PDA

View Full Version : I dare you...

koØm
05-29-2016, 06:56 PM
https://youtu.be/wRRsXxE1KVY

not to laugh.

W3WN
05-30-2016, 12:43 AM
Assuming that the call wasn't staged, and I strongly suspect it was, clearly that woman doesn't have Caller ID.

K4PIH
05-30-2016, 08:42 AM
Yeah but it was funny.

Also confirmed my decision over a year ago to turn off my land line and go completely mobile.

koØm
07-18-2016, 02:21 PM
Assuming that the call wasn't staged, and I strongly suspect it was

Problem #1 "Assuming"

clearly that woman doesn't have Caller ID.

Problem #2 "clearly," You've never heard of Caller ID spoofing!

https://youtu.be/wRRsXxE1KVY?t=2s

Problem #3 "Clearly", You have no sense of humor!

30,000,000 views, it's the new Rick-Roll!

W3WN
07-18-2016, 02:36 PM
< snip >
Problem #3 "Clearly", You have no sense of humor!

30,000,000 views, it's the new Rick-Roll!It took you 6 weeks to come up with that?

And wrongo. I just don't think it was funny. That it has 30M+ views is irrelevant.

But then, you've never experienced the real phone calls and emails that the old WWF used to send out, years ago.

koØm
07-18-2016, 04:55 PM
It took you 6 weeks to come up with that?

And wrongo. I just don't think it was funny. That it has 30M+ views is irrelevant.

But then, you've never experienced the real phone calls and emails that the old WWF used to send out, years ago.

Doh, just like the rest of the "S(T)rumpets" in Cleveland this week, you ignore the valid points / faults that you were called on,
:stickpoke: you try to parry with the six week comment (that's how long it stayed at the top of the forum) and then you say, 3.0 times 10 to the seventh power is irrelevant. You try to disinter the ghost of the long dead WWF to explain your lack of a sense of humor.

I was a PK and had all the phone numbers of the congregation; it was a real hoot to prank call (long before Caller ID) folks during the week and watch them turn up Sunday morning in church as if their tongues only turned the pages of the prayer books when, two days before, they used the same lips to call you everything but , "A child of God."

I trolled-bumped it back up to the top because, it was funny - as was your reaction to it; if it is always sunny in Philadelphia, does it have to rain in Pittsburgh?

W3WN
07-18-2016, 08:06 PM
Would you kindly GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS and quit calling me a supporter of the Hair!

Geez! You get this notion in your head and you WILL NOT LET GO OF IT, and I am TIRED of being INSULTED.

How many times do I have to tell you? I do NOT support him, I will NOT vote for him. And yet you continue this dreck!

ENOUGH!

NQ6U
07-18-2016, 08:09 PM
Would you kindly GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS and quit calling me a supporter of the Hair!

Geez!

Don't let Mel get to you, Ron. He's a troll the size of Trump's ego. I have him on ignore about half the time.

WØTKX
07-18-2016, 09:19 PM
FWIW, glad you clarified that Ron. Like buddah.

Personally, I had no doubts. But... others did/do.

Don't worry about it. Mel is NOT like 'J*F, eh?

:snicker:

W3WN
07-18-2016, 10:37 PM
Don't let Mel get to you, Ron. He's a troll the size of Trump's ego. I have him on ignore about half the time.
Domo arrigato.

I've ignored quite a lot. But this time, it got under my skin. It came across very personal and very insulting.

I may be Conservative. I am a registered Republican... Not (entirely) because I'm Conservative, but because over 90% of the area is registered Democratic and automatically vote the party line and the same corrupt politicians in or back in, time after time after time -- which is another story for another thread.

But to even imply that those reasons indicate that I would in any way support, let alone vote for, that schmuck...

He may currently be "popular". He is telling too many of the Lowest Common Denominator what they want to hear, not what they need to hear. He isn't a politician, and doesn't sound like one, which appeals to those who are tired of hearing professionally polished BS. That doesn't make him a leader, let alone a President. Just because he COULD win the election does not mean that he SHOULD.

koØm
07-18-2016, 11:14 PM
Domo arrigato.

I've ignored quite a lot. But this time, it got under my skin. It came across very personal and very insulting.

I may be Conservative. I am a registered Republican... Not (entirely) because I'm Conservative, but because over 90% of the area is registered Democratic and automatically vote the party line and the same corrupt politicians in or back in, time after time after time -- which is another story for another thread.

But to even imply that those reasons indicate that I would in any way support, let alone vote for, that schmuck...

He may currently be "popular". He is telling too many of the Lowest Common Denominator what they want to hear, not what they need to hear. He isn't a politician, and doesn't sound like one, which appeals to those who are tired of hearing professionally polished BS. That doesn't make him a leader, let alone a President. Just because he COULD win the election does not mean that he SHOULD.

It wasn't personal.

Sorry for you that you took it that way.

Eases up, next thing I know, you will be challenging me to a duel at 20 paces or, you might even sue me if I don't apologize; worse, you could jam a finger pounding on the keyboard when you are typing in all caps in large fonts.

ETA: It was truly entertaining.

WØTKX
07-18-2016, 11:19 PM
Awww shit Mel. :snicker:

KK4AMI
07-19-2016, 08:50 AM
I on the other hand will likely vote for Trump, just because I hate the lying team of Hilbilly that much. Trump is not my favorite choice to beat back the Clinton's, but voting for him is more civilized than using a baseball bat. SO TROLL AWAY, I CAN TAKE IT.

KK4AMI
07-19-2016, 08:50 AM
I, on the other hand , will likely vote for Trump, just because I hate the lying team of Hilbilly that much. Trump is not my favorite choice to beat back the Clinton's, but voting for him is more civilized than using a baseball bat. SO TROLL AWAY, I CAN TAKE IT.

NQ6U
07-19-2016, 09:07 AM
I, on the other hand , will likely vote for Trump, just because I hate the lying team of Hilbilly that much. Trump is not my favorite choice to beat back the Clinton's, but voting for him is more civilized than using a baseball bat. SO TROLL AWAY, I CAN TAKE IT.

I call bullshit, Mike. If you were really concerned about the truthfulness of a candidate, there is no way in hell you'd vote for Trump. Go check out his file on Politifact (http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/)—according to them, a full 75% of Trump's statements since announcing this bid for the GOP nomination have been rated as false, mostly false or Pants on Fire.

PA5COR
07-19-2016, 10:59 AM
Since when do Republican voters let facts get in their way?

W3WN
07-19-2016, 11:02 AM
Since when do Republican voters let facts get in their way?
Now don't you start.

KK4AMI
07-19-2016, 11:11 AM
I call bullshit, Mike. If you were really concerned about the truthfulness of a candidate, there is no way in hell you'd vote for Trump. Go check out his file on Politifact (http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/)—according to them, a full 75% of Trump's statements since announcing this bid for the GOP nomination have been rated as false, mostly false or Pants on Fire.
You are probably right, but at least he is openly speaking his mind even if it is to show his ignorance. The Clinton's are lying to protect their own asses, which it costs the taxpayer millions to uncover or fix. Hardly what you would call an open administration, eh?

K4PIH
07-19-2016, 11:11 AM
Well, I'm voting for Trumpf. reason being, I just don't like Billary! They are all crooks, lie, neither is a good choice,. I get it that my feelings about it are not rational, but some folks I just don't like! Not many, but she's one. I sometimes don't like my neighbor, but that I can take care of.

WØTKX
07-19-2016, 02:41 PM
Birds of a feather, and all that.

:fail: