FUCK ME!

screw me

KG4CGC
12-06-2018, 02:19 PM
... and now for, the rest of the story.

koØm
12-06-2018, 03:33 PM
FOCK ME!

Everything is just "Honkey-Dory" when you see and order something online on Amazon and, hopefully it get delivered promptly.

When it doesn't go as planned, you first go through the email routine of trying to straighten out the problem. When, that fails, you get on the telephone and call a 1-800 number and get an off-shore English-speaker (but not necessarily an English Comprehend-er) who thanks me for "Patiently Waiting".

I "Patiently Waited" seven days before calling them only to be placed on hold -- forever (almost) before being instructed to go back online and explain why the credit Card company did a charge back.

I guess, based on my past experiences, my expectations were too high, the disappointment factor was even greater and, my level of frustration is off the charts.

I would have loved to have screamed "Fock You" at the off-shore support person and scrawled it in large type in the multiple emails but, who am I? Just one in a string of a million online sales and business transactions that take place daily.

I have been instructed to "Stew-on-it" for 14 days and, if it isn't straight by then, contact them promptly.

This is not the way we treat customers in our Brick-and-mortar store.

What really iced the cake this morning was spending 1 hour and 15 minutes punching buttons and listening to repetitive on-hold music and apologies from the Social Security Administration before any human interaction.

kb2vxa
12-07-2018, 06:48 PM
Beware of Amazon, a lesbian missing the right breast particularly fond of capturing Greeks for the purpose of procreation. Once she is pregnant she kills the Greek rather like the Black Widow Spider. Gentlemen, meet Wonder Woman.

Recently I had a rather unexpected bad experience with a famous big box store I'll not name (hint, they're famous for weird, off the wall customers). Being a reseller of what may be the best VPN on the planet they had a tantalizing sale price, I ordered it on line. As my luck would have it the transaction went SNAFU, the helpless department on line referred me to a telephone number that referred me back to the on line helpless department. Finding myself in a computerized infinite loop with no hope of contacting a human in Sri Lanka or even Chicago i cancelled the order. Bad luck suddenly turned into good luck, going to the VPN company's web site turned up an offer I just couldn't refuse, instead of one year I got three for a Squint Eastwood Spaghetti Western, For A Few Dollars More. Now with the VPN and the Tor Browser I can go on the Dark Web, make an arms deal and start a revolution in a banana republic, like Teddy Roosvelt took Panama from Columbia and the canal from the French. No moleste mi mosquito!

WØTKX
12-07-2018, 10:25 PM
https://pics.me.me/i-love-watching-japanese-snuff-ilms-on-the-dark-web-1686610.png

W5BRM
12-09-2018, 10:54 AM
Lol snuff films on the dark web? Try searching https://www.reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie. Might need an account to access it. Ain't no dark web about it

Beware! Link is NSFW/NSFL

kb2vxa
12-09-2018, 03:21 PM
We don nee no steenkeen a count, eveetin ees free! We're anymouse an we pirates! ARR ARR ARR!

KG4CGC
12-09-2018, 07:21 PM
FUCK ME!

screw me

This is the Island. You knew this was coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lpqVk3S2JE

kb2vxa
12-11-2018, 08:59 PM
A couple of days late, but I just had to add today's misfortune turned good. The USB data transfer cable to my camera went missing, I'd have an expensive paper weight without it. Just to make things interesting the camera end is a proprietary connector. I made a nasty remark about Amazon and the chickens came home to roost, there was no way to get to checkout without joining their little account club. No way Jose! I get enough spam as it is thnk you very much... NOT! I searched high and low before coming to my senses, I had no trouble at all ordering from my old and faithful friend Newegg. It should ship tomorrow and arrive early next week.

This is Maneki Neko, my personal avatar as administrator of Minya (Godzilla Jr.) my computer. He's my Japanese beckoning lucky cat. Right paw up – If the Maneki Neko is beckoning with its right paw, it is a sign to attract money, success and prosperity of all sorts. White is for happiness. The neck decorations indicate wealth. This goes back to the Edo period (1603 -1868) in Japanese history.

Frank Zappa, the insane genius of Progressive Jazz who made even more money by splicing bits of tape off the prod room floor and calling them albums like We're Only In It For The Money Or Lumpy Gravy Phase Two. Shit, I did the same thing and gave one away to WFMU they played during a fund raising marathon aka a beg-a-thon. It's so much easier with a digital sound editor, only now I keep them to myself. Incidentally, I have the acetate of Harry You're A Beast before Frank sliced it up and spliced the pieces together backward out order. Too bad I can't upload mp3 files so you can hear what Madge REALLY says to Harry.