PDA

View Full Version : NASA is posting all research for free.

K2GSP
08-20-2016, 08:15 PM
http://www.iflscience.com/space/you-can-now-access-all-of-nasas-research-online-for-free/

n6hcm
08-23-2016, 01:13 AM
most scientists whose work is funded by the us government have this obligation. many skirt this requirement for reasons (difficult to deidentify the data that is associated with people, no funding for the web presence, ...)

n2ize
08-23-2016, 10:54 AM
I think this is great. The more the fruits of knowledge and research are shared with everyone the better. I have noticed that a lot of professors are writing their textbooks and posting them online as free e-books. Free as in for everyone,not just students and faculty.. MIT has many of it's course online for free. Anytime I learn a new concept or idea or a way of explaining an idea I like to share it with others. I think it's great that NASA is posting their research data.

kb2vxa
08-23-2016, 04:17 PM
"The more the fruits of knowledge and research are shared with everyone the better."

Eve sharing the fruits of knowledge with Adam is what got us into this mess in the first place! (%+#)

n2ize
08-23-2016, 05:48 PM
"The more the fruits of knowledge and research are shared with everyone the better."

Eve sharing the fruits of knowledge with Adam is what got us into this mess in the first place! (%+#)
Very true.

KC2UGV
08-24-2016, 08:41 AM
This is awesome. Even more text for nutters to comb over, and find evidence of a cover-up :)

NQ6U
08-24-2016, 08:47 AM
This is awesome. Even more text for nutters to comb over, and find evidence of a cover-up :)

"See? They really didn't go to the moon!"

n2ize
08-24-2016, 10:28 AM
Oh most definitely they sure will. The results should prove hilarious once the nutters get hold of it and start making their charges. And don't forget, ALL of mathematics and ALL of science are lies to brainwash the sheeple. :)

KD8TUT
08-25-2016, 04:21 AM

Neither Adam nor Eve were fruits.

That came later- after Sampson started interpretive dance.

K7SGJ
09-02-2016, 08:01 PM
"See? They really didn't go to the moon!"

Bushtit. The bastids left my modified Yugo up there. Or down there, or over there.........fuckit I guess I'm just out of another antique.