PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Madison...

KØWVM
08-20-2015, 11:35 AM
There are some seriously stupid people posting their .gov or .mil email addresses on that website, as well as other personal info that blows the lid off of their hidden 'improprieties'. First off, exposing yourself with as much info risking hacking and then... Well, we know the outcome of this and the rest is history.

Now, some may have been set up by someone with an 'axe to grind'... but, I think most there were really looking for a 'friend' with 'fringe benefits'.

It's simple really... Want to avoid all the angst and embarrassment? Just don't do it! Being single DOES have many advantages though!

wa6mhz
08-20-2015, 11:54 AM
I am pleased to report I AM NOT ON THE HACKER LIST!!!
No other girl in the world would have me anyway, and I'd NEVER find another wife who is a good at changing the litterbox as my wife is!

N8XE
08-20-2015, 01:31 PM
This was the first time I heard of this website. I didn't know that existed (or at least I wasn't too surprised to see that it did). I am pretty much too in love with my wife to consider doing something like this. Plus, my many interests (astronomy, railroading, radio, and others) would pretty much preempt an interest in another women. Cheaper too!

I get a text from my wife this afternoon:

"Good news! Not seeing your name in the Ashley Madison data breach. Your marriage shall remain intact"

I replied:

"You actually looked?" followed by, "I use a different service anyway"

Jason N8XE

KØWVM
08-20-2015, 01:39 PM
This was the first time I heard of this website. I didn't know that existed (or at least I wasn't too surprised to see that it did). I am pretty much too in love with my wife to consider doing something like this. Plus, my many interests (astronomy, railroading, radio, and others) would pretty much preempt an interest in another women. Cheaper too!

"Good news! Not seeing your name in the Ashley Madison data breach. Your marriage shall remain intact"

I replied:

Jason N8XE

:rofl:

I am sure from her end, there was this... :wtf:

then this... :shock:

and finally a... :snicker: then proceeded by... :bs:

KØWVM
08-20-2015, 01:49 PM
I am pleased to report I AM NOT ON THE HACKER LIST!!!
No other girl in the world would have me anyway, and I'd NEVER find another wife who is a good at changing the litterbox as my wife is!

I am not about to put my email address in... Not because I have anything to hide, but because I hear even then they might construe that as a possible account user "back-dooring" the process and input your email address in... all the while you were never had an account with them and actually had no reason to worry.

N8XE
08-20-2015, 04:04 PM
Apparently, Josh Duggar admits being a hypocrite (http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/20/us/josh-duggar-ashley-madison/index.html).

Jason N8XE

W3WN
08-20-2015, 04:59 PM
Apparently, Josh Duggar admits being a hypocrite (http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/20/us/josh-duggar-ashley-madison/index.html).

Jason N8XEThis is news?

KJ3N
08-20-2015, 05:19 PM
This is news?

Not to those of us who suspect that a good portion of the these "Christian Crusaders" have always been full of shit. Those that make the most noise about "Family Values", are usually the ones violating those very same values.

"It’s like I always say: If anti-gay stuff is always coming out of your mouth, something very gay is going in." - Bill Maher

N8XE
08-20-2015, 07:54 PM
How fun is it to see the defenders of this family squirm.

Jason N8XE

KG4CGC
08-20-2015, 08:12 PM

I replied:

Jason N8XE

And I used it on FB!~

KØWVM
08-20-2015, 09:43 PM

Jason N8XE

It's his XYL that I feel bad for. Never knew the crapstorm about to ensue a handful of years and four kids later.. However, if she was aware, she did a good job of keeping quiet about it... Dare I say complicit in the matter.

KØWVM
08-21-2015, 10:02 AM

Jason N8XE

The level of controversy over this reminds me of the Jimmy Baker (Jessica Hahn) and Jimmy Swaggart (Prostitute) scandals from the late 1980's.

It would be wise for Josh to step away from the camera/public life for good and TRY to pick up whatever pieces of his marriage are remaining. It looks like based on someone with close contact with the family has said Anna will not leave. How much more pain and disappointment will she endure before she realizes Josh is not who he 'claims' to be? Will she start to wise up and leave this family (with her kids in tow) that has more issues than they wish to be made known?

Who really knows...

That is the issue I have with Bob Jones-ite / Independent Fundy types... They portray themselves as 'self-righteous' models of shallow 'Christian perfectionism'... hiding their flaws, while condemning everyone else for numerous 'sinful' behaviors... (ANY physical contact with / being within 6 inches on the opposite sex, men wearing shorts, women wearing pants, dresses slightly above the knees on women, etc...).

I was exposed to the IF's while living in Fairfax, VA my junior year of high school (1991), because I was seeing this VERY attractive redhead gal... (Man, was she smoking hot for a ginger!). My first and ONLY mistake concerning IF's.

Eventually the family pressure to conform, or else and not living up to the expectations of the older sisters started to wear on me (see above behaviors from their views). I would not listen when it came to the 6 inch rule or wearing shorts. I stood my ground on those and her dad wasn't a big fan of my unwillingness to conform.

What was the final straw for me was a little "college for a weekend" trip down to Greenville, SC at Bobbie Jones U. After what I endured there and then becoming angry and agitated by the end of the weekend with this ginger (who started becoming rude and alienating me after about 12 hours of arriving on campus) all because her behavior abruptly changed... The fact is she was more worried about what others she knew there, her friends that came along for the trip and her older sister (in her junior year at the university during that school year) thought of our relationship (and of me in general).

After about 8 months of putting up with the stupidity, their pressure forced me to say, "C-Ya!". I had enough and couldn't take it anymore (I am sure some will say, "That's what you get for being crazy enough to see an IF, much less date one for that long"... After a trip with my family to see my grandparents for weekend in WV, I made the decision to part ways with this redhead. Was the best decision I made, although it meant I would never have the experience of dating another redhead again. She instilled a fondness in me for gingers that won't go away anytime soon... even though many have that Irish 'temper'. I come to now know that not all are like her. Some are very loyal to their guys...

Oh and my mother had told me that she had gotten word from a mutual friend of her family a couple of years after we broke up, that the guy she was engaged to (now married to for 21 years) was violating the 6 inch rule right along with her... that same rule they were trying to impose on me. They were actually observed by mutual friend wrestling around on the living room floor within eyesight of her folks and not a word was ever said.

I called her and exploded in a verbal tirade after I heard that. "Oh really!? So the key is for it to be okay to violate the 6 inch rule, you have to be engaged? Really? Got it!" (spiteful sarcasm). Slamming the phone down to hang up.

What a bunch of phony, plastic people!

KJ3N
08-21-2015, 10:49 AM
It's his XYL that I feel bad for.

Don't. She's an idiot.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/anna-duggar-partly-blames-herself-and-will-never-leave-her-cheating-anti-lgbt-activist-husband-source/

N8XE
08-21-2015, 12:01 PM
Don't. She's an idiot.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/anna-duggar-partly-blames-herself-and-will-never-leave-her-cheating-anti-lgbt-activist-husband-source/

Wow... It was Satan.. no wait.. it was Anna... But it wasn't Josh. Poor guy is the innocent one here... BULLSHIT!

Jason

KØWVM
08-21-2015, 12:30 PM
Don't. She's an idiot.

I tend to think just off a hunch that she was well aware of Josh's off-camera improprieties, but kept quiet about it. Which makes me start to wonder if she has been complicit to an extent.

On another Duggar kid... From what I have read of the eldest daughter (Jana). They (media outlets) make it sound as if Jana may be trying to distance herself from the entire family. I say that is probably a wise decision since I know people who watch the show that have stated they haven't seen much of her in the last couple of seasons. Maybe she saw or knew things that were going on and decided to quietly remove herself from the circus.

KØWVM
08-21-2015, 12:33 PM
I have been hearing from coworkers here where I work that they have friends (both on and off the AFB here) that have had spouses already looking up their husbands email addresses to see if they had an account with AM.

wa6mhz
08-21-2015, 03:59 PM
I am just trying to think of how I woulda filled out my Ashley Madison application
"match should be cheerful about changing litterboxes and have good toleration of lotsa Junk radios. Don't plan on any SEX, I am way too old for those kinda activities!"

KG4CGC
08-21-2015, 05:16 PM
`Greenville SC school district email.
http://www.wyff4.com/news/South-Carolina-school-email-addresses-on-Ashley-Madison-hack-list/34850906?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=FBPAGE&utm_campaign=WYFF%20News%204&Content%20Type=Story