PDA

View Full Version : 'rasslin

W3WN
01-23-2019, 01:36 PM
For the benefit of any of you living in, near, or travelling to North East Ohio this weekend... this is coming up in Massillon
Someone not on the "card" (advertising flyer) should also be there. Was on the "card" for an event scheduled last Sunday in Salem OH (different promotion) which was cancelled due to the weather condx:

KG4CGC
01-23-2019, 04:00 PM
LMFD?

W3WN
01-23-2019, 05:17 PM
LMFD?
Yup. Although her professional name is "Tatiana Rose"

n6hcm
01-23-2019, 06:00 PM
until i moved to ny i didn't realize that there were lots of little "pro wrestling" things going on ... i only knew about the big names that would play at places like the mgm grand.

KC9ECI
01-23-2019, 07:46 PM
Used to stay up late every Sunday night during the summer to watch All Star Wresting when I was a kid. Jesse Ventura, Mean Gene, Da Crusher, Mad Dog Vachon, it was great entertainment. One of the old timers lives just up the river from me and was in La Crosse a couple Fridays ago. Local reporter got a little video with him. He's still a character. https://youtu.be/sPXOnreuO2c

KG4CGC
01-23-2019, 08:29 PM

Russian? Well, it's in vogue.

WZ7U
01-23-2019, 11:04 PM

She smashes out those big guys? :clap:

W3WN
01-24-2019, 09:06 AM
She smashes out those big guys? :clap:
At the moment, she is the Manager of the Franchise Players. So she doesn't have much in-ring action, yet.

But yes, she can and she does.

koØm
02-01-2019, 01:28 PM
At the moment, she is the Manager of the Franchise Players. So she doesn't have much in-ring action, yet.

But yes, she can and she does.

Keep us updated, if they schedule something in Oh-High-Yo again, I would travel for the entertainment.

W3WN
02-01-2019, 04:04 PM
Keep us updated, if they schedule something in Oh-High-Yo again, I would travel for the entertainment.
Well, since you asked...

She has a show in East Liverpool OH on the 9th, and then one on 17th in Salem OH. Both are through QCW (Quaker City Wrestling).

The Boss & I plan on being at the E Liverpool show; our son is going to try to join us, schedule permitting.

W3WN
02-03-2019, 08:49 PM
Change of plans... we won’t be going to the East Liverpool show after all. And LMFD will not be sticking around very long.

Good reason, though. LMFD has been booked for a second show, later that evening, in McKeesport PA (at the promotion she trains at). So she’ll honor her commitment, but they’re going to move her to the first or second spot. As soon as it’s over, she hops in the car (my poor car) and drives back here for an hour, and then right into the next show.

Needless to say, we can’t just walk out of the first show. So we’ll simply go to the second show, literally down the road from us.

So it goes.