PDA

View Full Version : FCC NOV to N6PJB

W3WN
07-26-2016, 11:01 AM
Philip J. Beaudet N6PJB (formerly WD6FGE) of Burney, CA... Come on down!

You're the next contestant on... The FCC Notice Of Violation Is Right!

http://www.arrl.org/news/fcc-notice-of-violation-alleges-malicious-interference-transmitting-music-failure-to-identify

WZ7U
07-26-2016, 11:17 AM
I wondered why 3840 has been quieter as of late, but that numbnut got popped on 3908. What a maroon!

I'll admit to listening in occasionally on 3840, but only with headphones on so the yl doesn't ask "is that the cb again?" Radio smart yl I've got here I tell ya!

WØTKX
07-26-2016, 01:14 PM
My educated guess is this happened during WARFA net activities.

VE7DCW
07-26-2016, 04:47 PM
Philip J. Beaudet N6PJB (formerly WD6FGE) of Burney, CA... Come on down!

You're the next contestant on... The FCC Notice Of Violation Is Right!

http://www.arrl.org/news/fcc-notice-of-violation-alleges-malicious-interference-transmitting-music-failure-to-identify

...... and now a neat question that comes out of this is did the ARRL decide to billboard this news on their site to show that if this guy was an ARRL member or not? (another excuse for ARRL bashing.......or not :snicker:)

NQ6U
07-26-2016, 05:02 PM
...... and now a neat question that comes out of this is did the ARRL decide to billboard this news on their site to show that if this guy was an ARRL member or not? (another excuse for ARRL bashing.......or not :snicker:)

Stop trolling, Gerry.

An FCC Notice of Violation was issued, and that's news in the US amateur radio world regardless of the guy's affiliations—or lack thereof.

WØTKX
07-26-2016, 05:10 PM
While the times are not noted, all three dates are WARFA net dates. Imagine that. :mrgreen:

KJ3N
07-26-2016, 05:35 PM
The station in question is located in Northern CA, where (I believe) the necks are a little redder than the rest of the state.

NQ6U
07-26-2016, 06:37 PM
The station in question is located in Northern CA, where (I believe) the necks are a little redder than the rest of the state.

Burney is in the Cascades, not too far from Lassen National Park. Ask Janet about the kind of folks who live in rural northern CA. She has much personal experience.

VE7DCW
07-26-2016, 06:56 PM
Stop trolling, Gerry.

An FCC Notice of Violation was issued, and that's news in the US amateur radio world regardless of the guy's affiliations—or lack thereof.

You accuse moi of trolling??!?! .....you jest.... May the trolling be good off the back of your new boat the Bismarck,or whatever the name of it should be ......,.:mrgreen:

NQ6U
07-26-2016, 07:14 PM
You accuse moi of trolling??!?! .....you jest.... May the trolling be good off the back of your new boat the Bismarck,or whatever the name of it should be ......,.:mrgreen:

Yep, I'm accusing you of trolling. And now I'm accusing you of being flat-out lame as well. Or, if you prefer, a hoser.

WX7P
07-26-2016, 09:35 PM
Burney is in the Cascades, not too far from Lassen National Park. Ask Janet about the kind of folks who live in rural northern CA. She has much personal experience.

Burney is in the middle of Dumbassville County, CA. Most of them are gun freaks and survivalists who have contempt for the tourists and the State of California that keeps them alive.

Beautiful area for sure, but it's full of incredibly stupid people.

This guy is probably an acolyte of billy bum-blank of Diamond Springs. There's a few of those dumbshits left in Central CA.

WZ7U
07-26-2016, 09:45 PM
I wondered why 3840 has been quieter as of late, but that numbnut got popped on 3908. What a maroon!

I'll admit to listening in occasionally on 3840, but only with headphones on so the yl doesn't ask "is that the cb again?" Radio smart yl I've got here I tell ya!

Uh oh! 3840 is on fire right now. Spoke too soon it seems

WZ7U
07-26-2016, 10:14 PM
WARFA net is on fire too. WTF?

WØTKX
07-26-2016, 10:47 PM
I'll be checking in soon, when AA8KB starts taking checkins.

:agree:

WZ7U
07-26-2016, 11:46 PM
Couldn't hear you over the 6 land shitstorm Dave. WTF is wrong with those freakin lames anyway?? That crap gets under my skin & I'm usually kinda thick in that department.

Makes me wish I could DF those turds .....

WZ7U
07-26-2016, 11:58 PM
Duplicate

n0km
07-27-2016, 12:06 AM
Uh oh! 3840 is on fire right now. Spoke too soon it seems

Still going on at 1105 PM MDT. AXE attempting to do imitations, someone else swishing a vfo and probably the one going into profanity bursts. AXE is saying Trump will win in a landslide.

kb2vxa
07-27-2016, 07:08 AM
It's fire season in Califonucation and amateurish radiddeo is no exception it seems. His response, in part, “must fully explain each violation, including all relevant surrounding facts and circumstances.” I'd love to read that one! Beaudet, that name reminds me of a Motel 6 commercial that in this case would have the tag line "Six Land, we'll leave the fire burning for you." In the words of Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon."

N8YX
07-27-2016, 10:27 AM
Meanwhile...back on our local 10M frequency...we have a veritable melting pot of immigrated folks from all corners of the country; even more widespread when the band opens up. But no one seems to go off the deep end - wonder why that is?

W3WN
07-27-2016, 11:51 AM
No, they posted this on their news feed because the FCC issued an NOV.

Whether or not the target of that NOV is a League member is irrelevant.

Now what may be relevant is if someone at the FCC quietly asked the ARRL if they would post it, to help quell the complaints of 'What Has Laura Smith Done For Us Lately?" Though I've read in several places that she's no longer involved in Amateur Radio enforcements -- but don't recall ever seeing anything posted about her duties changing or her being reassigned.

NQ6U
07-27-2016, 03:07 PM
Now what may be relevant is if someone at the FCC quietly asked the ARRL if they would post it, to help quell the complaints of 'What Has Laura Smith Done For Us Lately?"

Nah. Gerry is just trolling for a reaction and you fell for it, Ron.

The FCC issues a daily email that lists pretty much everything they've done over the last 24 hours, from the mundane to…well, the slightly less mundane, such as amateur radio enforcement actions. I subscribed to the FCC newsletter for years and can attest to the fact the whenever there's something that pertains to amateur radio, the ARRL makes note of it on their web site.

W3WN
07-29-2016, 10:08 PM
I get that too. Where do you think the info for the original post came from? :whistle: