PDA

View Full Version : Heeeeeeeee shoots and scores!

W3WN
11-24-2015, 06:00 PM
Well, Little Miss Field Day has had her first boyfriend come... and go. He was supposed to get them tickets to the WWE event here in Pittsburgh next Monday, obviously that's not going to happen.

She looked into tickets, and for what's left on sale, the prices are way out of her price range.

Today, an email went out from the executive administrative assistant. Since ownership has a "luxury" box year round at Consol Energy Center, they automatically get tickets to all public events, included as part of the deal. 4 tickets to the rasslin' show, if interested, throw your business card into the basket.

No, I didn't win the raffle. One of the young ladies in Accounting, a very nice person from the Philippines, did. But as it turned out, she only needed 2 tickets, and kindly gave me the other 2 for LMFD's use.

Now, one of the new customer service reps in Commercial was razzing me a little at lunchtime, asking me if I wasn't too old for the WWE, then challenging me "to the death" in a wrestling match if I won the raffle. I warned him to be wary, I may be older, but I fight dirty. So, the email goes out, and he follows it up with one to me saying "it's a good thing for YOU that Gilda won!" Of course by that time, I already had the tickets in my pocket, so I replied "More than you know."

I emailed him again from the iPad on my way home and told him I had the tickets... and reminding him that I warned him that I fight dirty.

Get home, the Boss is walking in the door the same time (I'd already tipped her off). We hang up our coats, then I tell LMFD we have to talk to her. Right now. Sit down and pay attention. Of course, she thought she was in a world of trouble, or something bad had happened. And then, without another word, I hand her the tickets.

I think the whole neighborhood heard her: HOLY SHYT!

It's been almost 2 hours. She's still smiling.

Oh, and she has a friend from school who was apologizing all day that he couldn't get the tickets. He's buying the snacks... fair trade, I think. (And, yes, she may get a new BF out of this, not that I can say that ... yet)

PA5COR
11-24-2015, 06:43 PM
LOL kids and what we won't do for them, good show though ;)

WØTKX
11-24-2015, 08:20 PM
WWE? Well it is pretty dramatic.

Here, this is wallpaper, put it on your screen at work. (http://dave2704.deviantart.com/art/WWE-Royal-Rumble-2015-Wallpaper-HD-505459062)

The whispers will continue. :mrgreen:

KG4NEL
11-24-2015, 10:00 PM
I've gone on worse dates :shifty::quiet:

W3WN
11-30-2015, 10:54 PM
She's having a blast. She got to fist-bump her favorite wrestler... Twice... during both of his entrances