PDA

View Full Version : Roswell NM 1947

W3WN
03-27-2017, 08:09 AM
The year was 1947.

Some of you will recall that on July 8th, 1947, numerous witnesses claim that an Unidentifiable Flying Object (UFO), with five aliens aboard, crashed onto a sheep & mule ranch just outside of Roswell, NM. This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered-up by the US Air Force, as well as other Federal Agencies and Organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April, year 1948, nine months after the alien crash, the following people were born:

Barack Obama Sr.
Albert A. Gore Jr.
Hillary Rodham
William J. Clinton
John F. Kerry
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer
Joe Biden

I truly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you; it did for me.

Because this is the obvious consequence of aliens breeding with sheep and jack-asses.

And now, you can stop wondering why they support the bill to help all illegal Aliens.

W5BRM
03-27-2017, 10:06 AM
October 31st 1938

John Whorfin, John Bigboote, John Emdall, John Parker, John O'Connor, John Gomez, John Yaya and John Gant

John Fish, John Joseph, John Cooper, John Omar, John Fledgling, John Roberts, John Milton, John Barnett, John Nephew, John Guardian, John Ya Ya, John Two Horns, John Edwards

http://www.figmentfly.com/bb/badguys3.html

Muahahaaaaa

Sorry couldn't resist. :laugh:

W3WN
03-27-2017, 10:12 AM
With that many Johns, it sounds like a couple of working girls at a house of ill repute comparing notes.

That, or the local Mr. Flush franchise has named all of it's rental units..

NQ6U
03-27-2017, 10:15 AM
You fell for a hoax, Ron: http://www.snopes.com/politics/humor/roswell.asp

W3WN
03-27-2017, 10:23 AM
You fell for a hoax, Ron: http://www.snopes.com/politics/humor/roswell.asp
No, I didn't. Spoilsport.

You don't think I actually took that seriously for one fraction of a moment, do you?

It was a JOKE. A very well written one that's been making the rounds. That's why I put it "Rumpus Room" rather than "Politics".

Sheesh. You're starting to sound like a Gym Teacher. Stop it.

NQ6U
03-27-2017, 10:54 AM
1) So-called "joke" has been around for over ten years and you're just getting around to posting it here now.

2) It wasn't all that funny to begin with.

W3WN
03-27-2017, 12:25 PM
1) So-called "joke" has been around for over ten years and you're just getting around to posting it here now.

2) It wasn't all that funny to begin with.
1. I just received this version of it yesterday.
2. Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning?

W3WN
03-27-2017, 12:26 PM
Fine. You know what? If this is raising this level of bile around here, someone just nuke the whole thread and be done with it.

Sorry for insulting anyone by trying posting a little humor.

K4PIH
03-27-2017, 12:53 PM
1. I just received this version of it yesterday.
2. Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning?

He did

WØTKX
03-27-2017, 09:11 PM

You don't think I actually took that seriously for one fraction of a moment, do you?

It was a JOKE. A very well written one that's been making the rounds. That's why I put it "Rumpus Room" rather than "Politics".

Wow. Pretty partisan joke if you ask me. Carry on, my wayward IT soldier.

Demonizing the other is so shopworn. And I rarely speak out against what you say.

Meh. Meh. Meh.

:lame:

KG4CGC
03-27-2017, 09:41 PM
Tough room.

WZ7U
03-28-2017, 01:26 AM
Remember to tip your waitstaff

koØm
03-28-2017, 10:22 AM
Wow. Pretty partisan joke if you ask me. Carry on, my wayward IT soldier.

Demonizing the other is so shopworn. And I rarely speak out against what you say.

Meh. Meh. Meh.

:lame:

Hammer meets nail!

VE7DCW
03-28-2017, 11:57 AM
Tough room.Agreed "and it just keeps on getting tougher every day!" :mrgreen:

KD8TUT
03-28-2017, 05:32 PM
October 31st 1938

John Whorfin, John Bigboote, John Emdall, John Parker, John O'Connor, John Gomez, John Yaya and John Gant

John Fish, John Joseph, John Cooper, John Omar, John Fledgling, John Roberts, John Milton, John Barnett, John Nephew, John Guardian, John Ya Ya, John Two Horns, John Edwards

http://www.figmentfly.com/bb/badguys3.html

Muahahaaaaa

Sorry couldn't resist. :laugh:

Laugh-a while you can, monkey-boy.

KD8TUT
03-28-2017, 05:32 PM
Remember to tip your waitstaff

Just the tip?

WZ7U
03-28-2017, 08:21 PM
A tip isn't better than the shaft? :spin:

KC2UGV
03-31-2017, 07:41 AM

Weird...

My gym teach just always asked us if we've ever seen a grown man nekkid.

KG4CGC
03-31-2017, 09:10 AM
Weird...

My gym teach just always asked us if we've ever seen a grown man nekkid.

Tell me something. Do you like gladiator movies?

KD8TUT
03-31-2017, 09:13 AM
Tell me something. Do you like gladiator movies?

There's a sale at Pennies!

ad4mg
04-01-2017, 08:33 AM
Guess I live in a vacuum... I hadn't previously heard the joke. I was amused, but knew right away these folks cannot all possibly be the same age.

But, then, I'm just a dumb, old pipe welder... :-D

ad4mg
04-01-2017, 08:40 AM
Just my two cents here... I doubt if Ron, or anyone in this thread can possibly offend me. I probably despise the t'rump thing more than anyone here, and yeah, I thought Obama was a fine president. Hell, looking at what we have now almost makes me yearn for the days of the shrub and the shooter.

My point is that I can't possibly put into words how much I appreciate the core group here, and it does distress me seeing you guys quibble.

OK, now everyone, in unison, call me an asshole, but remember, an asshole at least has a function, so I'm not useless... :wall:

WØTKX
04-01-2017, 01:36 PM
Ron expected the quibbling...
Да, товарищ?

KG4CGC
04-01-2017, 02:47 PM
Just my two cents here... I doubt if Ron, or anyone in this thread can possibly offend me. I probably despise the t'rump thing more than anyone here, and yeah, I thought Obama was a fine president. Hell, looking at what we have now almost makes me yearn for the days of the shrub and the shooter.

My point is that I can't possibly put into words how much I appreciate the core group here, and it does distress me seeing you guys quibble.

OK, now everyone, in unison, call me an asshole, but remember, an asshole at least has a function, so I'm not useless... :wall:

http://www.rathergood.com/buffy/