PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

KB2SFH
06-19-2016, 04:44 PM
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you human and furkid dads out here

koØm
06-19-2016, 10:08 PM
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you human and furkid dads out here

Happy Father's Day to you ma'am and, all your male ancestors, prodigy and any man lucky enough to marry into your clan!

K4PIH
06-19-2016, 10:25 PM
Happy fathers day to all. Tough job, somebodies gotta do it!

koØm
06-20-2016, 12:34 PM
Happy Father's Day to you sir and, all your male prodigy and any man lucky enough to marry into your clan!

Much to my chagrin, I have been informed that kB2SFH is a "she-ham" and not a "he-ham" but, in my defense, I don't go around QRZ'ing everybody. So, I will wish all the men in her life happy "Men's" day, and to her, I wish her a belated happy "Mother's / Women's day" and, in spite of the fact that it isn't the winter holiday season, Happy Children's day (if that applies).

Hopefully, that Politically Corrects any mistakes that I made.

W3WN
06-20-2016, 01:05 PM
Much to my chagrin, I have been informed that WB2SFH is a "she-ham" and not a "he-ham" but, in my defense, I don't go around QRZ'ing everybody. So, I will wish all the men in her life happy "Men's" day, and to her, I wish her a belated happy "Mother's / Women's day" and, in spite of the fact that it isn't the winter holiday season, Happy Children's day (if that applies).

Hopefully, that Politically Corrects any mistakes that I made.

.In that case, we won't point out that her call is a KB2 not a WB2. As that would be petty. :twisted:

But at least that mistake, er, accidental typing anomaly is not gender related, and thus, has nothing to do with Political Correctness. :evil:

koØm
06-20-2016, 10:55 PM
In that case, we won't point out that her call is a KB2 not a WB2. As that would be petty. :twisted:

But at least that mistake, er, accidental typing anomaly is not gender related, and thus, has nothing to do with Political Correctness. :evil:

What would I do without you Ron,

Thank you!