thrice rescheduled Kenny Chesney concert... and she can’t change the date of the party because she’s already put down the deposit on the tent...

Little Miss Field Day got grilled over her new job and her second career as a pro wrestler.

The Boss fussed a lot. And kept asking me to explain the status of the Raiders/Cowgirls game.

The Turkey was dry and tasteless. As usual. My nephew swiped all the “good” rolls. And they forgot half the veggies... the corn, for example, never made it out of the freezer. And, as usual, there were no desserts I could have.

In short: Typical family thanksgiving.

At least Miss Finnley was happy to see me, when we got home. Having a nice doggie bag of turkey scraps in my hand had a lot to do with that!

N8YX
11-26-2021, 05:31 PM
Security doesn't sleep.

Guess whose phone got blowed up today...

NM5TF
11-26-2021, 11:32 PM
not everyone is thankful it seems....17745