PDA

View Full Version : B7M

WZ7U
07-30-2017, 03:11 AM
Anyone know what contest B7M is involved with this weekend? I hear it on the SF sdr (14.278) but the exchange, or whatever he repeats is too hard to copy 100%. Sounds like he says CQ contest, B7M 8129. I don't see anything on the wa7bnm calendar for this time period on phone other than the RSGB IOTA. Of course, my antenna is down for upgrades right now. :angry:

What do you know about any of this? I'm probably going to be mad I missed this one since China would be ANTO for me with this call.

Thanks.

KJ3N
07-30-2017, 06:53 AM
Anyone know what contest B7M is involved with this weekend? I hear it on the SF sdr (14.278) but the exchange, or whatever he repeats is too hard to copy 100%. Sounds like he says CQ contest, B7M 8129.

More likely: CQ contest B7M AS-129

I don't see anything on the wa7bnm calendar for this time period on phone other than the RSGB IOTA. Of course, my antenna is down for upgrades right now. :angry:

What do you know about any of this? I'm probably going to be mad I missed this one since China would be ANTO for me with this call.

Thanks.

Yes, it's RSGB IOTA. Yes, you can start being mad, if that helps. I doubt it will.

WZ7U
07-30-2017, 11:50 AM
Yeah, it won't help. But thanks Jim; at least I had part of it right. And so it goes......