PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday K7SGJ

NA4BH
08-11-2015, 12:04 AM
Well, well, it's the Rat's birthday. Happy Birthday.

Nothing but best wishes to you, ya bastid.

VE7DCW
08-11-2015, 12:48 AM
Well let me be the first to wish Eddie .........that I hope you get laid and a half,that little extra to hope it works for you! :yes:

Happy Birthday Eddie from,at the moment,the very warm great white north or there abouts :-P

PA5COR
08-11-2015, 02:33 AM
Happy birthday Eddie, have a good one ;)

ad4mg
08-11-2015, 03:15 AM
Happy Birthday, Eddie!

KC2KFC
08-11-2015, 04:04 AM
Happy birthday Eddie. You're the funniest bastid we have on the island. I hope you have many, many more.

KK4AMI
08-11-2015, 05:47 AM
Happy Birthday and many Happy Returns, your puns are the greatest. 😂

NQ6U
08-11-2015, 05:56 AM
Eddie was born? I always assumed he'd been created in a laboratory by some evil genius. Well, maybe not a genius per se....

HBD, La Rata! I hope you get laid by a cute little white number with red eyes, and may your day be filled with queso!

N8YX
08-11-2015, 03:39 PM
Happy birthday Eddie! :cheers:

WØTKX
08-11-2015, 03:53 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4/harold__maude/rat-dancing.gif

K7SGJ
08-11-2015, 04:08 PM
Thanks for all the HB wishes, but the best part of the day was...................................Adam and Devie came down from Vegas to visit and we went to lunch at the Road Runner, which is a rustic old place that's been around for a long, long time. He brought a trunk load of radios and stuff for me, which I really appreciate. I imagine by removing all that BA weight, he should triple his mileage back home. The radios and stuff are nice, but the best part was finally meeting up with both of them. They are very, very nice people. Down to earth and the kind of people you can't help but like. We had a great lunch and a super visit. We left feeling like we have known them forever. I wish them lots of happiness in their new life in Maine. I and hope the move is smooth and they enjoy their new diggs. They deserve a nice, quiet, and happy simple life. After all, they've more than paid their dues in Vegas.

On the way back home, my wife mentioned that when she and her bro had the electronic parts store in downtown Phoenix, which is now out here in all the trains, she dealt with a lot of hams that came in for parts. She said that she found hams to be the nicest people to deal with. Of course, I reminded her she missed meeting Bob when he was in town, and has yet to meet Carl, which we will do when we get back to San Diego. If my daughter ends up going back to SD to teach school again like she wants to do, we will be going there several times a year. Just a heads up Carl so you can hide the silverware.

Any how, thanks again everyone, and a special thanks to Adam and Devie for making this birthday a very special one.

NA4BH
08-11-2015, 04:24 PM
They are mighty fine people.

VE7DCW
08-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Awwwww Eddie.........you are the only old Bastid that everyone knows! :yes:

KG4CGC
08-11-2015, 05:36 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/drinks/f23336d8_man-i-feel-old-too-many-candles-in-this-cake1_zps8ebe604d.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/drinks/02_zpsbb12d19f.jpg

n0km
08-12-2015, 08:12 PM
Happy Birthday !!

N7YA
08-14-2015, 03:48 AM
Thanks for all the HB wishes, but the best part of the day was...................................Adam and Devie came down from Vegas to visit and we went to lunch at the Road Runner, which is a rustic old place that's been around for a long, long time. He brought a trunk load of radios and stuff for me, which I really appreciate. I imagine by removing all that BA weight, he should triple his mileage back home. The radios and stuff are nice, but the best part was finally meeting up with both of them. They are very, very nice people. Down to earth and the kind of people you can't help but like. We had a great lunch and a super visit. We left feeling like we have known them forever. I wish them lots of happiness in their new life in Maine. I and hope the move is smooth and they enjoy their new diggs. They deserve a nice, quiet, and happy simple life. After all, they've more than paid their dues in Vegas.

On the way back home, my wife mentioned that when she and her bro had the electronic parts store in downtown Phoenix, which is now out here in all the trains, she dealt with a lot of hams that came in for parts. She said that she found hams to be the nicest people to deal with. Of course, I reminded her she missed meeting Bob when he was in town, and has yet to meet Carl, which we will do when we get back to San Diego. If my daughter ends up going back to SD to teach school again like she wants to do, we will be going there several times a year. Just a heads up Carl so you can hide the silverware.

Any how, thanks again everyone, and a special thanks to Adam and Devie for making this birthday a very special one.

Oh FFS!!! We were sitting right in front of you for an hour and didn't even know it was your birthday??!! That's embarrassing!

That said, let me extend to you, from both Devie and I, a very hearty and Happy Birthday! I have said numerous times that both of us are notoriously anti-social...meeting people brings us great anxiety. But meeting up with you both was like we had done it a hundred times. Devie and I both really enjoyed our time with you and had we known it was your birthday, we could have rented an open, flatbed trailer for the huge stripper cake that we would drive down from NV through the thunderstorms, and that would also had to be unloaded into the RR dining room. Considering they had just opened for the day and the place was empty, it might have been a bit awkward, but i'm sure a coughing, drenched pole dancer angrily climbing out of a bunch of mush that was once a 300 lb cake would still be a sight to see....and what could wish a happy birthday better than that? :-D

The trip was great all the way around! You have got to be some of the nicest, gentlest folks we've run across and it was an absolute pleasure having lunch with you. We went on to the Musical Instrument Museum after lunch and WOW!...that place rocks! I'm really glad you liked the old rigs, too. I just couldn't take them with us to Maine, and despite the look on your lovely wife's face (please extend my apologies to her...along with your own :lol:), I, and especially Devie, really appreciate you giving them another shot at airtime. We are just happy that we managed to remember to grab some lemon cake for you! Its sort of a birthday cake, i suppose. Couldn't find a stripper small enough to fit inside, though. I was going to get a Barbie doll and stick her feet right in the top, but that wouldn't have the same effect.

And thank you for lunch! That place was really good. We have decided that if we make it back out west again, Arizona is on the list, our trip out there was amazing...you live in a beautiful state, Eddie, and we really wish we had done more trips out that way. So again, Thank you and a very happy belated birthday to you! We're really happy we finally got to meet you. :)

N7YA
08-14-2015, 03:53 AM
They are mighty fine people.

Bob, you arent off the hook...we will be on that side of the continent very soon. Come get your lobster on!

w2amr
08-16-2015, 06:05 PM
Happy birthday Ed.