PDA

View Full Version : Xenia

W3WN
05-04-2017, 07:53 AM
So, who's planning to go to Hamvention this year?

I'm now very curious about how the Greene County Fairgrounds & Expo Center will work out. But somehow, "Xenia Hamvention" just doesn't sound right...

K4PIH
05-04-2017, 08:10 AM
I plan on being there for at least one day, Friday or Saturday.

N8YX
05-04-2017, 09:48 AM
I keep hitting "F5" but nothing seems to be happening.

WØTKX
05-04-2017, 01:59 PM
Well, one could bring up "Xeniaphobia".

Somehow, being a hamfest, it seems about right.

:evil:

WZ7U
05-04-2017, 03:19 PM
What, I'm not good enough?

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nakedcapitalism.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F10%2Fxena-hi-res.jpg&f=1
Oh, so I was only one letter off..... I'd rather be here anyway. :yes: :clap: :mwahaha::please:

KD8TUT
05-04-2017, 05:50 PM
What, I'm not good enough?Oh, so I was only one letter off..... I'd rather be here anyway. :yes: :clap: :mwahaha::please:

She's gay... just saying.

KG4CGC
05-04-2017, 07:51 PM
Ahia?

KD8TUT
05-05-2017, 05:38 AM
So, who's planning to go to Hamvention this year?

I'm now very curious about how the Greene County Fairgrounds & Expo Center will work out. But somehow, "Xenia Hamvention" just doesn't sound right...

Glad I made at least one year at HARA.

Just the facilities at Xenia seem suspect. I go to a lot of horse shows/animal shows. We've got a fairgrounds here which is even larger than HARA or the smaller Xenia location. I wouldn't dare trying to have a hamfest there. As you might imagine the whole place has been inundated with dung. You can't wash that out. The smell always lingers.

While that's acceptable when they have the Berrien County Youth Fair (which is animal focused), it's a real turn off to think of eating a cheap pizza slice and viewing radios in that type of venue.

I'll know more the next time I attend. But at face value it's uninspiring.

KC2UGV
05-05-2017, 08:56 AM
I'm wondering how much Xenia will change with this event. I think the next runner-up event, as far as size goes, is a Veteran's Day parade.

N8YX
05-05-2017, 10:51 AM
...As you might imagine the whole place has been inundated with dung. You can't wash that out. The smell always lingers...

I've been around animals in some capacity - farms, the wilderness, kennels, pet ownership, what have you - for practically my entire life.

I would far rather smell a pig farm or a skunk than I would an unwashed human body. The animal just does what the animal does, whereas people have direct control over their hygiene. At least the ones with any semblance of self do.

W3WN
05-05-2017, 01:20 PM
Glad I made at least one year at HARA.

Just the facilities at Xenia seem suspect. I go to a lot of horse shows/animal shows. We've got a fairgrounds here which is even larger than HARA or the smaller Xenia location. I wouldn't dare trying to have a hamfest there. As you might imagine the whole place has been inundated with dung. You can't wash that out. The smell always lingers.

While that's acceptable when they have the Berrien County Youth Fair (which is animal focused), it's a real turn off to think of eating a cheap pizza slice and viewing radios in that type of venue.

I'll know more the next time I attend. But at face value it's uninspiring.
I'm glad I got to HARA once in the late 1980's, before things really went downhill. Watching it slowly fall apart over the last 20 years, and especially the last 5, has been... had been... sad.

But that's in the past now.

Regarding Xenia, you have to remember that the Greene County Fairgrounds was pretty much flattened by a tornado or weather event several years ago, and totally rebuilt from the ground up. So we're not talking about buildings that have been 'farmed' (farm-showed?) for 50 to 75 years.

What is really sad is that one W8JX is screaming long & loud that the GCFG is full of dung, used straw, and so forth. Of course, he knows this because... he lives nearby; he hasn't actually gone there and seen for himself. [ And frankly -- hi Frank! -- I'm getting a little tired of constantly being called (along with everyone else) a sheep to be sheared by DARA. ] It's pretty obvious his real gripe is with DARA, and he is going overboard to smear them, Hamvention, and anyone even thinking of going with the same stuff he alleges the buildings are full of.

We shall find out soon enough.

W3WN
05-05-2017, 01:37 PM
What, I'm not good enough?

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nakedcapitalism.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F10%2Fxena-hi-res.jpg&f=1
Oh, so I was only one letter off..... I'd rather be here anyway. :yes: :clap: :mwahaha::please:
She's gay... just saying.She's also a Cylon. Number Three, as memory serves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_Three_(Battlestar_Galactica)

N8YX
05-05-2017, 03:16 PM
...What is really sad is that one W8JX is screaming long & loud...

Let's just say that - in the grand scheme of things, and being as polite as one can - the old saw "Better to remain silent..." has never held truer for anyone I can remember. And not just about Dayton.

KD8TUT
05-06-2017, 09:59 AM
I'm glad I got to HARA once in the late 1980's, before things really went downhill. Watching it slowly fall apart over the last 20 years, and especially the last 5, has been... had been... sad.

Regarding Xenia, you have to remember that the Greene County Fairgrounds was pretty much flattened by a tornado or weather event several years ago, and totally rebuilt from the ground up. So we're not talking about buildings that have been 'farmed' (farm-showed?) for 50 to 75 years.

What is really sad is that one W8JX is screaming long & loud that the GCFG is full of dung, used straw, and so forth. Of course, he knows this because... he lives nearby; he hasn't actually gone there and seen for himself. [ And frankly -- hi Frank! -- I'm getting a little tired of constantly being called (along with everyone else) a sheep to be sheared by DARA. ] It's pretty obvious his real gripe is with DARA, and he is going overboard to smear them, Hamvention, and anyone even thinking of going with the same stuff he alleges the buildings are full of.

I'm open minded. I'm also not parroting JX- my thoughts are my own.

My knowledge of the facilities issues surrounding Hamvention is limited to having attended once. Though that was a transcendent experience.

Part of my willingness to criticize the new venue comes from idolizing that arena since I was a kid. If Hara smelled like dung, I'd hardly have noticed. My dad used to show me pictures of Hamvention when I was little... and boy did I idolize that place and Hamvention in general.

So when I attended, I'm not sure I actually saw the state of the old facilities. I think I saw those pictures that were burned into my mind. Everyone else thought the place was falling down- I was walking through 1975.

Hara was such a part of amateur radio, it was Mecca. Just think of the mix of people who attended it over the years. The pedigree of those people is impeccable.

The legend of Hara is well earned. It's criticism compared to Xenia is simply mourning for what was... even if it wasn't near the end.

n2ize
05-06-2017, 10:42 AM
Well, one could bring up "Xeniaphobia".

Somehow, being a hamfest, it seems about right.

:evil:

LOL !! :lol:

n6hcm
05-07-2017, 12:58 AM
well, even under perfect conditions, this is version 1 in the new location, so no.

but a lot of what I've seen makes me suspicious... of course, all of this is through the lens of the Internet, so...

W3WN
05-08-2017, 09:32 AM
There are going to be issues.
There are going to be things that don't go according to plan.
There are going to be unintended consequences.

Anyone who doesn't expect otherwise and plan accordingly is a fool.

It's the first year in a new (to the event) and completely different facility. Of COURSE there are going to be problems.

Even so... the obsession that certain posters have with barn animals and their after effects are beginning to make me wonder if their issue(s) have less to do with the Dayton ARA and more to do with their own phobias and kinks.

N8YX
05-08-2017, 10:18 AM
Even so... the obsession that certain posters have with barn animals and their after effects are beginning to make me wonder if their issue(s) have less to do with the Dayton ARA and more to do with their own phobias and kinks.

Richland (Mansfield), Medina (Wellington) and Portage (Randolph) County hamfests have been held at county fairgrounds for years, as was Breezeshooters. As I mentioned a few posts earlier, the smell of ham almost always overrides the smell of pig, cow and horse.

Apart from that, the venues work well.

KC2UGV
05-08-2017, 11:41 AM
There are going to be issues.
There are going to be things that don't go according to plan.
There are going to be unintended consequences.

Anyone who doesn't expect otherwise and plan accordingly is a fool.

It's the first year in a new (to the event) and completely different facility. Of COURSE there are going to be problems.

I'm at a loss as to why anyone would think differently. Of course there will be problems. It's the first year at a new venue. First years, for any large activity, is always painful.

KG4CGC
05-08-2017, 12:57 PM
They should have kept the Shelby Hamfest at the new location in Dallas NC. It was clean, wide open, level and had plenty of parking. They moved it back after the town of Shelby NC groveled begged. That old Shelby fairgrounds is probably where the next shit volcano will go down in ham history.

N8YX
05-08-2017, 02:18 PM
...That old Shelby fairgrounds is probably where the next shit volcano will go down in ham history.

I'm picturing Jim Lahey (Trailer Park Boys) standing on scene with a fifth in one hand and an HT in the other... :lol:

KD8TUT
05-08-2017, 03:34 PM

Keep driving that home there Skippy.

KD8TUT
05-08-2017, 03:35 PM
I'm picturing Jim Lahey (Trailer Park Boys) standing on scene with a fifth in one hand and an HT in the other... :lol:

Cmon now.. Jim Lahey is a very attractive man...

W7XF
05-09-2017, 01:26 AM
Beware of The Shitcano...Part II

KG4CGC
05-09-2017, 10:53 AM
Beware of The Shitcano...Part II

A real possibility considering that the town is famous the world over for ... Liver Mush ... for breakfast.

NA4BH
05-09-2017, 09:26 PM
A real possibility considering that the town is famous the world over for ... Liver Mush ... for breakfast.

A liver mush FAJITA? Outstanding!!!

KG4CGC
05-09-2017, 11:17 PM
Let it do its gyrations and load.

http://www.shelbystar.com/20141010/celebrating-the-livermush-capital-of-the-world/310109783

NA4BH
05-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Let it do its gyrations and load.

http://www.shelbystar.com/20141010/celebrating-the-livermush-capital-of-the-world/310109783

Although livermush is not much to look at, dogs in costumes are always adorable.

Say WHAT?

VE7DCW
05-10-2017, 11:41 PM
Cmon now.. Jim Lahey is a very attractive man...

Sorry Mike.....I sort of picture you more as Randy's type,but I could be wrong...... :mrgreen:

W3WN
05-11-2017, 08:28 AM
Keep driving that home there Skippy.

Are you calling me a peanut butter? Or a bush kangaroo? :hyper:

Seriously, I've noted that the aforementioned JX has been absent from eHam for a few days, at least among his usual haunts (Hamfest forum, Antenna Restriction forum, Amplifier forum, to name a few) Maybe that's just as well...

N8YX
05-11-2017, 08:32 AM
Seriously, I've noted that the aforementioned JX has been absent from eHam for a few days, at least among his usual haunts (Hamfest forum, Antenna Restriction forum, Amplifier forum, to name a few) Maybe that's just as well...

You aren't looking hard enough. Over in the Mods and Repairs area, he's busy telling Clif Holland ('IPF) and 'ATS that they don't know what they're talking about when it comes to repairing Kenwood gear.

W3WN
05-11-2017, 12:14 PM
You aren't looking hard enough. Over in the Mods and Repairs area, he's busy telling Clif Holland ('IPF) and 'ATS that they don't know what they're talking about when it comes to repairing Kenwood gear.
You're right, I wasn't looking.

You making it this year?

KD8TUT
05-22-2017, 03:22 AM
As near as I can tell the new Xenia location worked out at least "acceptably" for most hams who attended.

Far better than I had thought it would go. Sadly I missed it due to my wife's surgery.

Maybe next year.

N8YX
05-22-2017, 05:44 AM
It certainly worked better than some naysayers would have you believe it was going to be.

W3WN
05-22-2017, 07:05 AM
Let me repeat some of what I said on eHam Friday night, with some info about Saturday added...

Friday: Traffic was bad coming in; we came in from Dayton on US 35, and took the "recommended" turn. As did a lot of people, as it turned out. So... the eHam curmudgeon and naysayer, preacher of doom & glioom gets one point for that prediction. However, after talking with other members of my club and some of the other WPA clubs, I found out that there were several other routes, as one person put it, "coming in the back door" and most of those were pretty much smooth sailing, So we'll take a different route in tomorrow morning.

Saturday: Word was that after Friday, Hamvention staff met that night with the Sheriff's department, local law enforcement, fairground officials and county officials. They saw where the bottlenecks where and allegedly addressed them. They did; I did not hear from anyone about any delays on the "main" drag of more than 10 minutes. K3AIR & I parked at the Xenia High School lot about a mile and half from the fairgrounds, came in on a school bus and took a shuttle to the main gate. We made the HS from the U of Dayton dorms in about 20 minutes (excluding a breakfast break at Mickey Dees), if that, and once parked, were onsite in under 10 minutes. Very smooth!

Friday: Once we got on site, there was plenty of parking. We (K3AIR & I) chose to park across the street from Gate 4 for a $5 donation to one of the Scout troops. I could have parked for free if I'd pulled in to the fairgrounds, but that was my choice.

Plenty of parking. Plenty of areas to walk. NO mud. Oh, there were one or two spots were some water had gathered and would have been treacherous, all were 'roped off' with traffic cones and yellow warning tape. No disasters there.

The buildings and tents were all clean, dry, and packed with people. Almost every table was filled. Crowd was polite, and it wasn't too hard to get around.

Plenty of restrooms. Some port-a-potty's, but every building had a restroom. Most were also marked that they doubled as tornado shelters, which leads to some obvious jokes I'll make another time.

Food choices were fabulous. Around a dozen food trucks, with a lot of choices I'd never seen at Hamvention. Pricey, but you'd expect that with a captive audience regardless of the venue.

Flea market area... some areas around the... racetrack? Some by the main buildings. Granted, less spaces than what was available at HARA, BUT, almost every space was filled. Plenty of junque, er, unique treasures. (I snagged my long coveted 2 KW transmatch, a home brew version of The Ultimate Transmatch, for a song... the parts alone are worth more than I paid, I just have to give the steel case a coat of touch up paint)

Some of the flea market paths were on grass, but others were on pavement. No mud.

We did get some rain a little after 4. Sunny skies until shortly before then. Rain was intense but stopped after about 20 Minutes. Neither Mike nor I saw anyone trying to leave who was walking through mud or whose car was stuck in the mud.

Traffic back wasn't too bad. I made the mistake of getting on US 35 E instead of W, so we had to double back and ran into a little traffic we otherwise wouldn't have, but that is MY fault.

Misc: Crowd seemed up, though it's hard to do an accurate comparison. Many vendors I talked to mentioned that they were QUITE pleased at how easy it was to get in and get setup. (W4PA & I had a nice discussion on how he didn't have to schlep things half way across the world this year, to mention one).

And this is very important: There was NO odor or any other evidence of past occupation by sheep, goats, cows, chickens, pigs, or other barnyard animals. The exhibit buildings all had concrete floors, and they were CLEAN.

Saturday: The overnight rain squall did make things in a few spots muddier. The biggest issues were in some parts of the flea market, where the powered scooters and some heavy trucks tore up the grass and left mud behind. Well, that's typical of any hamfest that uses a grassier area that's just had some rain. It wasn't bad in the morning. And the issues were mainly in the center of the 'roads' or paths, right up along the spaces themselves, for the most part, they weren't bad. (Of course, there were exceptions)

I did see one, and I do mean ONE, hover round get stuck in the mud. Guy driving it was stubborn and insisted on going right smack through the mud when he didn't have to, and then would not or could not get off and help push it out. His poor wife, screaming at him the whole time, tried to push it out; a few people came and helped, and he got it out. And then continued on like nothing had happened, didn't even thank the people who'd pushed him out of the mud. Not pleasant, but this one goes squarely on the schmuck driving for being stubborn jackass.

About 11;15 a very heavy rain squall came through. Most people "took cover" in one of the buildings, and there were plenty of places to take cover. Once it blew over, the main Hamvention exhibit area was dried out in not more than 10 minutes.

The flea market area, well, that was another story. Yes, it was muddier, mainly again down the centers. Some flea market exhibitors simply packed up and left, and again, they are the ones who contributed to more mud. Can't say much more than that, as I stayed away from the area afterwards.

Overall impresssion: 9.5 out of 10. They got the traffic issues straightened out after one day, which was the way to do it. They have to get a better handle on the layout of the flea market and how to deal with the inevitable mud, if they keep it in the grass; an issue which can be solved.

In short: They done good, especially considering this was the first year in a new venue. It wasn't perfect. But they will do better next year.

W3WN
05-22-2017, 07:19 AM
It certainly worked better than some naysayers would have you believe it was going to be.
Amazingly enough, no one seems to have heard word one from W8JX since all the positive reports started coming in. Go figure.

n6hcm
05-23-2017, 02:05 AM
not at all bad for a version one event+location combination ...

KG4CGC
05-23-2017, 06:50 AM

:rotflol::rotflol::rotflol::rotflol::rotflol:

W3WN
05-23-2017, 07:47 AM
Well, it took a full 2 days. W8JX is at it again.

http://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php/topic,115072.msg999363.html#msg999363

He really does have a hard-on for DARA, doesn't he?

K4PIH
05-23-2017, 01:14 PM

It takes a pile to recognize a pile, just saying!

WZ7U
05-23-2017, 01:56 PM
I would like to make the trip to radio mecca someday......

nice to hear the toilets don't geyser at the new digs

suddenseer
05-23-2017, 04:00 PM
My first Hamvention was 1974 I think. Growing up here, and even getting my family to become hams, members of DARA, and Hamvention volunteers. The event used to be in April, but after about 10 years of record breaking Ohio rain. Hara was old, and falling apart back then too. I think the the shrinking Hamvention attendance demonstrates the shrinking amateur population, and influence.

n0km
05-23-2017, 06:58 PM
Xenia - Warrior Hamfest :hyper:

suddenseer
05-23-2017, 10:41 PM
:heart:

KD8TUT
05-25-2017, 06:24 AM
Well, it took a full 2 days. W8JX is at it again.

http://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php/topic,115072.msg999363.html#msg999363

He really does have a hard-on for DARA, doesn't he?

Have a hard time understanding the obsession with this guy.

Most of the ham related forums have their cranks. Thankfully it's not really happening here.

But who cares what the guy thinks? The event was successful. Time for breakfast.

W3WN
05-25-2017, 07:24 AM
Have a hard time understanding the obsession with this guy.

Most of the ham related forums have their cranks. Thankfully it's not really happening here.

But who cares what the guy thinks? The event was successful. Time for breakfast.
I'd like a pizza to go, with no anchovies.

WØTKX
05-25-2017, 08:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5FM7UqmdBc

W3WN
05-25-2017, 10:08 AM
By the way...

If anyone is planning on coming to the Breezeshooter's hamfest on June 4th, look for me. I plan on having the usual pop-up tent and table, along with other members of the WASH club.

One of our members just got married last year (3rd time's the charm, as they say). He moved into her house and sold his (to his nephew, keeping the old family homestead in the family), so as you can imagine, he has a plethora of odds & ends (connectors, parts, etc) that used to be in his garage (a 2 car garage that you couldn't even fit 1 car into... ah, pack rats) that he no longer has room for. Just saying.

And we do plan our usual lunch cookout. So if you're coming, let me know, and I'll give you an official invitation. (That's our 'deal' with the Breezeshooters -- as long as the cookout is limited to club members and invited guests, they have no problem with it)

WZ7U
05-25-2017, 11:56 AM
By the way...
(That's our 'deal' with the Breezeshooters -- as long as the cookout is limited to club members and invited guests, they have no problem with it)

That only seems reasonable. Have fun!

W3WN
05-25-2017, 12:35 PM
That only seems reasonable. Have fun!The first few years we did this as an organized activity, at the old Roe Airport / Butler Farm Show grounds, we would have some random person (who did not appear to be a ham) show up and ask if he could buy a hot dog for his son, who was hungry.

Every time, we told him (why was it always a him? never a her? for that matter, why was it always a son, never a daughter, never more than 1 child?) we would gladly GIVE him hot dogs for his son, but we could NOT accept any money; we were not permitted to sell food. And no, we can't accept 'donations' either. Just bring the boy by, and he can have whatever he wants.

Every time, sometimes after a long discussion ("take my money!" "we're not allowed, but we'll give you free food!" "I don't want a handout, take my money!") he'd walk away, never to be seen again.

One time, myself and another club member followed the guy back. As we suspected, he was working one of the food trucks.

So you can imagine what would have happened if we'd allowed ourselves to get conned into accepting a "donation."

...and we did sometimes actually give extra food out to kids, even their parents or grandparents, when they passed by. Funny, at least one of the adults had a call sign. And the kids were actually with them. Go figure...

KC2UGV
05-25-2017, 01:45 PM
By the way...

If anyone is planning on coming to the Breezeshooter's hamfest on June 4th, look for me. I plan on having the usual pop-up tent and table, along with other members of the WASH club.

One of our members just got married last year (3rd time's the charm, as they say). He moved into her house and sold his (to his nephew, keeping the old family homestead in the family), so as you can imagine, he has a plethora of odds & ends (connectors, parts, etc) that used to be in his garage (a 2 car garage that you couldn't even fit 1 car into... ah, pack rats) that he no longer has room for. Just saying.

And we do plan our usual lunch cookout. So if you're coming, let me know, and I'll give you an official invitation. (That's our 'deal' with the Breezeshooters -- as long as the cookout is limited to club members and invited guests, they have no problem with it)

Is it going to be a huge disaster, after screwing everything up for over 52 years, requiring re-rolling and re-sodding of 10,000 acres of wetlands, and 10 wreckers on the scene, rescuing 250,000 people from mud pits? :P

W3WN
05-25-2017, 02:23 PM
Is it going to be a huge disaster, after screwing everything up for over 52 years, requiring re-rolling and re-sodding of 10,000 acres of wetlands, and 10 wreckers on the scene, rescuing 250,000 people from mud pits? :PNah. Only 100,000. But they're all Steeler fans, so just give them some beer and a Terrible Towel, they'll be fine.

W7XF
05-26-2017, 09:49 AM
Nah. Only 100,000. But they're all Steeler fans, so just give them some beer and a Terrible Towel, they'll be fine.

What about us die-hard Raiders fans?

W3WN
05-26-2017, 10:30 AM
What about us die-hard Raiders fans?Which Raiders?

Oakland, Los Angeles, or Sin City?

And considering the well known, ah, plumbing issues with the Oakland Coliseum, are you sure that's mud?

KD8TUT
06-01-2017, 02:13 PM
So I ran into the owner of the salvage place which is .5 miles from my house along route 63... he and his dad attend Dayton every year as sellers with various radio related tidbits... A semi full.

According to him, it was a disaster for them. Low sales. Very bad weather. And mud kept potential buyers from visiting them.

He was not enthusiastic and said he may not attend again.

Just making the report.

W3WN
06-02-2017, 08:59 AM
So I ran into the owner of the salvage place which is .5 miles from my house along route 63... he and his dad attend Dayton every year as sellers with various radio related tidbits... A semi full.

According to him, it was a disaster for them. Low sales. Very bad weather. And mud kept potential buyers from visiting them.

He was not enthusiastic and said he may not attend again.

Just making the report.Of whom do you refer? And where was he amongst the fleas?

KD8TUT
06-02-2017, 11:31 AM
Of whom do you refer? And where was he amongst the fleas?

The "whom" is a vendor I know who is local to me.

I'm just making the report. It's not embellished at all. But I'm sure they don't want to be cross examined either.

W3WN
06-02-2017, 11:57 AM
OK.

Wasn't trying to give you, or him, a hard time.

I was just wondering if this was the outfit set up in the "front lot" flea market area (in front of the buildings, not out on the racetrack), had a big tent set up. The one I'm thinking of was doing a decent business on Friday and Saturday morning... but frankly, a lot of the surplus stuff was formerly on the store shelves of a soon to be defunct cell phone provider with 'radio' in their name for historical reasons, and I didn't see a thing in there that I needed.

So if this whom I'm thinking of... I'd be surprised he considered it a "disaster", but then, I was only in there once & walked by it a couple of times.

KD8TUT
06-02-2017, 12:03 PM
OK.

Wasn't trying to give you, or him, a hard time.

I was just wondering if this was the outfit set up in the "front lot" flea market area (in front of the buildings, not out on the racetrack), had a big tent set up. The one I'm thinking of was doing a decent business on Friday and Saturday morning... but frankly, a lot of the surplus stuff was formerly on the store shelves of a soon to be defunct cell phone provider with 'radio' in their name for historical reasons, and I didn't see a thing in there that I needed.

So if this whom I'm thinking of... I'd be surprised he considered it a "disaster", but then, I was only in there once & walked by it a couple of times.

No these guys have been attending since something like 1965.

If it's important for you to know I'll be happy to give you the company privately. But really... I was making the report in a way where if they decided to attend again they would not face any backlash.

W3WN
06-02-2017, 12:53 PM
No, no, don't put them on the spot. I was just wondering if I'd seen them. Not a big deal.