PDA

View Full Version : Left Field

koØm
07-20-2019, 03:17 PM
So, I'm on this site, https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/ and, I pose the question: "Under what circumstances would you date a woman with 4 children?"

I clicked the button to "Post" and, immediately the Auto-Moderator popped up, chided me and, deleted my post as being improper.

Is that question that far out of left field?

WZ7U
07-20-2019, 04:02 PM
Apparently, according to the bot. :wtf:

koØm
07-20-2019, 06:44 PM
Apparently, according to the bot. :wtf:

I have these two associates at work, she is 27 years old with 4 kids between the ages of 8 and 2; he is 43, never been married, shares a house with his brother. They've been dating for a over year.

She is terribly insecure and a great target to joke with because, she goes back and tells him everything thing that I say.

Like, when I purchased a Lotto Ticket from her, I said, "Yeah baby, I'm gonna win this lottery money and then you gonna tell Chuck, 'Goodbye' and we're gonna move somewhere far away." She eats that attention up.

Being friends with both of them, I'm kinda on the inside of both their minds; I know what she's looking for and, I know what he's getting.

So, I ask her, after a year of dating, which one of them is not "marriage material"? She replies that, they have talked about it and, "What they "Have" doesn't need a piece of paper or ceremony to define it."

What a line! Dude just wanna be jammed up raising another man's children.

ETA: Dude just don't wanna be jammed up raising another man's children.

kb2vxa
07-21-2019, 08:15 AM
It's a god bot, all knowing, all wise, and inscrutable. I had a firm rule, never get involved with a cow orker, conversations were work related, never anything personal. Oh BTW, is this for real, or is your work producing one of those TV slop operas? (;->)