View Full Version : Why I Love Baseball, Example 42,876

NQ6U
04-26-2017, 09:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjCbbAxUDg8

WØTKX
04-26-2017, 01:27 PM
Yea, I saw that this morning, wow.

Aaaand GO ROCKIES!

Seriously, we have a good team this year. :)

W3WN
04-27-2017, 07:58 PM
Shades of ​Major Leagues: Back to the Minors

G1TWS
05-16-2017, 02:27 PM
At recent one day cricket matches they announced if the side batting first reached 300 runs, you could go to the nearest branch of Taco Bell and claim your free Taco. It happened twice, thats dinner sorted.

There is a playoff game as well next month. More Tacos, yum yum.

G1TWS
06-07-2017, 03:05 PM
Finished regular season for 1 day matches 7 -1, nearly 7-0-1. Bye and homefield advantage in the playoffs.

More Tacos on the 16th?

W3WN
06-08-2017, 10:30 PM
Finished regular season for 1 day matches 7 -1, nearly 7-0-1. Bye and homefield advantage in the playoffs.

More Tacos on the 16th?
But has Elvis left the building?

G1TWS
06-17-2017, 12:30 AM
Essex Eagles 370-5, free Tacos. Notts Outlaws 373-5, so no trip to Lords.

Never mind you would never get a Taco Bell in London St Johns Wood, there goes the neighbourhood.

Something I heard was that a man, the usual self appointed wacker type, complained that the bag searches were not being applied to the media. One of the BBC Radio presenters took exception and wanted to discuss the matter further. He could not as the coward went and hid away out of view of the press box.

G1TWS
07-01-2017, 11:18 AM
One day final being played at the moment.

Moved onto the 4 day Championship which runs until the end of September. Two back to back victories in the last two weeks and top of the table. Last game went to the last two minutes. Not surprised as the losers were stretching things to just avoid a delay of game penalty frequently.

There are the T20 matches, which are short matches played after work in the evening. I stopped going when the competition went downmarket. What time does the Bar open?

W3WN
07-09-2017, 03:50 PM
Pirates 10, Cubs 0. More accurately, Pirates 10, Cubs yet to bat... at the end of the first half of the first inning.

Now the last time the Pirates hit 10 runs in the first inning was back in 1989. Against the Phillies. Then-Pirates 'color announcer' Jim Rooker jokingly says on the air that if the Pirates lose the game, he'll walk home. And they did. (Rooker did keep his word, although he did the walk from Philly to Pittsburg after the end of the season, and they made it a charity fund raiser).

But no such worries today. Final score: Pirates 14, Cubs 3.

WØTKX
07-09-2017, 09:21 PM
Well, the Rockies are in third place in the NL right now, due to a recent slump.

Too soon to tell, but they are a lot more fun to watch this year. :yes:

G1TWS
07-16-2017, 03:28 PM
The T20 matches being short have a trigger point of 200 runs for the free Tacos, in the third home game this was reached. Still lost though and are 1-3 in a 14 game season.

Our guest overseas player from Bangladesh, arrived late due to visa and work permit problems. Played one game and left citing personal reasons.

Nothing said officially but reading the mail his wife who was with him must have thought that there is a racist attacker hiding behind every lamp post.

To think the club put them up in a luxury apartment in what was the Olympic village.

G1TWS
08-22-2017, 02:17 PM
T20 over, 2 and 5 on free Tacos. One game was rained out. Record 5-7-2 so no playoffs.

The four day games start again on Bank Holiday Monday. Top of Division 1, could be the first Championship for 25 years. Last season when we won Division 2, at the last game the drinks were on the house. Someone got behind the Bar, opened a beer tap and laid down on the floor under it with their mouth open.

WØTKX
08-22-2017, 07:45 PM
Cricket is a weird game, but I try to watch sometimes. I get it. Sort of. :peace:

W3WN
08-23-2017, 09:08 PM
Dodgers at Pirates.
Dodgers starting pitcher Rich Hill has a no-hitter, in fact a perfect game, through 8 innings. Pirates pitchers have a shut-out through 8... gave up some hits, walked some batters, but no runs across.

Bottom of the 9th... perfect game broken up by an error. But no score. Pirates still being victims of a no-hitter. And the Dodgers still victims of a shut-out.

Bottom of the 10th. First batter for Pittsburgh, Josh Harrison, breaks up the no-hitter... and the shut-out... and wins the game with a walk-off home run into the left field stands.

http://triblive.com/sports/pirates/12655308-74/watch-pirates-josh-harrisons-historic-walk-off-home-run-end-no-hit-bid

First Pirate win over LA this season.
Reminiscent of the 10 inning 2 pitcher no-hitter that Francisco Cordova & Ricardo Rincon through against the Astros in 1997... which the Pirates won on a walk-off 3 run home run by Mark Smith. (13 July 1997, if anyone wants to check)

Oh, and it was the first time in MLB history that a no-hitter was LOST on a walk-off home run...

G1TWS
08-31-2017, 02:10 PM
1st home four day match since the T20 regular season ended. Batted 1st bowled out for 159, no batting bowling points. Bowled Somerset out for 164 and did better batting in the second inning. Bowled Somerset out in their 2nd Innings for 109 and won by 179 runs. This with our overseas bowler absent with a back injury. Luckily the low scores advanced the game to make up for the days play that was rained out.

Most talk this afternoon was what happened at the Oval Cricket Ground in South London. A crossbow bolt landed on the pitch fired from one of the apartments that overlook the ground, luckily it did not hit anyone and the Police said it was not terrorism related.

G1TWS
09-15-2017, 07:33 PM
Another two games played.

Game 1 against the team in 2nd place was a draw due to the weather. Matched them on bonus points so no ground lost.

Game 2 played the bottom placed team and won easily, the same as at our place in the home fixture. The team in second place lost heavily.

The result of this with two games left and a maximum of 48 points, including bonus points available. We are now 56 points in front.

So for the first time since 1992, we are Champions.

It is possible that points can be taken off, but unlikely. In 1989 there was a points deduction for a poor playing surface which the club had no control over. This meant we were runners up, not champions.

This season points have been deducted form teams for,

Persistent on field discipline problems.
Breach of the salary cap.
Consistent delay of game penalties.

The season ends of 29/9/2017 with an England game the last match. It does not extend into October as Baseball due to the standard red ball being very difficult to see even with floodlights and the nights drawing in.

The next season starts in March with the Champions playing an all star team in Dubai. No-one appears that keen on going to watch.

G1TWS
09-30-2017, 01:35 PM
Played the final games.

Both victories. One was after following on, only the third time we have done this. Final record 10-0-4, victory margin the greatest since the championship split into two divisions in 2000.

The MCC v Champion County match is at a new venue next year.

I will see everyone in Barbados next March.

G1TWS
06-06-2018, 04:40 PM
New season and the one day competition starts again.

One important change. No more free Tacos.

Finished regular season 5-3 so wild card game in the playoffs and no bye. Thanks to a 153 run win this evening and a change in the net run rate against our opponents it is a home wild card game to be played next Thursday.

suddenseer
06-06-2018, 10:24 PM
Free tacos?

G1TWS
06-07-2018, 02:21 PM
Free tacos?

The free Tacos were an advertising offer from Taco Bell if the score was over a certain figure. You could show either your membership card or game ticket in the branch near the stadium and claim a free Taco. I only knew of one person who took up the offer.

They have just announced the ticket prices for the wild card game. You would not see the NFL charging their clubs members $7.50 for a ticket bought in advance for a wild card game. The ticket for non members on the day are $30.

KG4CGC
06-14-2018, 06:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0GtPwDJyw0

G1TWS
06-16-2018, 07:39 AM
Played the wild card game and lost.

It was on Thursday. It has taken until today to be able to mention it. The opponents had half their side missing playing in Internationals for England and India and we still could not win.

There was a one and done home playoff defeat last season as well.

I would have choked on my free Taco, if they were still giving them away.

n2ize
07-13-2018, 06:21 PM
In my younger years I used to love heading out to the local field in the summer and playing a little baseball. Whether it was a full game or just batting , throwing & fielding practice. The other day I was online looking at a few quality baseball mitts. I could almost feel and smell the fresh soft leather through the web page. Made me almost tempted or buy one and head out to the field like in the old days. Or just buy one to admire.

G1TWS
04-21-2019, 03:02 PM
Season has started again and the Tacos are back. However this time only 40% off.

I sit in the Premier Suite, which is the same building as the Committee Box. The Premier members are not the youngest and when someone breaks the golden rule in getting up during the play they are always one of the slowest.

Usain Bolt and Speedy Gonzales are not members of the Premier Suite.

G1TWS
04-28-2019, 03:03 PM
The record is now 2-3 and the wild card is touch and go.

Today there were a group of club guests enjoying the hospitiality very loudly. It sounded as if laughing gas was being pumped into the building.

As were all leaving at the end. I asked the club guests if they had enjoyed the game and informed them that due to their noise, a moaning old women and her coffin dodger husband got up and left early.

I told them that they can come again as many times as they like.

G1TWS
04-30-2019, 02:46 PM
Just got back from the stadium.

The game went to the 2nd last ball and we lost by 1 wicket. Record now 2-4 so no playoffs.

They serve free tea and coffee with biscuits. Towards the end the catering manager emerged from the kitchen with a clip board. I asked if he was noteing biscuit consumption as an old boy was stuffing his pockets with biscuits every time he got a cup of tea or coffee.

He must have missed visiting the Salvation Army in the morning.

koØm
05-06-2019, 10:31 AM
"How 'bout 'dem Reds?"

G1TWS
05-06-2019, 02:38 PM
Another loss yesterday so no playoffs. I did not go to a road game and I was doing something else. I caught the local radio post mortem after the end and thought not again.

I am not going to Tuesday's game and I urged a boycott to show what we all feel. It is a day not night game ending at the latest 20.45.

G1TWS
05-09-2019, 02:49 PM
Well another pile of poop and finished 2-6. Including the standings from the other conference the overall standing is 15th out of 18.

W3WN
05-09-2019, 09:25 PM
Well another pile of poop and finished 2-6. Including the standings from the other conference the overall standing is 15th out of 18.
I have been married to a Pittsburgh Pirates fanatic for 27 years.

I have been going to games with her since we started dating. We have been season ticket holders since PNC Park opened. So I got to watch 20 years... 20 straight solid years... of losing baseball.

So your team didn’t make the playoffs? Feh. I’ve seen worse.

G1TWS
05-11-2019, 03:45 AM
Once when it was a lot worse the club got into dispute with local radio. The commentary box was given to the radio station from the visiting team and the local station was given a table and chairs in the open. During the game the local station's comments started getting more or more open as the game went on. One of them was "the ball has gone down to where the executive boxes are, which are empty as usual". At the end the commentators stated that the club are longer speaking to them, they then started asking a number of open questions about team selection, drafting and coaching.

kb2vxa
05-12-2019, 08:50 AM
It's a good thing you don't have an announcer like Howard Cosell widely known for his blustery, cocksure personality, or it could be worse, Don Imus, host of Imus In The Morning. Cosell was known for his colorful language stopping just short of profanity, and his friendly wars of words with Mohammad Ali that sounded anything BUT friendly on the air. Imus however took it to the point of downright insulting on several occasions, like when he called the Seton Hall University Women's Basketball team "a bunch of nappy headed hos" on the air. This being international, the gutter speak word "ho" is a bastardization of "whore", and "nappy headed" is akin to using the N word to describe a Black person. That was the icing on the cake, he found himself in a dingy cable TV studio a few dollars poorer after that one.

I know how that poor Pissburgh Pirates fan feels, sort of, I wear an old style Cubs jacket I inherited and hate having to explain it since I've been a Yankees fan since I discovered baseball at age 7. When you go to the web site and see dozens of jacket styles, none of them the style issued to the players, and they run well over $100 for a lousy jacket... FOGIDABOWDIT! I never did follow pirates games, the Seton Hall Pirates that is, even when I lived in North Jersey. Now that I live in South Jersey I pass the Lakewood Blue Claws stadium without a second look. Yanno, the Yankees may be the winningest (Is that a word?) team in baseball history and MY team to the end, but I cheered when Boston pulled the World Series out from under them. I don't feel like a traitor, my whole philosophy is you can't win ALL of the time. Another way to look at it is when you have more money than you know what to do with carry a roll of 100s in your pocket. That way you'll always have one to give to that beggar on the street up in Beantown.

G1TWS
05-12-2019, 02:52 PM
When there is a test match, a guest commentator is invited from the visiting Country. Many years ago, the late Brian Johnson was describing the slap up lunch provided at Lords. The guest commentator from Sri Lanka was late back from lunch and Brian Johnson asked if they had enjoyed their lunch too much. No said the guest, I was in a meeting with the producer. He said that I made a big cock up earlier, and gave me a right bollocking and said if I want to be invited back I better buck my ideas up.

kb2vxa
05-13-2019, 08:13 AM
ROTFLMAO! Those in and around the Indian Subcontinent who speak English speak English, not American or Australian. That bloke learned HIS English a little TOO well. It probably wouldn't surprise you that I being a fellow ham understood every word of that.

That can't be said about non hams however, since major corporations have relocated their customer service there the language barrier became all too apparent. Having that marbles in the mouth accent doesn't help matters one bit either. That brings to mind what a VK2 related to me about a town meeting regarding Telstra (mobile phones, Internet) and a discussion about their customer service manned by what I call Mumbai Mumblers. The Telstra rep had a bit of trouble understanding a certain communications problem, he said "...but they speak perfect English." The bloke on the other end of that remarked "Yeah, but they don't speak Australian!"

G1TWS
05-16-2019, 03:43 PM
The four day games started up again. Latest game ended in victory before tea on the third day. During the lunch interval there was a Q & A session with the CEO and the Chairman. Unfortunately someone decided to fillibust with their views on the changed display of the scoreboard.

These games are now being streamed live. Unfortunately there is only one camera, so anything happening away from the middle is missed.

kb2vxa
05-17-2019, 10:05 AM
Just as women started gaining ground as technical people such as changing the job description from cameraman to cameraperson along came the Sony Robocam. Now they've taken cheap labor down to NO labor, set one camera to get a view of the field and be done with it. Frank Zappa coined a word for really bad B monster movies like IT Conquered The World that fits here too, "Cheepness". It's intentionally spelt that way with a capital C because it's the title of a song he wrote about it. It was recorded live at the Roxy, see if you can get a copy of it. Even if you don't like Progressive Jazz you'll get the whole idea by listening to the long intro.

Spoiler: Four WW2 Army surplus M1 carbines couldn't hurt it, why bother when everybody knows bullets have no effect on monsters. So they brought out the BIG GUNS, Lee Van Cleef with an old fashioned gasoline powered blowtorch. Our Hero sacrificed his own life killing it by burning out it's eyes, while all IT had to do was tap him on the shoulder and they both fell in a heap of Cheepness.

On edit: Like many such outer space critters like that bloke in a gorilla suit with a diving helmet over his head that hid out in a cave, they're all the SAME cave on the Spahn Ranch where up in the hills scenes in Westerns were filmed. Somebody else hid out in the cave, well sort of, Charles Manson and his "family" lived on the ranch for a time. Monsters in a cave, Manson, there must be something in the water!

G1TWS
06-18-2019, 02:30 PM
Latest game was allocated four days and finished before tea on the 2nd day. Today I carried out my own industrial action and went back to work.

There is Baseball in London at the end of the month. The Red Sox and the Yankees are playing two games at the Olympic stadium.

At work you can set up your surface pro and the monitor to run two screens seperately. I had the screen for NFL tickets at Tottenham Hotspur up as I was in the queue. The season ticket sale for both games two weeks ago was overwhelmed and I could not get one. As the single ticket sale next week will be an even bigger bun fight. I bought in the Hospitality ticket sale today. To get into the Bears game I had to pay the second highest price.

I will not say how much, but my pants were well and truly pulled down.

I have been to all the NFL regular season London games and I want to be the last man standing.

G1TWS
06-29-2019, 02:08 PM
I am watching the Yankees/Red Sox from the London Stadium.

Anyone else watching?

G1TWS
07-07-2019, 02:40 PM
Just got back from the 1st day of the latest game. The club Chairman was doing his rounds of the Premier Suite asking if everyone was enjoying themselves. Just before that someone who was dining in the resturant wanted to order scones and jam. The waitress said you only get one scone and a little bit of jam and cream for £6.

I said that I was enjoying myself. I have just heard the prices and could not stop laughing.

koØm
07-08-2019, 10:43 AM
Over four decades ago when, I was doing field service for "The Copier Company", one helpful hint that I was given by my manager was, if things got tense, a good "Ice-breaker/Conversation starter" was, "Hows about 'Dem Reds"?

If, the conversation went negative about the Reds performance on the field, you went with it and, if the person had something positive to say about the Cincinnati Reds baseball team, then, you went along with that line of conversation.

So, "Hows about them Cincinnati Reds?"

ETA: If I were going to follow a baseball team, it would be the New York Yankees.

W3WN
07-08-2019, 10:37 PM
Over four decades ago when, I was doing field service for "The Copier Company", one helpful hint that I was given by my manager was, if things got tense, a good "Ice-breaker/Conversation starter" was, "Hows about 'Dem Reds"?

If, the conversation went negative about the Reds performance on the field, you went with it and, if the person had something positive to say about the Cincinnati Reds baseball team, then, you went along with that line of conversation.

So, "Hows about them Cincinnati Reds?"

ETA: If I were going to follow a baseball team, it would be the New York Yankees.
Raise the Jolly Roger!

My second favorite team... except when the Pirate fanatics (ie the Boss and Little Miss Field Day) are in the room, of course.

My favorite team? The one I grew up rooting for in NNJ, and it sure as heck wasn’t the Muckiing Fets.

G1TWS
07-09-2019, 02:53 PM
Latest game ended in 3 days. We were top of standings for around an hour until another game also finishing today ended, so back to 2nd.

At a meeting with club managment during the lunch interval yesterday. We were advised that a NFL type strength of schedule may be introduced for the Championship. As the previous three seasons may be 1st, 3rd and 2nd, we could be the No 1 seed.

G1TWS
07-15-2019, 03:06 PM
No doubt you are all aware as the news has knocked what President Trump has said off the front pages. England are the new World Champions of Cricket. They beat New Zealand on a tie breaker in the final. There is a discussion whether a run should have counted in the England Innings or not. Once the Umpires and Scorers have confirmed the score it is too late to review. Tough.

W3WN
07-15-2019, 04:29 PM
Cricket? I thought this was a thread about Baseball!

Changing the subject, well, dare I say it... (“Dare! Dare!” — Gene Wilder) ... isn’t cricket! :lol:

kb2vxa
07-16-2019, 09:35 AM
Look at it this way, if they can play soccer and call it football they can play cricket and call it baseball. Well, it IS played with a bat and ball, so much easier to score a hit when the bat is flat and wide like a paddle as opposed to a skinny round one. Biesbol been berry berry good to me. Oh, speaking from experience don't play soccer/football with women! When you're going for the ball they're going for your shins, so if you do, wear shin guards, preferably with spikes.

G1TWS
07-17-2019, 03:11 PM
Having played the game, if you think batting and bowling in Cricket is easy you very much mistaken.

I have found with this thread when posters start talking about their Baseball team they have to stop and go into therapy.

The Championship has stopped for a few weeks and thanks to a win and a heavy defeat for another team. 1st and 2nd have now changed places.

The short T20 match league is starting. I do not attend as a large amount of crowd forget it is a sporting event and think it is a Beer drinking contest.

W3WN
07-17-2019, 05:36 PM
Having played the game, if you think batting and bowling in Cricket is easy you very much mistaken.

I have found with this thread when posters start talking about their Baseball team they have to stop and go into therapy.

The Championship has stopped for a few weeks and thanks to a win and a heavy defeat for another team. 1st and 2nd have now changed places.

The short T20 match league is starting. I do not attend as a large amount of crowd forget it is a sporting event and think it is a Beer drinking contest.
Never said that batting & bowling in Cricket wasn't easy. Nope. No way, no sir. Not sticking that one on me. Never said anything even close to it. Just wondered why you were discussing Cricket in a thread about Baseball. The two sports are related, but they are not the same sport.

Regarding therapy... I am married to a Pittsburgh Pirates fanatic. My son interned for them. My daughter works for them (well, did until she took time out for her internship). So... Of COURSE I need therapy. What’s that got to do with the price of coffee beans in Jamaica?

kb2vxa
07-18-2019, 05:59 PM
"Never said that batting & bowling in Cricket wasn't easy. Nope. No way, no sir. Not sticking that one on me."
Not to worry, my sideways remarks don't translate to English well. This NJ Yankee in King Arthur's Court is often misunderstood, must be the odd tongue in cheek accent. Quoting myself, "Well, it IS played with a bat and ball, so much easier to score a hit when the bat is flat and wide like a paddle as opposed to a skinny round one. Biesbol been berry berry good to me." the Garrett Morris quote was supposed to be the clue, I guess early Saturday Night Live (NBC TV) didn't make it across the pond without a really big antenna pointed at New York and an NTSC TV tuned to Channel 4.

G1TWS
09-06-2019, 03:35 PM
Now that the T20 league games have concluded. A late run and a 5-4-5 record has meant that the playoffs were crept into. Played the playoff game last Wednesday. Due to the England Cricket Board thinking ahead, not like they used to do in the past. The team that was almost certain to make to get a home game in the playoffs had to play elsewhere as their ground is being used for a test match.

Won the playoff games, thanks to a bowler having a bit of a mare. A number of catches were dropped. A man sitting 20 rows back in the crowd kept on dropping the ball when it was hit to him.

The semi finals and finals are played at the same venue on the same day. When we have been there before we have been on first and one and done. One year when it happened, the club said that the Buses providing transport would not leave before the very end despite what happened. I asked if anyone walked out and went straight to the Railway Station.

Getting back to the subject of the thread. I watched one of the MLB games at the London stadium. As the London stadium is only 40 minutes by train from here. I might go to one of the games.

G1TWS
09-18-2019, 03:09 PM
Back to the four day Championship games. Started the penultimate round in 2nd place and thanks to a big win for us and a loss for the team in 1st place, the standings are now reversed. Both games ended in 3 days and in our game Corporate entertaining was sold out all three days. There were complaints from other executive members as myself that the Corporate people were taking over the Executive Suite. I pointed out that being 2nd in the Championship standings and in the final rounds of the 20 over playoffs leads to a sell out.

Would they prefer the bad old days when local Business owners were chased down the street outside the Stadium with a crook to drag them in. Whether they wanted to come in or not.

G1TWS
09-21-2019, 03:45 PM
Finals day has just ended and we have won off the final ball.

We are the T20 Champions.

ad4mg
09-21-2019, 06:29 PM
Congratulations!

koØm
09-22-2019, 08:32 AM
Finals day has just ended and we have won off the final ball.

We are the T20 Champions.

If you could be so nice and explain the rules and finer points of the game called Cricket to this 'Merican, I would appreciate it. Like Rugby, it looks like a game that I am familiar with but is different.

G1TWS
09-24-2019, 03:02 PM
If you could be so nice and explain the rules and finer points of the game called Cricket to this 'Merican, I would appreciate it. Like Rugby, it looks like a game that I am familiar with but is different.

Some years ago a Cricket magazine that I take, in their Christmas edition when it was announced that some schools would be running courses in the subject as part of a sports programme. Published a sample examination paper.

One of the questions was,

A man wearing a loud checked jacket, a cowboy hat with a camera with a three foot long lens around his neck sits next to you in the stadium. He says howdy pardner tell me how do you play this game of yours. give your answer in more than two words and less than 5000.

WØTKX
09-24-2019, 03:54 PM
Lord Flash Heart Approved!
https://66.media.tumblr.com/2ac0128d99f993ad7996c74114644497/tumblr_miqdjjTst41ql2w65o4_250.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhSG-sp6sf4

G1TWS
09-26-2019, 02:56 PM
The season is finally over and we are now County Champions for the 2nd time in 3 years, this is one to win that has been running since 1864. The winner gets a Pennant to fly where they are playing next season. When we first won the Championship in 1979 next season after a visit to Wales, the Pennant got left behind.

G1TWS
10-12-2019, 09:16 AM
I attended the Bears/Raiders NFL game at Tottenham last week. A Bears fan informed me that the Cubs will be coming over for a London MLB game next year. As the stadium is only 35 minutes from my house by train. I might try and get a ticket.

I am a Seahawks fans and I was supporting the Raiders rather than a conference rival.

kb2vxa
10-13-2019, 08:36 AM
The Cubs are a fairly decent team, somewhere between mediocre and rather good, it should be interesting. I have a Cubs jacket with the old bear cub logo in good shape I rescued from abandonment, good for keeping warm in autumn weather. Growing up with the New York Yankees I'd much prefer their jacket, but which one? If you look them up on the Internet you'll see about a score of different styles averaging $150/£118, a bit much for a jacket.

WØTKX
10-13-2019, 12:33 PM
Internet Used Clothing (linky) (https://poshmark.com/listing/Majestic-On-field-New-York-Yankees-Jacket-5c74acdb6a0bb73498a28748?utm_source=gdm&ad_partner=google&l_con=PREOWNED%2FUSED&utm_source=gdm&utm_campaign=1840610634&campaign_id=1840610634&ad_partner=google&gskid=pla-869461499992&gcid=345791446991&ggid=67120678782&gdid=c&g_network=g&enable_guest_buy_flow=true&gclid=CjwKCAjwlovtBRBrEiwAG3XJ-9l1KGarobt3OXLYY8-281Oc0FPSENXwGb14glpY5ikZOsEoINHjGhoCq_IQAvD_BwE)

kb2vxa
10-14-2019, 06:43 PM
Firefox Monitor flagged it as a compromised site.

WØTKX
10-30-2019, 09:52 PM
Firefox Monitor flagged it as a compromised site.

Aaand, my Firefox (always updated) as well as Chrome were happy.
As well as my BitDefender (trusted paid e-threat software).

Here is a screenshot, so you know what I was trying to send.

WØTKX
10-30-2019, 10:26 PM
Anayhew, top of the eight, this has been a GREAT World Series.

The recent boo(s) for you know who, yea.

But the game tonight. Wow. :popcorn:

kb2vxa
11-01-2019, 06:08 AM
RFirefox updated since then, no need to go back looking for that post now, thanks. It would have to be black that attracts dirt, but that's how the cookie crumbles. The worst part is the Series isn't on the cheesy sat TV in this place, I'll be looking for better digs when my medical problems are taken care of. Say goodnight Gracie. Goodnight Gracie.

K2GSP
11-04-2019, 06:15 PM
https://twitter.com/NightlyPolitics/status/1191467020400771072

kb2vxa
11-05-2019, 07:50 AM
With all due respect sir, you said that to say what? Stephen Strasburg may like him, or he may hate him, but either way I admire him for his respect... or at least faking it for the cameras thusly respecting himself. Old 45 may be a complete ass, but I would never lower myself, Stephen Strasburg is a man after my own heart.

I will not lower myself, I let others do it for me.

K2GSP
11-20-2019, 06:44 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/mlb-to-orlando-what-to-know-about-the-dreamers-and-their-unlikely-pitch-to-land-a-baseball-team/

Can't see MLB allowing a third team in Florida. They don't support the teams they have already.

G1TWS
07-12-2020, 03:42 PM
Sorry to drag this thread back up, but I see that MLB will be starting a 60 game season. The cricket season has already started and a test match played behind closed doors has concluded this evening.

The four day games start on 1st August and the one day games follow from 27th August. The fixture list is yet to be released, there could be October play for the first time ever.

The shortened four day competition has been named in the memory of a former England player the late Bob Willis. Funny that after he retired and moved into the media, he used to go on about how he hated the four day game and the demands of playing it and test matches as well.

ad4mg
07-12-2020, 05:49 PM
Not sorry! (from a popular Reese's peanut butter cup commercial here) :icon_smile:

We refer to this as a tradition!

Sorry to drag this thread back up

W3WN
07-16-2020, 12:13 PM
Not sorry! (from a popular Reese's peanut butter cup commercial here) :icon_smile:

We refer to this as a tradition!
Did you say... tradition?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nwj8nAYEM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nwj8nAYEM4

BTW, here is the ORIGINA Tevye, Zero MostelL... no video, just audio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va0UBPt7Z1E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va0UBPt7Z1E

WØTKX
07-17-2020, 05:26 PM
I played the heck out of that RCA Red Seal album when I was a kid.

W3WN
07-18-2020, 10:38 AM
I played the heck out of that RCA Red Seal album when I was a kid.
Yeah, me too.

I ended up buying my parents a new record, when I was a teenager. My brother and I wore the original out!

I have the CD now. It has bonus material.

W3WN
07-18-2020, 10:41 AM
So... getting back on track. 7 PM tonight. Cleveland Indigenous Inhabitants at the Pittsburgh 20 Year Losing Streak.

About damn time!

Just wish we could be there in person. So much for Season Tickets.

G1TWS
08-04-2020, 02:30 PM
First game in the Bob Willis Trophy has concluded. Two wicket win and an exciting finish. I was listening on line as I am meant to be working from home. Also the video feed only has one camera, which is like only seeing only what is happening on home plate. Also the action looks like a film of the street in 1899.

The next opponents have players missing, injured, in the England training camp or stuck in South Africa. We will probally lose two days early by an innings.

G1TWS
08-15-2020, 06:43 AM
Played game 2.

Crept towards a not great total. Opponents got around 75 less. 2nd Innings, with this enough to set a target that could not be reached and won before tea on the last day.

Game 3 starts today, or should start if it is not raining. There are weather warnings for Thunderstorms all over the UK at the moment.

G1TWS
08-20-2020, 01:43 PM
Another victory. The low totals and lack of batting bonus point may count against making the final.

As for the title of this thread. Is there actually any meaningful Baseball going on at present?

G1TWS
08-27-2020, 02:27 PM
Game 3 draw. Less than 1 days play in the 4 days rain.

One day Blast this afternoon rained off as well.

KG4CGC
08-27-2020, 02:51 PM
Did MLB just say they're sitting out any more games?

G1TWS
09-06-2020, 02:44 PM
They have started the one day T20 Blast. A rain out, tie and three losses, so it looks like no playoffs. Today in the Bob Willis Trophy a player had a positive Covid test so a game was abandoned at lunch on the 1st day. There was no official announcement until after tea, so the score was stuck on 66-6 with no information as to what had happened for around three hours.

G1TWS
09-08-2020, 02:18 PM
Wrapped the final game up before lunch on the 3rd day and into the final, opponents to known after the results of games that have gone into the 4th day. It starts on the 23rd. Ask your local cable provider to show it, all five days.

G1TWS
09-21-2020, 02:11 PM
T20 Blast over. 2-6-2 so no playoffs. Roll on the Bob Willis Trophy final on Wed -Sun.

G1TWS
09-27-2020, 02:43 PM
Bob Willis Trophy final over, game was a draw. Under the rules of the competition providing both 1st Innings are completed, the team with the most runs are the winner, we had 336-8 against 301 all out. So we are the holders.

W3WN
04-01-2021, 05:26 PM
And now, it is time for the 2021 telling of the Annual Jack Bogut Memorial Joke:

There will be bottled beer sold at PNC Park this year.

"Why?"

Because... the Pirates DIDN'T Lose The Opener!

RTJR!!!!

WØTKX
04-02-2021, 02:26 PM
Rockies beat the Dodgers yesterday.
That was cool. Night game today.

https://youtu.be/SzjOK1nZPoE

G1TWS
04-08-2021, 03:09 PM
First day of the Championship season and I was watching on line. I am glad there was a lockdown due to the chilly weather. Our favourite radio commentator was on most of the day. In the ground sitting 15 rows in front of the commentary box you can still hear him. I said could he speak up as the people living in the apartments at the other end of the ground could not quite catch everything.

He is someone who is a former player who did not do that much. However he has made a career out of coaching and boy does he tell everyone. Also whilst the other commentators take breaks during the day, you cannot get the microphone off him.

G1TWS
04-10-2021, 01:53 PM
My favourite commentator was on again today. He was telling everyone his life story and after lunch on the 3rd day he had only got as far as making his Championship debut. Before that it was his time as a Lords young cricketer and doing the rounds of training camps and practice squads before he got his break.

The Championship winning team used to get invited to Buckingham Palace, so we also got an anecdote about meeting the Duke of Edinburgh.

G1TWS
12-24-2021, 02:53 PM
The USA have a Cricket team. They have just drawn a T20 series with Ireland 1-1. There are One Day International games on Sunday and Tuesday. Check your local listings or make your way to Port Lauderdale Florida.

Breaking news the game on Sunday has been cancelled due to Covid tests amongst the offiicals and the time it takes to send out replacements.

Cancel your ticket to Florida.

G1TWS
10-03-2022, 03:49 PM
I was away with 200 or so people at a place camping. As part of the activities I played in, not Baseball or Softball but Rounders. As explained by the Lady who was organising and Umpiring there are differences in the rules. For example there is no Foul ball line although you can only run to 1st base.

I said that in a future game, which was cancelled due to the weather, I would demand to be team Captain. If I had been Captain. I would have fielded at Short stop not Catcher. Changed the Pitcher as the one pitching was not striking anyone out. Made it clear that the Outfielders must call for a catch rather than let it land in no mans land. Tell the fielder at 1st base to stand to the right of the base to stop my throw from Catcher hitting the batter in the back.

G1TWS
04-15-2023, 02:31 PM
The season has started with a victory at Lords. The highlight was another commmentator describing how he knocked my favourite commentator's cheese board selection on the floor in the restaurant on the evening of the 1st day.

KG4CGC
04-15-2023, 06:18 PM
The season has started with a victory at Lords. The highlight was another commmentator describing how he knocked my favourite commentator's cheese board selection on the floor in the restaurant on the evening of the 1st day.

Oooo ... that's a major faux pas.

W3WN
04-17-2023, 08:30 PM
Top of the third inning. 2 outs.

Rockies just pulled their starting pitcher.

Score: Rockies 0. Pirates 9. With a man on and still batting.

i must be dreaming.

NQ6U
04-17-2023, 08:43 PM
Just keep in mind that the Rockies are 5-11 so far this season.

They could be worse, though: The A’s are 3-13. That’s .188 — well below the Mendoza Line.

KG4CGC
04-17-2023, 09:00 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=the+mendoza+line+band+number+1+song&sxsrf=APwXEdeoyB66byYbERGGDmH3HEut_jIiLA:168178327 0958&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjomtHzqrL-AhU_kWoFHVpeDFUQ0pQJegQIBRAC&biw=1472&bih=617&dpr=1.3#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:f8a3ad1f,vid:_a51O3K65QA

W3WN
04-17-2023, 09:05 PM
Top of the 5th. 1 on. 2 outs. 13 - 1.

nah. Must be dreaming.

W3WN
04-23-2023, 03:10 PM
RAISE THE JOLLY ROGER!!!!

I don’t care if I’m dreaming or not. 7 straight wins, 6 of which are quality starts (6 or more innings) by the starting pitchers. 2 consecutive series sweeps. Percentage points out of 1st place in the division. And with one of their best pitchers out for Tommy Johns surgery, their breakout rookie shortstop out 4 moths with a broken ankle, and one of their best hitters going on the bereavement list prior to today’s game.

KG4CGC
04-23-2023, 04:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4q0aImn.gif

W3WN
04-23-2023, 04:27 PM
I don't believe it. I had to root for the Red Sux this afternoon. A born and bred Yankee fan, to boot.

And much to my shock and utter amazement, the RS came back from a 4-5 deficit to take an 8-5 lead in the top of the 8th. And as I had the iPad to The Boss to show her, she yells out "TWELVE RUNS?" Yeah. What do you know. The RS came through.
https://forums.hamisland.net/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAcYAAACqCAYAAAA 3I8AAAgAElEQVR4nO3de1yUdd74/9dwEhBQEWbQAtFW2y1Ou5qQbVmarYfCw7au7q9Ni5D0q95u3Zg mtneKYXLXuuitqWva3t2rt9umkiZ5ujtsCiUtDmSlpQipcw0w4 hFCcX5/XNcwwxmFGQ69n48HjwfX6XPgcL3n8/58rhldmaXcSh2BvXrU3SVEp/DdyULuGBDe3s0Qos2cLb/W3k3osCosZ5zy/ 7W5iUKIYQQnZgERiGEEMKBBEYhhBDCgQRGIYQQwoEERiGEEMKB BEYhhBDCgQRGIYQQwoHzAmPuKvSGEPtXRm7NIfP26bWPGULQG6 az3QyYdzCt1vlmtk8LQT9tB2Zyyah3nf3aBsudtgNznaYdyVCP OTTJvr B84VwutxV9v Bmm3Hv0ft/6DuH20X0hn//2z3EsevWr ixu6Ddfc3cb/qsPL i5g7Qx2 /guj7VjJTv5Q65j69WZeeza45ZwTGHNXoR 7jJT3TZgVE2ZlNynLxtX5p17E 4rtuAmzspmJeofDy8bVC1wwmLna e8vAka/QUG9ax3L3U1K1rMkb3f8U8vl0DL1u9RPu 5NRnQyoaGMIYsdn6p/q0c 1f5Is4opAjAfYkcWjAkNbbcmikbU3IfU 1Lq2FUcgabvg4Pn2PcBY94wqttvTUDfTHUdQenuBGJ u5y5/1tM3jfF5H2Ty/KRy3ly1k5KHc6zHy/mr89Dxm8dgmcTtv3tr/xx4fPOan6znBAYzWzPWAaLdjN3sG2fFtDsO1okNaO1r55CCR0N e4qL7a3bvopURpOyaDQsO6T AQvR3vShDMb2t6q eBuzaBFjWMahXKC4mD2MZsJ9neG2 eM15L5FQC7F5ra7D3Y8X5D53F54fidPx9j26Rm9ppi8NeMJaur SkbfTt5nSt/3trwBM/t2T7RYcnRAYiylu0SvbZYxtIoWQsmgRZD3L1tYM6uq9yjbz6Y4 sGD2BKVMm2G86QrS7wQxbBOQWYzYXkwsMvm8Yg4HcIjPmolxgM KESFzs0daQ/mFB9SDnVBJMfnA3KG/aPbUjN/a06hPvvYIy19uOnA6BsW7I6PbLTi24 KbOqnUuimE 37LutGQOnY O26qXIeAG/ksexbt5i1bnlULlClzJ6DXD2PC6LYYlQrRNsJCR0NWMZ9 uoM9LGLYYDVY7tlxiE Ls2B0KGHt3UhRX9azRGj3nLHLIOX9OQxp7za5QP4Z7c5Zaz4xg awS zmOqdT9r8OCX9Y XtftYf2Y/Lsna7ZtwfHChXIn9aJhTgiM9dOXt0bPxLmLgCz2ZN3MdVrAzX DMdR xWb dAd7gNSxIegNUSRlAVk7 FQio gA9GGDgWUkPZsFi4YxBFuwfJakZTBmwrBOMf/0o Mwx2hWTFrqtK3ugx1QcCiRwP d V7bHs fvilm/ uPNHlZ0G2/APZy9kzj5wz75fB66OjKZHj5633t5b4ITAqAW0WotntNWkN7ui bvAcdZHNLTVjAulvjGbPs1FaO3LZ mwWLNptH6Xmv1FrwYMQ7WrwMFK0b20v6PT3TWCM7XCYhMXOow3 vgx3OL4h//RF4bbzDKlMzR3bvbfKq0jNfAI/Q9zZnt6/1PJxS6uA5mN8H/dgQUm37Fu2uM m8jLGGZbUuS3nfxNw6KfkhU95gzLJn2XMLzdBPXMG6HVkkjV3F sPchFUi5z6ENWjo1acchzBMnqPuyniXC8Kz9nHrtFsJZ1FEGWQ 6LbGyLcljEsB/Dn2FX v9r0X2wcwoat5G82/6LmN GkuGwf 7/bmR0MKClSzPqHS9Wj3dwOvk8RtGVyOcxiq5GPo xcc76PEbnjBiFEDflrbf SvL8 c2e5 7uzrmmJmk6qYSEZ3hv164Gj3174jgBAQEublHzYmPjOFVY2Obl 5uRk0z88vM3LbSvxo 6nqKjwlq8fFz RZekZzZ/YjmTEKLoUGTGKrkZGjI1z1ohR3itVCCGEcCCBUQghhHAggVEII YRwIIFRCCGEcCCBUQghhHAggVEIIYRwIIFRCCGEcNAmzzFevHS 5zRokhBBCtKc2eeebAH /tihGiFaTB/xFVyMP DdOHvAXQgghXEACoxBCCOGgQwTGGzducO7ER 3dDCGEEMI1n65hLi7g tEXQKcDK1Rdt6LT6bSjVgLcyzF4lFLmvp7eA p/grMQQgjhKi4JjN3MOwjyONFsrZ5fL SC73p6hES4ollCCCFEPS4JjNZrF2q v9RjDJf8R9Q67qaz4lX CYGX3qPqi6mcCfk3bvvFM65omhBCCFGLSwLjtf5z4V87AQgw/IweA8bXO6ey8lfw0ft4uf1Adx8vVzRLCCGEqMcli2 6 fg3e46npxe25lz2klSqEEKI9uGSEePN0nm27g0DTFl59NleXWe vO1tejmFKCGSvyWX5gP7sGB1Y63tTVh59TvbGOiu08cLzjqF71 5NzSwYS0qpWtrJ80wkm/PEiO vsHj9R7cutttPx5yFcy7hhHjvDF7J4lKHWvg356vf6x2of61ry WT93I/l1d0cmsCoxsj0adJMc268nftGL2H5Vyr5XSH3PrG7U6U9Tx0T7 6TCB0Wq1okN9dzprpQIMal2BhoDaQSHvGLo1J3hwyUDiZg1mR tK7yDswV5VzPKkIrbGBDIl5i6sMe3ZNnEzbAFQH27fp x7hQ3Ko6RkPIxBu/Hui7LfcLuWSGZkrLRvKvtZuuwz4uI7Q6BQ2Je6EeWxhawaZQDj RuZs2E9UysMYjBtJfQ/iF61klEFhX2oaS/dpL3CMG0l9z0BixotEoR5bb1zJjKj27o9weWC8WFbMpersWvus Viu68lz6Wq8D4H/5E D tq04xJPxyjUKgUJtVPQGRdx7FDh6iglnz7Azpxowo1sD1lnd2f rSKaYq6uU1IzHNh2tymXoUwIfD6 4ijrqjLQtbXzpF4aTBLIhRv9 KOzuVatJmDmZBTDHLk8wsBIj2Ie1oFeEvxzClifKb151wg5lCE 2CyjxgL1 Sy3KTWrfaDWn2zvYggK8/ 84CaEfW9Rxv4GeQdQ7e2QivgZtooalNviJmGBBIjNzpkABSMOR Cf DBqHIxkRkZnCBJtw5i5Cx5b2DleBCj5ZPMoM2yNjUpglRbcFEW ByMe0fhgYFR9JZmY yigDSk4 kc sRD3VwKiUlQ0WL1zP5YHRv zv Jf9vdHj5/kJHj3a/gZgyrvCTkN33gAKtX0ho2M4fNIhldrXnko1ZeUxNUSPdUko6kj MRPboQPXmr1xk67D WGdpgWNNcdPpV83OkN5aeZC9xszCaH1NXX2OwhbbicpFCicNxj pLDagtLR9TGVsVd3UEaapTN905t04dQWevya3TNzOb82BB3Z9H Vh73mgLU60wnmPDHUywPCVSD toqtrw8mCkhaur62SyLpF9viXpDHAUYNzjuN3PKbKC/8RXmaKm2rp1KdaDsZ2d JOMTO0lfldOYDf0wps4j0wx1U6n1mE joKAoevorG5kzV0sgSyq1w3D9O9/o3EDn4fDlXnOo1C egBE76HHHY62vR7lIn6RcdNpXn 1eHL7lecFQFtQaEfmwQAsCcZMCGH/0EtmNXepg/IDu2nfFfHjUnS2T1GAXMro3abXO9OHBGIBAHhzmTuOqmfpHex9 1f7xI3EzH1KqDEO avsfNGuwQaLsT3uA/sIUPD1Uzflhv9bqQgSyIhmyTpX7Ro2MkKDpFPpmFj7EqYyWrFj 0K721kn9L8VZ2dOlp8lE6VUczfxan4lazKWEnKY5C5YT8KYDAY IP 9mt bMcdxFtVMZk4/UjJWsiojgcj8jaw3tkfjRV0uHzHeuGMe1n4JNdtWq5Xy0mKsxV vpEf0cnl5t9KhG3TnGmxQyOobDa3LRJamv1tX0p61sT8Jvocy4 EC14mCrJhsbLaHH5decYG2cPyjS4cCet3hWqndtPodt ymHPFSCUBS9XMuGPuUyFVv sRWP0xNvm2AyRxOl3kW1UGNWlR435ZOfriYvvZH3UP8p4LZIbo oaif 8zjMrDjIpKIDFyHhuWzSMTiIyMBH0/DIACRMbbU VxkbAhJx iZNSoMnM4I50PS9WtwFHJJN2vd0nNLg M7u7u6Dw9a 3T970D i5ydVOaFTdrsLYcqJjlSXlstc0BanOVIQCma wEFtS7 gqFjb26D/EmjivOaHILWNi65iJM7I/VcS60kbNrvSBwFDKQHevUb01ZefRpabpXtJCe/nozpxSgk8WIVjF Rr5 KOM7U58N/dCbT9PYryoqcSWrtO Vfa Qz1AMGDAYIFv5sf2Cb4aee emc2871Nwh3kS8I8pek8uELMe0oRfhNUOiCj7M0847VAHR/jVp1p2HytTpvbxL6sKaBoXyYHQ1U98tBsCUVdbEuU6WZ7Ivwql FTeMufPeENl1ZzPIk7WdiOsGEpGO10se1RqSiDRiIitWTb0u9G XeRadYTF9W1b6KKooDB0LlChSGSOH0 2Voa1Ji5C7N KFEG1BWqqWpaFfLZ Z6ZyFh1RBgVG4k5J189puxnZz41x0T76jCPa7SX8AHu7NyurcI M8YLttlWpeuKS7GnEtJmD7XOMhgDCD WiW4uWRlRHSnGz9KQlmemTlAvRAWwxVDQ6ErOdq0syM35iAGku G0EGMmWSialrtb5F6zkcXcFykwUIrP3z0Bbj9EnKVS N1mujzEDemJhn328I4NwSmWNsa4ZRL5K4YR5z5qrbkc s7ByrNFtBKTSjD3dNuqxVlP0sXXaa8RkJRGFgVEoC6 fOYw4AkSRmaCnSqAQSc aROncXoC2gsk2eRiWQorxS65g8qtEx6Mos5da6OwN79WjTSpTv vya4IB6Ay/rfE/CLxW1afqeXdwzdWuSRhzbw3clCp3yitxDt5Wz5tfZuQodVYTnj lP93l4wY3b/7U8333UxbOXt6En373e2KqjsoS 3nCLVFNBIUhRCi/bkkMHr0ioSK/wPgKr0J7tvKd7Xp9AKZsiSw5mF IYQQHYdLAqPu9sfR ajvatPNJxLPOqtShRBCiI7CJYGxR2AIBM4DwNcVFQohhBC3SB7 XEEIIIRxIYBRCCCEcSGAUQgghHEhgFEIIIRy0yQP Fy9dbrMGCSGEEO2pTVal nh3a4tihGi1ouIzhIXe1t7NEKLNnJN3vmnUtUtmp/y/SypVCCGEcCCBUQghhHDg8k/X0F35kvPnjvBt8VWu/HADfx83BoUF4GcYAr53uro5QgghRC2uC4yXvuD9zE1szirj8Df duH4DsFpBp8PLHe6/axcJ4/owYswzWLvf5bJmCSGEEI5ckkq1HH Laf 2goQ/XeE7sz9jH7ibG1XlPP/0r7hRVc59vxjAJ1/C75ZfYGbyEi6f/ocrmiWEEELU4/TAaDn Fr9J3ssBowd39PXFUn4BfXAvrFYrBz79FwD fj7osPLb0dFsz/bgd8nvcLV4h7ObJoQQQtTj3MB48Qv sHwPpot 9PT3xN/PF28vL/7nnUwG9b3OyVPf0Nu/mh0ffEqAny/Z//qKPkE FJUH8WL6VnQVJ5zaPCGEEKIupwbGPe 9ycEv/bGcL6GvPpAvCk7w05BSxg2uIMj/BsPvqiRuYBW/UV7h1whqIzJuJ /jMuXypj2 HuHD6w0ZnNE0IIIepx2uIb3ZUv2ZxlYVC/Pox76GH /Oa7xA 5io XFTcdHD7ejV/HXWXn5z7cc8cPnC71YHRMBTv3HmLMQ/fw7Wkzb 0uJO7hYvAOvam6c9Ybud8IqYlRzI92OHD0OF4bKiEqiKoZfclZ byQ9PIx3HoFtS4sojK9zfls6ehyvTA KFg8gpI2LNu0tICzzRu2dWh9F55G/KZndYcksGKlXdygHWb5iD aaM 7mqdemE9lO7XOuAt58/i0K6u6OmMbrT0W0R4NukmP7gxk3fz4jDdqh/M08t/lL9XvH/tT5/erHOvzuu6xjbF/6Nt8C9P4VT88aTu8Gzir79HXePFhq33HnEyRPdt2iTKcFxvJzu Rz6phvV1wq5VnWNn/a5zBmLBz8P/4E7 15ny6fd8fFU343uDsN1Pv uG16eVq5XV3PEeJxzZgvnzD24Xv45HiE3FxgB4g1upOScZX60P Tjk5FQSb3AjU9uOnRHFO2prW93fdmfwcwi6Z1kxu5QVR/s6L9CLNpW/KZlNBaAPc9hpLsKsH8MLL4zA0OiVXUUET7 Wbt9UDrJ8xRHuGdsZgqKZA6hXlsMq P1GuB8CARL4zAoBxk WYz4 anM9Jg5sCr6Sw/kMyCkXBg8xHumZ uBlDlIMtXbOZAhENA7XJKyFnzNpYRfyD5vmBObHuRN7cFNxjwL GdKCRzxBxLuC26Hdjoxlfrt91e4fgOqq2/wzcli/LxvUHbZje2f 1J9A37/wGXu7HuNP4y7SG//2qOdc2YLABcrdBSfPX9rDYj1JdV4mZyaHWf5yOjN5Fj7KTnrjT y 1zEonmXF7AK2mdQt094CvJaeRN0sZ9tSIyuO2r/3mq19NXhO/fLstOvXn1U3jx5voCx7G23Hare1KX0ZHgWfKeX2fi4tqFVGQ Wa9hbY28RZVsx26MvR4/a2NdLeevWYTvK47bwGfw5Cvakms4lp1B0YKWYz6PU/gqBYX/77e2Ds9M4RJJQCPmcMT9lGe5HTed32YsZchBk9egOAHr0ezEVm QM/IFxyCoCGCe/QlfF5gbqiGLqKEs2VBRNypBruBUT Db3Kpv5KkBEspBPZun6AITgyMVyprB7ucE90YcscPlF1y51vFg/35Pvz14 6s3HTzcrAwwNvx/gpYp673HeQt6EGyr5qObGfpmUKD8eaPKavgyPukGhom6dLoR4r nMagKsUKt4Mj4ac9UU8YQiianUUVauDSFUu89ejjZdaW3lN2rZ qRl81eGyo4u2UKKpWh/E2lwnTgpNpbwH3K34UrY6iKsUPMoscgm5TzvKR0Y3JUT1r9mTi S9HqKN55pGej5YZE RKvVKqBzlTJZwY30IKrSakiPjaQkCbaW7se2LbhMkMTo9SfU6I XT2SeRdSlZ QL6Q2mC81FJVDwFs89n8xzzyfzZn47NK89KAfZXXA34zpLWtFc hFkPBa8ma7 rFRzQ7iFEDiGCL/k8H8CM2Qz6sIb6Zea0GfT6TtLnW1FagoVgAoO07aAwArUgWFsJ Z8vg27 /SPrSF0lf t8NBE/nclpg9PepXfS1ah3uOtABfzngz7InPcn x2J2/kcv1n7gx7ThV7hcoatXToBv/X0t48sDsWo6FdQ0amps83Nu/cJt15RzGl SY6vU4KoF1ljUFKx9/s6X8Jt4Vfvx iK2xYbVpDhNxqtkGnx5IASgJ5PjvUGpxEQ5H fcUIMRQMgAkh1GgfUolwmrGZ2V8ln87Ux2nMw0eGtp1ibKDfFm qHKVj02Acp2h8YGQY9HaApOjejbR3rr11BE9SOY8b4p2Ex2bzO uvpfP69Lsp2Oxww 3C1NHi2M41l1qwh9Nj03n9tXReGAu7Nx9E/VVF8PRr02BzMs89n87psekNziPmb3qLgohpPN2pOn2TSouwtOi 8EiwE8cDMV0he/AoT7vyKHWs oszZ7XPgtDnGQWEBeHlAZZV9X16hF7EDf DId16MGTEMnWcQP4 OIaTnfgw9qvn4mHetMnp1txJ2260Pp0OifInPqcSkjaDC44Fmb iw115gq2YY37xiuk66UY6KK HBf9STTSR5PvVwzVwmQ2pIGKZcpjPVTg80jPe0BRAtqdt7aKBU yM4vwyixyOHYV6Ek9teYYtVTp qs1waim7U2W25fhUaV8pEBOThXh8b7AZU5zlULFi EhgLHp9trr6cnkxVdZMduIl3bOJ6sH4ZDJFk1SR5IjbZuRYxmn T fzAjMjDV14VEEBnxcEc8/YTtZH/RjGaUHNEDEE/ftHKFBGYDBv5rnN8NRr6TyNOpf83JHaC4ryNyWzyTyGF17oDPO prRAURiBFLThvOAmLh9dsDhzxKwLX5vJt6XB6BzVxXRtyWmDsb hjK8J/t4oMv3MFajYe7O9 cVecWs090Y/XbHzLzmX7s3nOY81fc OTrbvxwXYenhzvXrleDmyePRFXi1mPorTciJJDJfM/He6 TYvClyHZjb/YaM6cVINwXDJWQY FjBSYn9gTK2bbhMsSHUfWItr20iMKGyjJV8hkQbts2 PHkIwMYXmhk9t5y3nlEC3ANriAt5zQNrKxtodhYb8ispLFpvcb KjY31Jl05S7jiRb QnmD4ntN71dFyFajlNbLiNafenr7MX92X VAzR mMVbk/Jl061QaQf4QC/RDGdYa5RRt9GHpzEWaoNx cf RLiJhWM/qNHHI3bD5CPhFEoi7G2a2fxutdPSgCBAUTSK6aOg1CG0E6pFab 1NLz2obznmP0HUjCY31x8 xBzF13kDh1LAAff XNk8Mv8 f33Agb/T kvFXB4/de5e HuwPwq H38POIn Dp5c9TE 6Ebq25jfakn EGT2RW2lOHLbqmivTMSoYaemqB8irbsKUP6zhq5ok6o1Bb tZkvFprVGkTG 8HmWZy0EaoRkvNwpSc9bYFLT3VVHCmbXGLuhimpQtwcnIqG0lr NlOuwQNyLGzDg35AbKwX23KqatLQjbe3rgYWHjWWZhUNKOBNx7 mq/PfZbb6be7pyqo1OuuDIEME9ets8opoKNuuHEGHQAmHBEWzTw/lHvlQDKZC/SQuKneJxlLYQTN/epRR8UwLACeNXcOdgBtY97ev/Jt0hdXri4AdYGjrPiZz6JuLDf/UMjx98mY /8eG/t /noXujyf mkH/knGdERCWe7lB1HTYd9KNXr14MjhjIng8/wz8gmKdGXCV62NOtbkNsrDcYq2otRGn Gi8yN0ByNEBP lEENYG1J5PjzTyxQUtFRgXxSVQl6Uq5eizRwrbUUrxmlxIf70c qV tXEDKA1fEFhK0/S9WMAbyTeByvVCNPAGrKURtVPRLBJ4VGe9oyKkgbpTagbnrT4E fR4obn9EKaKjckkMlcZputvwYPUGC4bXQZ0nh7T9eqpS/zEy/XOU/mGFsugqfnm1m IpndgO3ZuC4eFzEXlTSyOKWDUQ6yfEUR416bTiR6Rr4wjTefT Y5QH3eVFuVGjmdF8au4NXnk7ULbccK2F0A8BbPPW8vtms/yxhM7KwnOLv0T6QfRHuOUXtUo/QjNq4t4oHFv2fgT3/P02Wv8 bSD9Rjjue5iK7MUl5v2Wdgrx43Vci1a41/wvSVou08Mf/vfHHKi3EPRbMj659M NV9ZH30OXfeEcp3hWcZMeznbP/gn4x7KJb/wEv/zpFd589Rk89Q/ffI/Ej1pR8RmnfKK3EO3lXHnj99cfu2uXzE75f3f6m4h3D5vI//znb5kUV8GOAwX4 Phy ozC1YpKnvz1I1ytqORk0Vl69OjF3sMneGL4VV5JnkJucR qmgi4QgghhDM4fcRYU9HVb8n5aBObMr/lwy99Kb C uyGFXr7W3k4soKnJvyU6GFPU VxG UXLtG7Vw/c3V3yyViii5ARo hqZMTYOGeNGF0WGGtUfk/1hc8pOlPG5Ur1OcWwvnp0PYeCV6eachcdkARG0dVIYGycswKjU xffNMj7dty9b6e/xEAhhBAdkOQphRBCCAcSGIUQQggHEhiFEEIIBxIYhRBCCAdtsi r14qXLbdYgIYQQoj21yarUAH /tihGiFb77mQhdwwIb 9mCNFmzsrjGo2qsJxxyv 7pFKFEEIIBxIYhRBCCAftFhivXbuG1WrFarXe3DvnCCGEEE7k0 ne uXDhAtXV1dyo/AHfsyVcOWtCp3PDq99tWIJ64tHNi4CAADw9PV3ZLCGEEKKGywK jyWTC94drVK7fguV/M6m21P7AXc8 egKffJwrv5/IdS9PgoJc HHNQgghhMYlqdTvv/8ev p3j0k5Ss/Wu9oAhw7ZwZ5dU1mCYk4qtYMJnqfya8EEII4WxOHzGWlpbS01T GqamzuHFZ/TR7j5Bgek4ai89dA7FWV1Nx9Bjl7 6huvwiP3xbyKnHk i38y c73aeXr16ObuJQgghRA2njhgrKytxu17N9/8vpSYo9vptPLft xvd/z2Rqw8MoeKhWLovmk3owa34j7wPgOvmUq5 8BE6nc6ZzRNCCCHqceqI8cqVK/DBJ/xw4hQAAaMfpMcr83HzcMff35 ePXvWnHvBzY3A1UvxeOk1An83kcq7f9LK2i1sfekUUxXbtg H191FnMOxwkmDWRBT57K8Y je9eTckoGEtLIFrWHKyqPP9uqa7bSZDbS1nib6JTo844Z57Axf yOJR2meyGTcy5y/5Nccjn1nJjKh2apxLKOxLTSPTrG51pv4q 14h9T2zfUdkAqsSIzFumMeG/LpnR5KYkYC9a/msn/se/Re9yCj5OD4Ayj5Zwfp9JerGT6ex8HcRLq3fqYHRw8OD0swP1A0 3N/QvzeMH6w16 Pesd26PHj0oqSoh4NWFVF6/3srFN1pQDNFjXRKq7so7hi7pmENwbETMXVjbOaioQdHLoa3FLE/KZXmLgqPojGw3UH24bU8 6/8CiRkr1RuocSNz/rIRY60batdi3JBGJo SkvEwBmU/S5e9wr5OEiyUQjP6xxxe1GiiEleyyn4W 1LTyI59tE5Q3Eg evq7rLUdXMlB3vnXEGYsGUFvzBzOSGfdJ8kk3a93WROcmkr19v am0vg1AD4Rd3Lez5vAwMBGzw8ODsbb27v1K1LzTExVfDg8K9S L YuDkdXsDzLYt9nOsGEpFx0SblMsO3PO4bupRPYlv6YsvLQ1T0H C1tfyq3Z73i LYjpknLRrTnG8qQ8ttoO5h1r5BpHxWzeXk3aTMcAHsqCmT4sfF e9JntN/bYsz3MooqF adfV1L muKU/TeFUCvtS57GBBBIjHfdHMifVnDgAABtOSURBVMMxCEYNJZJ8so 2ub6FrKCgKRMY/jAHA8DDjI81kG5XmLuwA1LYbDM1EcOMuMnmUGbbgqexn6dyN8E wCkU1f eMSPIKkuSPoDYCeQT8PxlJsbuaituXUwOilc6P6wkUAPEOC6da tW7PXeHt7t7re7EMVEO1fb2QYN2swO0bbA/PCQ/DGusFYZ/qwc3uRPYDZ5B2jz6HunFs3GOs6PXHaOdlrtNGotj9NuchmLTBl rzGzMFo9dm5AFQttZZlOMGFtBWkzB2Nd158tXKRPQ8Ep7xIL8e HBuiPDmLuwtjC9u3D7NRasG4z15QCw9SvvGPeaArS 9GeLqax f0U7MDAqZSWrEpu5NSoKCnr6d4LRU1syF7r2hnhrzJwyQ/5f5jFn7jzmzN1I/dcvCvsy8 2BH8DwMIszOk 6uH2YOf6vEgJDXTdaBCcHxmtYcQvwV783l1FVVdXsNS05pyXGD je/DnDequBJsaftAaOZx qsJ9DKAvWxTAlRA2w1prRaHfCa/7Si/nwqDtbJqnHQkb3tpdrusZOQwDTYwACmTLJB45eIruhhhk8CW9J Jxvr18QQ9UVByEAWRFezNc9S54xApixR yI6A4V9G3bBYwmdIq14awwYDJCfuR91jJhPdr25uQ5Ke9ESv2g lqzJWkhiZz4ZUWz802mhxvATBlvtqM2kvpfNh6d085MI0Kjg5M FZUVOATcaf6ff7X9Lxaxfnz5xs9v7S0lCtXrlBaWtrquneevNL sOXEhjad1wUJhYyMqh1SlLslhgY psuFAB5hMdQJ iCfjG6tauUZhEy1rToP9irmLc8Ou0KeBFKvoyLQFKYaEevNXXU 1UYgKR5l2kzp3HnLmfQSTow117Q7wlhodZnGGfC42KfxS9 TMcs8DGnHz0sZF07d9gG/vZdBYuSWfhVPjHS5s57sKqnRoYr1 /To/4UepGdTUlyzJw0 m4dOlSvXMvXryIpxUuv/xnfL4roqSkhAsXLtxSvXHDGh6NmbLybiIgBBLe4IjKwtY1F2Fi fy2V2p8ttr/2EO9GF/aEhHjVacw1djZ0Yow/aVTwYV6d/aYTTGhwXvIKhXWmYbJN9vlHx AeMjqmps1TDp2qPS8pOqB81s9NIzt2YfOp1i4hkhkZ6qhrVcaj 9G/JvF2HpY6AVflk5 uJi qsfWlnQWEEYqasxHVVOjUwdu/ene6TxuDVX00tXsjcx6WX/0z1latYLBaKi4spLi7GYrFw48JFLH9YguWv7/DtuOnw9z14eNziotmYELYYKrjXcQ4v7xh9tsOUmKZGibWFD3Bn 56EyLRhpK0PrBpM8k8MjIaE8GF3N1HfVek1ZZfY5xhBPxtfMRV rY m7D86AQyvSJ7ixce8whsBez/I8XoSati71deZfsddQ9Zipjq LOlJhAdRFRrTlN90YCv gYFPalbkRpYKVjV2XcMI l 7R/JuMuMs2RxHWG1KNxI3McUqfGzF2YI4faF04pCkqtQCma9NVm0j IOUqZtln19BEvQEAYFu64JTn1cw9vbG8vVq4SuXsbJx2dgraik 7K2/c n/DtHzN4/i7/DON e37eJ6ifqj8OjVA5 H7qWqqoru3ZufK6wvkClLgJdOoUuyTd67s Xlm5tXCxkdw GTufRJygVg/MT 7IgJBExMXXsK3fZTEK1XV7uaLEAgcbP0pCWZ0SWZGT8xgDS0lG 7IQHbMPIZuba4ayAwBnHNcNVun3nPk1dRbU7e2cMhWR5 kXIgOYIuholbqNW0YPJuUy07U5x nhACjw9ji8PMYP7E/OyQwdlxKPtlmML Xxpz37Ls707N9NysqMYHsubb 6olf9GLHfTRF2c/SZacZn5FAVFQCKcorpM7dpR7TP0pKisMIXzmNWd9P0qgt9bPpz ChdwfqX9mg77ubXS2yrVF1DV2Ypt9bdGdirR5tWUlxcTK9vv6d wxnyqyxqfYwTwCruNfm 9TnlwL/r27dum7XC5vGPo1tL8s5OizXx3stApn gtRHs5Wy4fy9eYCssZp/y/u TTNUJDQznn4UG/D97mwuq3OP/Obm5crr04xr13T3r/f5PwfWYKV7p50jfYhePmNlP33XbUUaoERSGE6DxcMmK0OX/ PDdu3MDthyo8vyum6owJnZv6eYwVYX3QeXni7Pl5dX84UJ0QAZ MYquRkaMjevUI0Yb2ydl3Lhxg2u9A/HrNhSr1UpVVRW9vbzkTcOFEEK0O5cGRhs3N7ead8HR6XQtekcc IYQQwhVc8kHFQgghRGchgVEIIYRwIIFRCCGEcCCBUQghhHDQJo 9rXLx0uc0aJIQQQrSnNlmV6uMtq0pFx1BUfIaw0NvauxlCtJlz 8hxjo65dMjvl/11SqUIIIYQDCYxCCCGEA5c94F/3XW2s1npTm0IIIUS7c0lg1Ol0nJqXysXsfwHQa9QvCVv6BwmOQ gghOhyXpVJ7j3sIrFZ0Xp70evg CYpCCCE6JJcFRp B4ei6eaFzd OauZQLWR9T8a9j3Dh/ETc3N3Q6Xc2XEEII0V6cnkrVAWeWr6P49Y1QXQ3A8WcXO5ygo1 tYH7rfNQjfu35C6KJZMpoUQgjRbpweGC/s/Sff/2kjg1b/B8r/7MStuw D/rKcG1cruFZWzg/F56j46lsu/PMIPYb9ghs3bji7SUIIIUSjnB4YLVkf03N4HEFTHkXZuguduzs 6X2/cfLpx/avv OG70 i8POk5chh sTFtVq9pbwFhmfYgGx8fxjuP9LQfKwykakbf5svI8aVo8QBC2q BNOeuNpIfb29Ey5WxbWsQTim3bm09WDyK2lW1x7NvpW2qX3a31 SzTPzIFX09ltBghm3Pz5jDS0d5vaTv6mZHaHJbNgpF7bU8Cbz7 9FAdDZ qscWMGr75eoGxHTeP2pCPvB/M08t/nLho8Bar/fp18n6q8zlX36Om8eLK2zN4gHZj5HbJBr2uD8VKqbjurKynr73 dBR9v6HXMrJ4 rxU/Qe yB UT/FNza61XWqQdHLIYCcZcXsIh6Hdr15x86I4p2bukILioYgqhZrQ fzocbxmH2 T4Hjr7RKukL8pnd36abz QoR6c12xGf1r04ls74a1gfxNyWwqAH2Y4763YHo6r0fSufqrHG TTkSG88NoIDNqLmeUHtICvHGT5ZjPj5qcz0lDnGGB/MRBMv3btRMfR 77nSL7Pvn1i24vsYLTLgiK4YPFN7/GjuHj4X5x5bSPVl65QffEylV99R8VX32J4ciI9HorD3c Xfkv gN 9P2 TOk8X3oAoP4fA0Zcn493IzLFgOnpcHUkaS/Faf7YVtZSzbakRr9nq14qj2u6jx/FaehKTtmnaW1BTT856I4/vLbefN9t2/XFyGqriqJknFG8 cRzZRg/ik6hK0m3lcJYVs 3tqOnT0eN4LS3g8dlGe3tq6izgr4X2Iu3tUvu0Yv3x uXVa7NDn2u1uQX9Ei1gxmwGfZh2A9WHoceMWWn6qo7PzIFXk9n ENOoOnCKfSudpWxSMHEJEZ mvYQQLXhiBOtjTEzEkGHORWT1mLsKMHr1BPabXYz mHGT582/B9GnUHUMKTelHfPzNz5gw S6XVuv0wOj/wD3ckb6A7zM2c/mLAi788wh5v5xM3v2/Je XkzmzchPXSiwcuftXFIx5ihPtnqOmNjvdXA5xCgQh6JoGrxAEK iB1EU7wZRQc2mUpuSs76IJ/CjaHUUVYnepGwoYJup etUZ1mxoYq3U6KoWh1FUXyVQ6BzqCOnsk6A1/o3I0ob ZazbWkpn8WHUbU6iqoUP KNFns7FJicEqX223SSxzdUkpoYRdXq2wlXGp/LTVE8avqFrTzTSR6v1WY3UjLtP9 b6ZdoCe0Ge6QABercYDszPSNfSG8gnVhH/hEKOmV/zRQcKbG/oIkcQgRf8nm eqzWix3DCBa85vBiQNRz4uAHMGI0A11cr9NTqVarlaBpkwj6zV i nDgTN08Pwl6aU3Pc8t4BzNt2E54ym9OvrOGrqf9GTM674OV565 VGD6JqtZqGDJttVPcZ/NpsrhDKOa1AarxWXrSetw1FbDOWM/kW/pFDHoloNJUZH 7bxJU9mby4J5NrCvJmKFcdjnvRz9Zh5TqZBj9WR2vXxZt5IrOR OmMDtX75kYpFK3sA76x2aLPBq6kuqec00S/RPMPI bzACl59fg/ox2ipuq7OPq qH5vc8dOojmrmEu/mqZpUaQRPvzaNN59P5jkgYno6CzpVp9qRNlp8YHKwy6t22VvCu fn54u7ni3t3H/xio2seyfDw9cHnjjCCp02i vIVTi3 ExXHvsUn5metrLF20MhZbyRs/dlWjRLtrlJYK8XTk36Gopu4vi/zUyp5PNXIE9Bk0M4svAo0MS969DheGxzncN142/atwaNm3sKkVNHSX/dQQ8P15aw3cr/RYYfBr84ZLe XaI4aID4fkszrr2lzVc v4J4uv0BDHVGOtM3V4Tgf18FFTuf111AD5PObeeq16UTmb a5zfDUa k8jTq3 tyRhhbgiLrKvsnFcqfrR4vgogf8q0ssnEnfwPXzF od6xYxkKDpv8ZqtfLD92q08egV0Iraytm2tH5aMzbWG5RKWpzt bJIv4bVuTuoIsiGnCxtJWYYM4J3VWsox9iphDcx3qinhy/Xm6Ux7C7Q5wbOsqEmPRlG1OojURlrckhFek44e536jN59oba5K 9G6koub7JVpAKeBzczD3RNjSbhHcoy/h8wJz 7bLZerMx3UmDvPB Ue hIgh2KdO74aCI S3awM7gxK PVrKT6JcO7do4/TAqNPpOP/eQYpf38gV49dc/uJLzqS9Qfl7B7j6uZGK3C8pzzzAd88u5uz6LfR bARe4be3osaePBALT2xwnP8qZ1tmJRi822j00pN BuxzbEfNPKG4MTlKG2kpV/nYBHCWj4wNXG46yeN1FqY0mDKN1vO2oZL76yyACcvEXpdjsXst pDTW5Gg/UpXL/PUo1Pw8blkj17e0X6J5dQOhUsDnZtDrO8no6aapi3LerIkYBXx eABFDOsHIKn8zz716ENtrY6XgCGb9ECIM9QNh/pEvtcApmlbC2bIg rpwJaojl8wxBif8hl6PjeDY47P5oegMZ9a zY0rFbXO8wwO5PZ5T3Hb8wmtfuebkEciKKLAPr8ItRbbhBi8IL MUr/VQFV/J46nXSW7s8Qflcu1ytPRg7Iww3naYw0xNjGJyCBAyiE ijNyfauQJvHk73g0K6zZwAKvjC rMfzaUvuzJ5MXA0iK8Ztue63Hj7ZQItS768mS8hbANRlKA Pgg3jaU1knz2vRlfuJlvLRzU P9iL ZJaPaPOr9s41qGxL9iN9wndO31C/RPD0jX5jG6efTee59bc/Y5C68UEPtr20uDtT dtj5OOUgy1cUMe616URGTucFszYXDMDdPGWbD46czgtjV/Dq88n1j4nGlZZgIZiIdgqMujJLeb0oFNirx00Vcu1a858w7ebm xrGJM3Hv7sOdm1ZQebKIa2Xl6HQ6PIMD6db/dqxublwrOou7f3d0PVuTThU/VkXFZ5zyid5CtJdz5c3fX3 srl0yO X/3WUfO2Vat4WKb06i8/TgZPLyBs 7cfUqlr3/pMewX3Dn31bK28MJIYRwOZetSq38rghPfW8ALucda/AcnYcHQRMfoe/sJyUoCiGEaBcuCYxWq5XwFS 06Dz5ZA0hhBDtyWUjRhkBCiGE6Axc9kHFQgghRGcggVEIIYRwI IFRCCGEcCCBUQghhHDQJg/4X7x0uc0aJIQQQrSnNlmVGuBf91MWhGgf350s5I4B4e3dDCHaz Fl555tGVVjOOOX/XVKpQgghhAMJjEIIIYQDCYxCCCGEAwmMQgghhAMJjEIIIYQDl7 1Xqs054zGu/S2LC59 QfciM 4/XKcqwIcfBvShxz1RuE18iNt 0VE/nVQIIURX57LAeMFk5lzyf K57QC66ht01/ZXA 6l5/E9eZZr 3Nh SaOjRqK4T//nd53DXRV84QQQgjARYGx7HMjym/ He/vSwDwujMcj8cf5lK4Hk99b6qvVlB9ooiAL05QsfsTvPd RumwaVS8tYTbxz/siiYKIYQQgAsCY2luPqVjZ N9/hLodHj/2 9wnzcV/8BehPj61j63tBTPL77ixr/9J5wo4urvUyg5aCB4yK2kVi1sfekUUxXbtg H191FnMOxwkmDWRBz8yVnr8ll YD 7BgdeAvtannZjdVjysqjz/bqetemzbz5/piy8uhzqDvnlgwkpDUNF21L2c/SZbsw19mtf2whi0cZ2qVJbc24YR47wx37k8/6uRvJrzlDT/yiF kM3VX2vULqe9pvKzKBVYn171n1 6vu26B1OPKZlcyIckVr21HJQdat2oMFIGgMM aOoHcDp5V9soL1 0rsO346jYW/i3BRI50cGM9/dxrzpOfUoAh0e3o8PosS6NWrV4PnBwUFwSP3c2ZLL65/U4gHUHXj i3UrAXFED3WJaHqrrxj6JKOacExkClLbj2oxc0azI5bvrqN6jE E1A5mecfQrT3GgzXBX3RqhodZnOGQLTFuZM5fYHxniBItYAsI nCHnYqCQiSJGQl0qvig7Gd9zlBSMh7GgMK 1DSW7ms4ADr2V9n3ChuUR9XrlP0sXfYK zrJC4FbU8A7q/bQe2o6ST D439LZv3f9A0GvLLiEgJHJZN0v74d2unEwHj 20JM4/4f3mdK1R3u7njO W2jQdHRbTERENOKVwd5JqYqPhy2BUWAmLs4HJ3L8iwLO0ZjHzF yDN27kEYFCxUAd7a8HMMULeI4js7GT6w7ktPKCfFh4dEK9YJoP dZZoWqgarTcOqNZLciRlce9R4Gjp5gALDh5quUj0xh/0iij0ARxDdRRazSZdwzd2grAnbRohzJMJ5jwx4vspP7PQbQnhX 2Z UQ s7JzBYwGqYEj05BAYuRG7W/Ndug0Zn0/Ol1cMDzM4pSaDaJi9WQWmgEDTfVXKTSDwaD212DAgJlTinZZV1 RipoxgooLUzd6hwfAvM2VQZ9RopqwUev 8fYIiOPFxjco9n JdWJPHRNfNi0o/H2dVV0v2oQqI9q83coqbNbjhIKNUwKTBWNf1Z4uhmqnvFqv784 6pacZ1g7Gu0xO3vYitpvqXLzR5qufM9IGjZfZzGik3e402mtXK TVMusjkPQkbHcDjaHoBvSt4lFuJFuBbIatUx04eFa/PUdplOMGFtBWkzB2NdF0a4yZaStbB1zUXiZg7WrvGy/xxE zLuIpNHGd/5oyJgYFTKygZTjYqigHkXqXPnMWfuPJbuUxq4vqNTMOaY0Yfbb uqN9zcqNhLyP8MI2mhZT/ uGhQBgiOICirB LWaci4rLoEgfQOpVDNnSuHElmTSXkom7aXNHHdxU502Ygx4egL V1de5Nj8D640bWK9W4PHdGQjv56wqaxk/oHvzJ9Xw4cEYgEAeHFYEJ9W92YcqGD8sREtXhrJgnToCza5b17 De6jnaqK25cuNmDcb kSbdCTdA4U20FgDlIn2Sch12qCM89cVAMR8ehbSZ2og5JoQthl MUmgCusdMQwBtau6ZMMjH13QbKj7kL6y3Mv4q2po0W4xO67EDC Rik02 fnlP0sXZbGekMnmnczbmTOX/KBSBJbkg NSmDVMxuZM3eeek3Gi10gI9AUPffOTYaMdNL2QeCoZBY2lCrVR pYPzpnPvcFqyvUfGQcbnY90BqcFxu7du6Ob8RtKLRe4/somAC4t/DOXPrgL/149m7z2TOYBNYgC3sMH0 MXd990/TtPXgFaOOoyeBJeb6dFDSQDmr88LqSRehoslzopS1Va89XUKds x5i9Jpd76V0v7blwbS4LHbbHmyyYqAI8GygwkClLrrA8KRcdUH uxkmg3Sj7Z5sguMlpsWlTiSlbZNgwPMz5yFxty8iGqkzzXHJXA qgzUADl3Y7NzpcYN89hAAqsyElAXHs0juysvwCk5yLpVR4iak8 7CYHWBTVrGkPoBL3gESUtG1GwOGjWGwFVHOF4ygnuDXdNUp77z ja vL72Sn8Jj3u8A8PziOMX3T P79w5QXV17VaXVauX7Tz/n6/Gz eHXyVxJ/hPX/76fa70DbrreuGE cPRSvZGdKSuPCVmWFpYSWJOWbFtqypKJ/bVUan 2tHIoEDdLT9pRc52 ubPlZS0tqn3tGB1ISIhXEyWFssB2/ky496UTNJA5Fi6kGD/DHDm0i48kGmdPSXYihn7oUVCazATnk50PkbG2oB9JXCTk5 Q3dVGnVvb1ESxBQxikBbfePx1CYOkRjpc0fZ1KT28XBUVwwVvC fv7E/gfM/F4KRGdpyfeXxdRNfHf Sr8EfLGz Krp17k6KTZ5A8cQ9XwGXjt/hSsVnzG/JLra18gqF9o85XUFRPCFkMF965xmCPLO0af7TAlpuVzd ED3Nl5qEwLDsUsT8pled7NN6dJeSaHR0puVSgLZvqwc7tJezEQ yoPRDnOlphNMsLU9xr9mThMsbH1XWzREMcuT8mrPoYZ4yyMc7U wpNHfO4HDTFPalzmO90ba5n535euKiOkEC2biROan7sf0bK8bP MOuH0nTT6wZCNVB25d913UBY9vURLA0FvK82k5ZxsGZS6vi PVh OoRBLmyrSx7w9/PzQ/f8NMp ficef95K5Ue5 J6zwO7DAHRzONcr k50CePx PUI hhu9Z8ikClLgJdOoUuyPQl286ssQ0bHcPhkbs1c3viJ/dkRA9mHbrFZtrZNMjF17Sl0209BtJ7D0RUsN1mAQDUYb9dWpd5 Msdo84r1rirHOCiVuVn 2OPR//MT 2qrUUBbMvIROS7OmTQxg/CGH/X/MZSqgplJv4UWJaEPqqMMQ2wmCQ6sZGJWSwPq585ij7Yl8ZmXHf XRB2c/SZacZn5FAVFQCKcorpM7dpR2MJDHj4WbnhKMSFxKfmsacubbLE ljVYTvcBoJHkDS1iLRVyXyo7uDBOdPVgFdykHWrinhoyXQG/Ww6M0pXsP6lPep1QWOYMdd1zzAC6Mos5da6OwN79XBahSUlJXD qLOcPHMbvQgXdqm9ANy8u nuj /mdBAy G9/u3fH29nZaG0TX9d3JQqd8orcQ7eVs bX2bkKHVWE545T/d5e/iXhwcDAEBxM8NLrWfletNhJCCCGaIh87JYQQQjiQwCiEEEI4kM AohBBCOJDAKIQQQjiQwCiEEEI4kMAohBBCOJDAKIQQQjhokwf8 L1663GYNEkIIIdpTmzzgH Dv1xbFCNFq8s43oquRd75pnLPe UZSqUIIIYQDCYxCCCGEg/8fUyWR4oxVjckAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

G1TWS
08-21-2023, 12:37 PM
I visited a place yesterday where various sports were being played, although attention in the morning was on the Womens World Cup final. In the afternoon, we had a game of Kwik Cricket. I batted and scored 50 not out and although I did not take any wickets, three or four catches were dropped off my bowling. My 50 contained 10 4's and I found gaps in the field or a fielder who was moving as fast as a statue. I did not try and hit every ball into orbit.

Afterwards I told all the spectators sitting by the outdoor bar all about it. A guaranteed captive audience.

One of the small boys playing, who were the best players. Asked his father who was the Umpire if I could be taken off bowling as my standard was a bit higher and he could do what he wanted to with every ball.

G1TWS
09-26-2023, 02:29 PM
I attended a four day game and there was what you find in every arena, a loudmouth knowall fan. I said if he had been at my game, I would have gone over and offered him the ball to see if you can bowl better or at all.