PDA

View Full Version : Ukrainian 14.076 Transceiver...

KA1OWC
07-08-2017, 03:55 PM
OK, maybe I messed up or maybe I am just a klutz, but having worked now with the JT-65 (14.076) Ukrainian transceiver for over two weeks, I cannot, absolutely, positively get it to do anything...I have a good antenna, a good computer, and am receiving a really good signal on 20 meters, but I cannot even get one decode...I have configured my sound card every which way, tried three different computers (two desktops and a laptop) and tried several different software programs yet still nothing...I know I am receiving a good signal as I can hear it on another receiver that I have...When I ask for tech support, the guy just says, "Check everything"...Does anyone have any suggestions before I check to see what the return postage is to Ukraine? I really like the idea of being able to get into a digital mode so inexpensively, but this has been very frustration! Thanks a lot,

Steve KA1OWC

KJ3N
07-08-2017, 04:27 PM
First question: What program are you using to sync your PC clock? Dimension 4? Meinberg?

KD8TUT
07-09-2017, 11:12 AM
First question: What program are you using to sync your PC clock? Dimension 4? Meinberg?

Very important question.